Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

She squirmed softly under his gaze, she really was in need, but was desperately trying to bring it in check. A part of her wondered how she'd gotten like this from her old prim and proper self, but then it had been a while since she'd been taken from home. She tried not to show her anger as he mentioned her 'lover', she had no doubt that her former betrothed would sell her in a heartbeat if it suited him. "Please... whatever you want, Master... though he's no 'lover' of mine. Any real lover would have done anything within their power to get me back, not watch with a grin on his face as he saw us. If Master wishes to test my skills, I'm more than happy to do as he wishes..." she quickly got on her hands and knees and was wiggling her butt as seductively as she could, blushing as he called it lovely. Her pussy was pretty damp, but not as wet as it had been before, the fear of being traded or sold, even if it was only a pretend threat, had sobered her up considerably.

"Good point, I wanted to see how you would react now to that statement, don't worry, I am not going to sell you, though I do want to test your skills, and abilities so I know if they are better then they were before you were branded," he mused as he took his hand and guided his cock against her pussy rubbing it up and down over her entrance, as he looked over her back. "I want you badly right now, you are a beauty who makes me feel very lustful, other women don't do this, so you are more then safe," he said as he continued to tease her with his cock, before he smiled and laid himself down on the bed. "Change of plans, I want you to ride me for once, I want to look up and watch those lovely breasts of your bounce as I buck you up and down fast, if you can handle this," he commented looking over at her. "I want to see how good you are at such things, I haven't seen you do this or try it before."

She breathed a sigh of relief as he said he wouldn't sell her, she could get lucky and have a nice, gentle master, or not so lucky and they be cruel and mean to her. It was the latter that scared her, of course the possibility of a gentle one would be nice but it wasn't like she'd have a choice given her good looks anyone would be happy to snap her up. Since her only markings was her branding, she knew she'd fetch a high price on the market but that wouldn't stop the cruel ones. She smiled as he said she was more than safe at the moment, and moaned as he teased her with his cock. "Only because I wasn't sure... and since you it was always your choice... anyways," she grinned, carefully lining herself up with his cock before lowering herself slowly on him, more to get the full effect than worry about having it in her. "I probably will be able to do that quicker next time, but wasn't sure of myself. That feels sooo good..." she pushed herself up as far as she could before sliding right back down again, moaning as she did so.

He knew that he could do many things with her. Not that he wasn't in charge of her since he got her from her father, but not it was rather official, which meant a lot and in a lot of ways it meant a very little as well. He looked up at her as he knew that he could have some fun with her. He also knew that she was growing to love sex with him and pleasing him as well. He felt a certain degree of pride in that fact that he had gotten her to this point where she could find pride in being good at sex or faking it anyhow. He felt her slowly adjust and press herself down on him. It was awkward, but he wasn't surprised by that. He was sure this was a position that she had never done, having been under him or on her knees each time that he had his way with her up to this point. Still the view was amazing, the view of her body was perfect. He nodded his head as he looked up over her frame, "Well, good," his only reply to her statement as he wanted to see how well she was able to pace herself. He could feel the pleasure of her riding him and for the moment let her set the pace.

She groaned as she slid down on his cock, it felt soo good having some control over what was happening. This cabin girl idea was even starting to grow on her now, especially after the brand had been placed, since it would be easy to spot her as a slave if it her collarbone was exposed. Of course, when she was wearing her finery it wouldn't show, but that wasn't the point of it. She grinned at him, knowing she was learning something new, and not just having him do all the work, since she was his slave and all. As she started to get more and more aroused, her speed picked up, she moved slowly at first, but soon enough the slaps of wet flesh were rather rapid as she came close to cumming. "Permission to cum, Master?"

He looked at her, she was amazing, her skills would grow, her abilities would improve and he would get to see the flower that was Savannah bloom into the most beautiful of roses. He knew that he was one hell of a lucky man to have her know accept her lot and role as his woman. He knew that he could use her past to help him with his own aims and adventures, plus have lustful amazing sex with her as well. He let her somewhat control he pace as he knew that this was new he didn't buck much as he knew that would throw her off her own efforts. He looked up at her and then nodded his head, "this time you can cum as much as you want," he said looking at her giving her permission to cum when she wanted. He looked up at her beautiful curvy body as he pressed in, he knew he wasn't that far off from cumming either.

"Thank you..." she groaned, knowing she was close to cumming and knowing she wouldn't have to wait until he came helped. She moved faster and harder on him, cumming hard as she did so. She blushed as she let out a gutteral scream as she did so, anyone nearby could probably hear her. While she was slowly starting to accept her new lot in life, it still made her shudder to know what she was starting to become, his personal slut and slave. She tried to keep going, but it wasn't easy now that she'd cum hard while they were fucking.

Savannah was doing a wonderful job of riding him, her skills were improving as she went and he was getting himself more and more excited with the thought of it. He also could see her sizable breasts bounce up and down as she rode him. It called his hands forth as the enveloped her breasts groping them firmly as she worked him over. He felt her cum and slow down. Luckily for her, she didn't have to last to much longer as he came not that long after she did. He let her rest against himself. He knew that this was going to be one woman he was going to have sex with many time in many different places and ways in the future. Now though he would rest and he would then head out for work, for that too was needed in life.

The next morning brought them back to the ship which had been improved and repaired a bit. They had a big mission, it was the kidnap a important person coming from Europe, and then hold them for ransom. It would work, and they would be paid a huge amount of money for the people they were doing this for and the ransom itself. They were to kidnap the person so that it would embarrass the family and put them in poorer standing. Also so that it would harm the rep of the group transporting the person as well. He wasn't given any information about who the person was, only that he would know when he saw them. That was vague but a bounty with this much money attached to it was to tempting to turn down.

It wasn't long after she rested against him that she fell asleep, not even realizing until she woke up next to him in the morning that she'd fallen asleep.

She shuddered slightly at having to go back on board, it didn't exactly bring back the best memories. The trade for her, her first rape, and so on. She also wasn't sure what he had in mind, but had to at least get back on board with him anyways, it was hard to trust being on shore without him since he always seemed to frequent the rougher parts of town. "Do I want to know where we're going?"

((Sorry for short post, was having writer's block))

The captain's eyes looked up at the woman as he took a deep breath. He figured if she was going to be his cabin girl, then she was going to need to learn a bit about what it was like to be at sea. He walked over and pulled out a decent size map and rolled it out on the table that was in his room. "Well, that is a fair enough question, Savannah, now, we are here," he said pausing as pointed at a mark on the map. He then looked over towards the edge, "we are going after a person who is coming from Europe, they will take a long time to arrive, and they will of course stop in this city here," he said pointing towards another city, which wasn't that far from where they were on the map. "Now, you see, we are going to go their, we have all the information about this ship, and wait, till we can ambush this ship on its course kidnap the person of importance and bring them to the person paying us for their kidnap here," he said pointing towards a third place as he looked back at her again. "does that all make sense to you?"

While Savannah wasn't very good at reading maps, though she had learned how to read, she could see and read the names of all the little islands. She just didn't understand all the strange markings all over it, which indicated it was a nautical map and not the few kinds she'd learned to read in school. She shuddered at the idea that he was going to kidnap this 'person of importance', knowing whoever they were, it probably would not go well. She'd only been somewhat accepting of what happened to her at first, once she'd seen the documents her father had signed with her now master, and even still it took time for her to accept his dominance over her; what happened when they met was still a sore subject for her. "I... I guess so Master."

That was good, at least she would be able to understand things, and be a use, besides in bed. He nodded as he then kissed her forehead. "Well, it is going to be very good money, very good," he mused as he looked at the woman slipping his arms around her and giving her backside a bit of a grope before he looked over the map and explained what all the marks were, the currents where and what they would tell the person looking at the map. He knew that they had a bit before they ran into the ship. He looked over the body of his now slave as he smiled. "Now, I might be able to get you some nice clothes or something with the reward that we get from this mission," he commented as he continued to think about the mission.

"Well I guess that's a good thing..." though she still frowned at the idea of them kidnapping someone, and figured she wasn't going to be a part of it since it wouldn't take much for her to run when they were on land. She shuddered slightly as he groped her backside, more involuntary than anything. Though to snap herself out of it she thought of her former 'fiance' and simmered down again. She smiled softly as he explained the markings, though she figured she wouldn't remember much of it, but the thought of something for her coming out of the reward brought a smile to her face. "Really? I... guess I sorta look forward to it then."

"As you should the reward you will get from this part is quite nice even for a person with your background," he said confidently as he knew something that she didn't know. He looked at her and kissed her neck softly for a moment before pulling back, being around the woman was fun, he knew that it was going to be fun to make all the money they were going to by holding the VIP hostage. He knew that after this was done they would be able to do many more things have more adventures, but this one would put them in the black for all times. Time passed, the travel time kept Jean Luc to busy to ravish Savannah for a while. He left her time to study and learn, while they went towards the waiting point. They got their ahead of time. The water was beautiful a perfect blue that was so clear you could see the fish in the water under the ship. It looked like something unmatched in the world. Jean Luc stood outside on the deck having ordered his cabin girl or really slave girl to come and join him to see the blue waters and the coral that was under the water's surface.

She kept to herself, not wanting any part of the kidnapping and not sure what he meant by 'this part'. She squirmed softly against him, not wanting a repeat of the early days when she'd tried to resist him more. She still hated it, but hated the punishments more than being his slave. She was at least pleased that the crew would come out on top, just not sure she wanted to as well. She tried studying and learning the maps, but they were still confusing to her, though a little less confusing than before. She smiled softly as he showed her how clear the water was, it was amazing seeing the coral and fish, she'd never seen water so clear before now.

The captain looked ahead for a moment, as he paused, his eyes could see the sails of another ship ahead, as he looked over at Savannah. He let her look at the fish a while longer. He knew soon she would be stuck in her room, as the action went down. He said nothing enjoying the peace before the storm, the storm would be coming soon and he knew it. "Savannah," he said after a good few minutes or so. Head to your cabin, lock the door, and stay there, things will soon get loud and things will be violent, we are going to go attack our target, if you stay in your room, then you shall be fine," he said ordering her to her own room as he looked over at his men who started to move about as the ship started to head towards the merchant ship that was sailing towards its demise.

She turned as he spoke, not wanting to take her eyes off the clear water, but wasn't sure she wanted to cross him either, since she knew whatever was going to happen, it would be soon. "Yes Master," hesitating only briefly before scurrying off to the cabin and locking the door. She did hear the movements around the ship, but until she heard a cannon boom, she didn't know what the movements meant, meaning very little to her at all.

The battle went down just as hr thought it would, the ship they were attacking had little as far as defenses and thus defeating it was extremely easy for him. He went on board and captured the VIP before putting the female in her own cell hidden away for the moment. She was worth to much to mess up the mission. Still after capturing her , he needed some action and after having the ship sent off he went to his room to find his slave to have his way with her.

She hadn't exactly hidden, but had stayed away from the door, in case somehow the mission went wrong. She'd just chosen a dark corner to hide in just in case. Looters usually went straight for the captain's quarters first, and she didn't want to be the first 'treasure' found. Once she heard the key in the door, she left her hiding place and moved closer, moving to the now familiar position in front of his bed, waiting for him to enter, with her eyes lowered out of respect.

Something about fighting cased Jean Luc to become needy of sex and desirous of Savannah as well. He walked into his cabin and saw her in front of his bed. His hand found there way sound her as he pulled the woman into a deep long kiss as he held her tight to himself. His hand pressing against her back at first before sliding down to get a feel of her nice ass. It was fun to kiss, to touch to have his way with the beauty.

She moaned softly, knowing better than to move unless he requested, and it was difficult at times. She knew as soon as his hand pressed against her back and then slid down to her ass what he wanted. She slowly moved around the side of the bed, backing up towards it, but cautiously waited for him to make the first move before considering whether to climb onto it or not.

Jean Luc walked up to the blonde as he looked her in the eyes. "It worked, the vip happens to be hidden away on the ship, in a place she can't escape, and only I know where she is," he said to her, "it seems that the woman and you would have some in common, this is a princess who was traveling overseas, no wonder she had such a high price upon her head," he said as he looked at her as he broke the kiss. He figured that informing her of the success of the mission wasn't important to her, but her knowing that she was out of danger might be. He kissed her lips passionately as he picked her up and laid her back on the bed. His eyes scanned her beautiful body as he said nothing for a moment, before his hands went to work pressing and touching and feeling up the beautiful slave girl. He let his hands slowly work towards undressing the woman as well.

She shivered slightly as he said the vip was hidden away, and just hoped that they could be found if anything should go wrong. "A.. a princess? Interesting... it wouldn't be Natasha, would it? She was always a good friend of the family," she remembered fondly, yet sad at possibly not seeing any true friends again. She smiled softly at the thought of being out of danger again, though she doubted she would have been in any. She was fairly certain not much could take out this ship, though she doubted it was invulnerable, either. She moaned underneath him as he played her body like he always did, he seemed to know all the best spots to touch. She barely noticed as she started losing garments, wriggling suggestively under him once she realized she was naked again.

He laid her upon her back as he thought about her question and nodded his head, "That would be her name," he informed her as he only had heard it and read it in passing in the last few days. He pressed his hands to her sides as he knew that his desire for Savannah was rather overwhelming at the moment. He knew that he had to have her, and he was sure she knew that too. He kissed the blonde deeply as he picked her hips up just a bit, and pressed himself into her a moment or two later. He kept his thrust steady, as he wasn't overly excited to not be in control of his actions. He wondered how well she knew the captive, and if she would want to talk to the captive while they were both on the ship.

"I don't want to chance her thinking I had anything to do with her kidnapping. The only way I'd want to see her is if it's obvious that I'm your slave or something. I'd love to see her again, but I don't want her or her family to think I'm involved somehow. If she sees me as a slave, however, she'd probably figure that I either wasn't involved or my hand was forced by my owner." She moaned softly as he picked her hips up and thrust into her, she was realizing she loved the life now, no responsibilities or worries since the pirate captain controlled all of that now. "Natasha and I were the best of friends. I wonder how her family is taking all of this, if they even know yet."

Back
Top Bottom