Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid.Snake2215

Planetoid
Hello I am new to this site but not to RPs in general.

For my one idea I am hoping to possibly find a neko, kitsune, etc.. My character would be either human or Kitsune and he was lost in a wooded area that was unfamiliar to him. the female character finds him and takes him in. He gets cleaned up and you provide him a place to stay. He decides he wants to repay you in a way. He was a sex slave before he is found so he can do many things. All you have to do is ask him.

My second thing is I am looking for a mistress to take me home and have me obey her. I can be very submissive and will do anything she asks of me, or I can be mischievous and try to resist.

finally I will also do a dominant character (will go as aggressive as you want, just let me know what you want as far as limits) but he knows what he wants and he will try to take it.

Multi para roleplayer. PM me or post if interested. (Both bumping and updating some of my details. Hoping to get a hit or two..)

I'll be your mistress... always looking for a sub to own.. *kisses* I'll pm you love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom