Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Padded Cell

AndNich123

Pulsar
intro
1894, the mental asylum looms up ahead like a forbidding fortress, once you get in there is no way out. As you are carted along by the false smiling staff you look around wide eyed, could this mighty building have being created to keep people out? Or could it have being built for the sole purpose of keeping the lunatics in? you cringe as the gates groan and slam shut behind you, you hear others start to whisper nervously about their fate. As you enter the asylum a choirs of pained screams reach your ears, followed by undistinguishable sounds and moans. You try to pull back as you see wounded barely clad wretches watching you pleadingly, reaching out for mercy. You are jolted and fall to the floor as the no longer smiling staff member pulls the chain that connects to your collar, WELCOME TO HELL!

The rules:
1. No god modding
2. Be nice in OOC
3. When in OOC use ()
4. If in the one % chance of pregnancy actually occurs, it lasts one week in real life.
5. You must create 2 characters. One as a patient. One as a staff member. This will help keep the balance. If you're creating a patient to be tortured, then you must help someone else by being a staff member to another patient. What type of staff member you are is up to you. We want this rp to be fair to all who wish to be abused. One doctor can not care for 5 patients. We need balance. Thank you.

(This role play is one that designed by a friend of mine, Yumi. She and I are wondering if anyone would be interested in this rp here? Blood, sex, violence, non-con will all be allowed. You're only limited by your own mind and what the person you're rping with sets as their limits. Any interest? Pm me if you are or post here in the thread. Thank you.

This seems interesting....

But, I have a question....Are we humans or angels?

Humans. Never played this rp as anything else though. Have to ask the. Reactor what she thinks about playing as angels. Lol. I can do that if you're interested in that.

AndNich123 said:
Humans. Never played this rp as anything else though. Have to ask the. Reactor what she thinks about playing as angels. Lol. I can do that if you're interested in that.

That would cool.

I have a question (if we play as humans), are our characters lured into the mental asylum by some trick or ploy or as they actually mentally unstable in some way?

They're mentally unstable, or they have a family member that has had them checked in for some reason. As far as the angels, I'm still waiting on the creator of the rp to get back to me. They could be there because they've been captured, and someone is requesting they be tortured. Broken maybe.

Back
Top Bottom