Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Mrs. Bradely by RobBase086 and Lynniekitty

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Bradely was down in the basement of his make a shift lab. It was a early Wednesday morning that Dr. Bradely is busy working on his new project. Mrs. Bradely was upstairs in bed asleep. Robert was working on the prototype model at home while the real one was at Vortex LABS. Robert was 32 years old, 5'4, short black hair with brown eyes. He weighed 140 Lbs. He was so happy to be able to help people out if he could do that. As he tested out what he made it seemed to be working, but the main modifications would be done at work. Robert went upstairs to make some breakfast for him and the woman he loves. Both Robert and Emily have been married now for 5 years. They met while attending college. Robert knew that he was in love with Emily from the moment he first laid eyes on her. Plus, he knew that she would be the mother of his children.

He was cooking up a omelot that Emily loved with hash browns, bacon, toast, coffee, and even made freshly squeezed orange juice for her also. The smell of what Robert was cooking drifted in the air.

Emily Bradely stretched as she slowly made her way to getting ready for the day. She stood without her heels at a meer 5'1" with them she could see her husband eye to eye. She enjoyed her life with her husband of five years. She was a few years younger than him barely being 26 now having married him just after her 21st birthday. She could smell the aroma of his cooking from their bedroom upstairs. It always made her smile. She didn't have to work thanks to his job which was good since she was an author and sometimes it took years for her to finish a book. Though she has been lucky with her newest series selling like crazy and always seemingly able to put out another book within eight to nine months. She knew one day she would have kids and that it may take longer between the books but for now she was going to enjoy their kid free lifestyle.

She walked down the stairs wrapped up in a oversized plush pink bathroom her hair pulled up into a messy pony tail as she smiled at her husband, "Good morning dear. How did you sleep last night?" She asked softly. Sometimes she wondered why he ever married her, she never showed off herself and was completely shy when it came to bedroom activities in fact when she married him she was a virgin and he even had gotten her first kiss. Sitting down at the table with a cup of coffee as she stirred in some sugar and her favorite Irish creamer as she watched him.

Lynniekitty said:
Emily Bradely stretched as she slowly made her way to getting ready for the day. She stood without her heels at a meer 5'1" with them she could see her husband eye to eye. She enjoyed her life with her husband of five years. She was a few years younger than him barely being 26 now having married him just after her 21st birthday. She could smell the aroma of his cooking from their bedroom upstairs. It always made her smile. She didn't have to work thanks to his job which was good since she was an author and sometimes it took years for her to finish a book. Though she has been lucky with her newest series selling like crazy and always seemingly able to put out another book within eight to nine months. She knew one day she would have kids and that it may take longer between the books but for now she was going to enjoy their kid free lifestyle.

She walked down the stairs wrapped up in a oversized plush pink bathroom her hair pulled up into a messy pony tail as she smiled at her husband, "Good morning dear. How did you sleep last night?" She asked softly. Sometimes she wondered why he ever married her, she never showed off herself and was completely shy when it came to bedroom activities in fact when she married him she was a virgin and he even had gotten her first kiss. Sitting down at the table with a cup of coffee as she stirred in some sugar and her favorite Irish creamer as she watched him.

Robert smiled when he saw Emily come down to the kitchen after just waking up. "Good morning kitten! How did you sleep yourself? I slept well thank you , but had to get up to work on my prototype chamber for the main model at work." He said to her placing a plate of hot food for her. "Emily I promise to take sometime off from work to spend with you my love. I am sorry tbat I work so much." He tells her because he does love her with all his heart. "You remember that meteorite that crashed here in New Mexico?" He asked her as some of NASA's scientist feel that it is safe to use for research studies to prolong life. The problem is that by using it on a person creates bad side effects. "Well I happen to have a piece of it tbat I intend to use for research studies." He tells her all exvited about it. "The prototype laser gun down in the lab I plan to experiment with." He tells her all excited about it.

Robert walks over kissing her lips softly. "Hey what about going to the hotel where we could set up a fantasy for us to have fun?" Robert smiled at her. There were things that they needed to explore together.

"I slept well as usual dear. That prototype certainly takes alot of your time. I hope it is everything you wanted." She smiled softly as he handed her a plate of food. His promise to take time away from work always made her want to laugh. He was so into his work as she was into hers. True hers was easy as she could write anywhere the mood could strike. Nodding as he mentioned the meteroite and his use of it in his new research she was sure it would futher his career.

Blushing deeply as he mentioned the more carnal natures she never was quite comfortable with them and she nodded lightly. "So are you going to show me this prototype?"

Lynniekitty said:
"I slept well as usual dear. That prototype certainly takes alot of your time. I hope it is everything you wanted." She smiled softly as he handed her a plate of food. His promise to take time away from work always made her want to laugh. He was so into his work as she was into hers. True hers was easy as she could write anywhere the mood could strike. Nodding as he mentioned the meteroite and his use of it in his new research she was sure it would futher his career.

Blushing deeply as he mentioned the more carnal natures she never was quite comfortable with them and she nodded lightly. "So are you going to show me this prototype?"

"I am so glad that you slept well my love. I hope that the prototype will help people out because that is all I really want it to do sweetie." He told her as he smiled at her. He handed to her what he just cooked up for them to sit down and eat. The thing is that this prototype has not been tested or used. The matter is that it is unknown whatthe effects could do to a person if it were tested onto them. Dr. Robert Bradley may find out what the results are.

Robert would not mind a little something to spicen up the marriage. The thing is that this morning was going to happen would change a lot of things. "Yes I can show you the prototype. Are you finished with breakfast kitten?" He asked her as he was excited to show her what he had been working on.

Back
Top Bottom