Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas Ideas Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been rather inactive lately, due to some issues at the house, but seeing as I am back, I have new ideas for RPs

1. Be my valentine.........mobster?

Odessa is the only child of a syndicate crime lord, and because of this, she has always had a hard time making friends. Well, this year, she's made a vow to herself promising that this year she would have a date for Valentine's Day. Each year, she has had to spend it alone, because no man was brave enough to date her, her father's power scared so many people. However, seeing as she just transferred to a new, high end high class academy for the children of wealthy and powerful individuals. Odessa has been at the academy for a few months now, and she's developed a crush on another student, however, what she doesn't know is that he is also the child of a crime lord.

YC is the boy Odessa has a crush on, he knows who Odessa's father is, but because Odessa is so unlike any other syndicate heir, he indulges her, and begins to spend time with her. When Odessa asks YC out for Valentine's day, YC knows that it would be dangerous, but doesn't just want to say no. Odessa picks up on it, and gives him two options, he can say yes or no, and that she wouldn't be upset. it's your choice what you choose, to say yes means that Odessa and YC will try to go to an amusement park, which is run by YC family. However, this causes problems bc Odessa's father sends men after them to split them up, and when YC is injured by one of Odessa's father's enforcer, and a man that works for YC father tries to take Odessa to use for ransom, they decide to run away.
To say no, Odessa will understand, but inside she's quite sad, because she really wanted to spend the romantic holiday with YC. Because her father see's how upset she is, he sets her up on a date with his second in command, who is known for treating women badly, but bc her father trusts him, he believes Odessa will be in good hands. YC hears about this, and the jealousy of knowing she's with another man sends his anger into over drive. He can't stand the thought of her being with such a disgusting man, so he rushes before the date, and breaks into the family estate to confront her father. This will be a drama filled option, as YC will have to fight off Odessa's father's men, all while Odessa tries her best to stay free from her father's second in command as he tries to get her alone in a secluded area of the estate.
(Second option requires you to play as two characters, though not for the entire RP, just the part after he declines her date)

2. there's two of you and one of me.....

Anemone is a sweet girl, but after being sent to a new school, a prestigious academy for the children of the wealthy and powerful, she's singled out as her parents aren't the wealthy ones, She is. Anemone is the one who earned her wealth as a writer, however, her parents still wanted her to stay in school. After being transferred, with no friends, she was easily targeted by two mischievous twins, who are known for making people into their playthings. (like the twins from the Ouran host club anime) however, Anemone is the only one who is finally able to tell the two of them apart, and can see them for their own personalities. This causes the twins to fall for her, which causes problems, as there are two of them, and only one Anemone.

3. A lesson that can only be learned one way

Kaia-Meina, 16 years old, head strong, and very reckless. She goes by either Kaia or Meina, since she hates how long her name is. Kaia-Meina is known for diving head first into things, even when their dangerous. Kaia-Meina has almost all guy friends, and they all worry about her, one more than the others, YC. After Kaia-Meina takes on two touch guys who try to force themselves on her classmates, YC goes off on her, telling her she shouldn't be so stupidly head strong. Kaia-Meina doesn't understand why YC is so upset, she doesn't think she's done anything wrong and takes off. YC is so upset that he finally thinks of a way to show her that she can't be so reckless and be oblivious to what things might go wrong. After getting sick from dinner, Kaia-Meina runs into the nearest restroom at the her friends large vacation home, which she and all her friends are staying at. However, the restroom she ran into was the private bathroom for YC's room. When Kaia-Meina realizes she's in his room, she realizes she was wrong for worrying him, but in just a short, basically see through, sundress, YC takes the opportunity to show Kaia-Meina that she can't be so oblivious and reckless, or let herself be open to bad things happening. Kaia-Meina doesn't catch on while their talking when YC turns off the light, and when she does ask, YC will say its time to teach Kaia-Meina a lesson. ((think what happened in Ouran host club when haruhi and kyoya have their moment at his private beach house)) except that when Kaia-Meina says she knows YC won't do it, YC decides that Kaia-Meina does need to be taught that she doesn't know everything, and his lesson ends up going too far and they go further then YC intended. After this, Kaia-Meina realizes that she Liked it, that she liked being in a position of not being in control, but she doesn't know how to deal with it. YC on the other hand feels terrible about doing it to her, but, each time he's alone With Kaia-Meina he can't help but want to pin her, especially since Kaia-Meina has been doing her best to try and set YC off. This leads to quite a few heated yet awkward moments between the two of them. That is, until Kaia-Meina finally pushes YC too far and he forces himself on her rougher than before, which leads to the two of them beginning a constant, and slightly twisted affair, which they do their best to hide from their other friends.

Hello I am new here but not to roleplaying. I would love to do a lesson can be learned but one way with you. I am intrigued by the story and how it can be. I am a multi para roleplayer so do not worry about lack of details. Please answer soon. I cannot wait to start this if you are willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom