Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

"I see, that makes a great deal of sense, then we shall run across him if we do," he commented as he turned her on her back as he saw her hands going toward her womanhood. He smiled as he rubbed his hard member over her womanhood, "is my lover still in need," he asked as he wanted to take complete care of what she needed. He looked at her his eyes focused on her as he held her hands to her sides. "I won't be with a woman other then you, this I will promise you, while you are mine, I need no other woman, none can compare, the women your would be husband were with. They are nothing compared to your beauty," he said commenting her as he looked down at the woman. He kissed her neck as he continued to use his hand to rub the tip of his member over her womanhood on the outside knowing that she would feel this and most likely would help make her want him to take her even more then before. "Now, there is much we can do otherwise, lots of jobs for big money to be found in this port."

"I guess so... though that would probably be more you than me, since I don't see much fresh air these days." She tried to make it a teasing remark, but wasn't sure it came out that way. She moaned as his cock rubbed over her pussy, "please Master..." and had to let out a whimper as he held her hands away. "Please, Master... please I-slave... needs to cum soo bad, please... Thank you, Master. I just meant that I know I wasn't your first... not that it bothers me of course," she might still be fairly new to being a slave, but she knew enough that a jealous slave could be construed as a dangerous slave. "Please Master, please take your slave's pussy again." She knew she wasn't great at begging, but hoped she was at least improving at it anyways. She shuddered at the thought of 'jobs' at this particular port, knowing there weren't many for slaves, and it was already pretty clear to some if not most that she was now a slave and not a noblewoman any more.

The captain knew that she was a proud woman so to have her beg at all was something in and of itself, plus he got her comment as he looked down at her. He slipped his hard member into hear wet entrance, it was rather easy for him to do as he held her. "Well now of course, I can do this, you aren't my first but hopefully you will be my last," he commented as he looked at her and he pushed his member in more finding her body adjusted perfectly to his member. He knew that they were suited for each other at least their bodies were suited for each other rather well. He knew she was his, and would be his as long as he could have her. She might talk a big game about getting away even, but he knew that she knew that she was his fully. "We will gain a job and we will be back at sea sooner rather then later, I prefer being at sea to land," he told her in a honest and forward manner. "Now, Savannah, your going to at least look like a noble woman so we can get into certain meetings, where we can get better jobs."

"In case you're wondering, I know a little bit about slaves as daddy used to have a few, up until the boys were born... after that, he set them free... but I did see them later on, and they were slaves again," she frowned slightly at the memory. She groaned as his cock entered her wet snatch again, and she wasn't sure why, but she was starting to fall into the role, almost like she was meant to be a slave, and not the daughter of a nobleman. She knew she was starting to succumb to slavery, and for some reason it didn't bother her."Y-yes, Master... I understand even though it might feel strange to wear the fine clothes again."

He didn't know this, but he shouldn't of been surprised slavery was something that was very common and domestic help was something that was not so easy to find as it were. He looked at her as he felt just how wet she was how easy she was to enter, pressing her back against the soft bed, he knew that she was his slave. She would do for the most part what he wanted, but he knew she wasn't going to leave him and she was going to love it when he fuck the heck out of her. This was what he wanted when he had made the deal. There was no other woman who he would want as his little sex slave. Her words only proved this point to him as he held her legs firmly in his grasp as he pushed his member father into her wet and soft body.

"Now, it is okay, you can get out of them afterwards and we can find some new sexy skimpy outfit for you in town too," he informed her. He wasn't sure how she would reply to the possibility of being in some new skimpy outfits like he had gotten her and forced her to wear the first night that they happened to be together. He figured they could find some really damn sexy outfits for her to try out. He pulled her forward on the bed closer to himself as he pushed himself into her as he picked up his pace into what was a bit more frantic then normal.

"If it pleases you, Master..." she personally hated the skimpier clothing, but since she was no longer made of money and would depend on him to pay for things, she knew she had to go with what he wanted her to have. "Of course, I'm not big on skimpy clothes... but it's not up to me anymore, since I can't pay for clothes anymore." She groaned as he moved harder and faster inside her pussy.

Of course the money wasn't really hers, but her father's, but she'd never hurt for money before this. She was sure even if she'd wound up with her former betrothed, she probably wouldn't be much better off now, as he probably would have turned her into a slave eventually as well. "As far as my father's former slaves went, some of them he hired on... whereas others he released, but the problem was, some owners saw the brands and recaptured them as slaves, sadly."

He looked down at her as he knew that she needed a bit of a refocus as he paused for a moment and then got to his knees and pulled her waist up off the bed to change the angle that he was taking Savannah from. He looked at her, he was wondering something for a while. He looked over her soft body thinking about it for a while, "If you are my slave, in your thought, perhaps I should mark you as my slave, but the question should be where should I put the mark on you to show everyone that you are in fact mine," he mused as he looked down at her. He then refocused on what he was doing and pressed himself into her taking her from a downwards angle. This angle would help him take her harder cause he could use the for of gravity to some degree as he held her legs up holding her firmly as he took her harder then before with the new angle helping that a great deal.

She moaned even more loudly as he changed the angle he was taking her from, making her get her mind off her past and onto the right now, with him. "Ohhh mmmm maybe somewhere easily seen but somewhat easy to hide, Master... for those times Master would want me to dress up, if it's too prominent it would be obvious that I was a slave trying to make myself look better than my status... but if it was somewhere like my wrist or say the back of my neck, it wouldn't be that hard to hide or show either... but it isn't my choice to make..." she tried not to think about it, because no matter how small the mark was, it wouldn't be easy for her to take. "If it's too well hidden, then only if I were naked would it be easily found..." after that, when he changed angles, she was unable to think of much else. Since she seemed to be more of a pleasure slave at the moment, it was becoming easier for her to slip into it.

He looked down at her as he smiled pressing his hands against her body as he then smiled as he ran his hands against her and then thought about the moment that he would be able to put the spot on different parts of her body. As he looked over her body as he thrusted himself into her he could envision the mark on her body in various places. He could see the mark on her hip, or just above her lovely breasts as well, or even on her backside. He thought about where he could look at it when he wanted and where he could be shown off only when he wanted and still she could play the part of a noble woman for his plots. He smiled as he figured out where to put it. His hands holding her as he slipped his lips and kissed a spot just along the back of her collarbone and then looked at her, as he focused on her and the sex. He soon found himself climaxing as he let Savannah down, "I am going to put it right there where I had kissed," he commented pushing in a few times more to make sure that she got off from this too.

She groaned as he continued thrusting into her, and she was somewhat relieved her betrothed was not who she wound up with. She had a feeling knowing what she does now he'd flaunt her in front of her father, but pretend like she was still a free woman, only to be a slave to him in reality. While she didn't like being a slave, at least there was no question as to her status with the pirate captain. She had to think for a minute when he said he'd kissed where he would place the mark, and it could be covered by her more noble garments. Her other garments, though would do nothing to hide it from sight. She of course hated the idea of being marked, but it also afforded some protection as well, depending on what the mark looked like. Of course she wouldn't look forward to it, but then no slave would.

He looked over her body the marking would happen soon. He still had some outfits that he wanted to get her, ones that would be of course for his eyes only. Ones that would show off every single curve that the blonde Savannah happened to have. For Jean Luis, this was a great pleasure, to have this high class woman before him, his in all ways. He knew that he had gotten just what he wanted, and ended up with the best possible deal he could of dreamed off when he made the deal with her father now a while back. He continued to press himself into her taking her pressing his member deeper into her taking her completely as he showed her body little restraint in his actions. He held her by her waist as he pressed into her faster and faster, knowing the bliss of being with the blonde and knowing just how to drive her wild as well.

She shivered slightly, though confused as to why as he pressed his member deeper inside her. She wasn't sure if it was another orgasm trying to make its way known already, or some of the other confusing emotions that she had yet to understand. Either way, as he moved faster and faster inside him, the pleasure was building deep inside her. She knew she was nothing like her former self, though she was never a spoiled child to be certain, for as soon as they were born, she'd had to take care of her youngest brothers while their father worked, leaving her little to worry about parties and such, though she was still afforded the finery of a noble woman.

He was getting better at this, the number of times he was with Savannah the more skilled he was at taking her. The more he learned all of her weak points and how easy they were to take and have fun with. The more he knew how to take her as much as what force to use and the pace to take. He was getting rather accustomed to her. He felt his full member sliding in and out of her with little trouble. He could move with in her sloppy wet womanhood so easily as his member created so much tension for the both of them most likely given the fact he knew that she was getting into this based on the expressions and the sounds that slipped from her lips as he took her. He soon reached his end hitting his climax, blissfully enjoying each and every second of it.

Savannah let out a pleasured scream as he came inside her, leaving no doubt in her mind anymore as to why she'd shivered before. Somehow he knew how to work her over so that she came at almost the same time he did, "Master... you are so good to me, I sometimes wonder how I managed to be so lucky." She wasn't naive enough to think that he couldn't have just as easily sold her at the next port after he'd traded with her father for her, once she was his property it was up to him how he handled keeping or selling her, which at times sent fear through her that he could sell her anytime he chose, and the next owner might not be so gentle.

"Well, you were spotted by me, and your beauty caught my eye simple as that," he commented as he looked at her, pulling her closer to himself. It would take a large offer to get ride of Savannah at least at the moment in time, he enjoyed having the sexy woman in his bed. He pulled the blonde close knowing that she had done a very good job in bed that night and tired from their various rounds. He held her close and went to sleep. He woke up early the following morning though and got out of bed as he talked to someone, he had the man come to brand her while she was still asleep, he tired her down to the bed, which he had done many times before to keep her from moving while the man got his things ready. He knew the branding would wake up, but he figured she could sleep till then, the sharp pain of being marked as his would be what woke her up. The mark put just where they talked about.

"Yes, Master... I'm just glad I didn't end up somewhere else if I'd had to leave my home at all, though I suppose I would have had I gotten married." A shiver ran down her spine at what might have happened, going by what she'd seen in port that one day. She'd gotten used to him sleeping with her in his arms, as well as him getting up before her, though usually it wasn't long before she stirred in the bed that was already starting to lose its warmth. She'd heard the voices, but since she was still dreaming, it wound up part of her dream. Her being tied down started to rouse her a bit, but not enough to wake her. She let out a scream of pain as the branding iron touched her where they'd spoken of, and if she hadn't been tied down, she would have shot right out of the bed. She'd never forget the smell, either as she tried not to struggle, not wanting to have him do it again because she'd moved.

He looked at her as he then looked at the mark on her neck and grinned, it showed her as his and only his. He wanted her so badly, he dismissed the men as he moved closer to her, "Now, Savannah, you are my slave now, my slave alone and I can do with you as I wish," he said looking at her as he took his hands and ran it over her curvy body for a long moment. "It is very tempting to just fuck you again right here and now for the hell of it," he mused as he looked at her focusing on the blonde's eyes as he looked into them. "You are going to be my only slave that I can tell you, but I do suggest that you do your best to keep your master happy with your performance," he also commented, "cause if you let yourself go, then I might lose my feelings for you."

"And a good morning to you too, Master!" She tried hard not to snap once her heart rate calmed down, but it still came out rather snippy since waking up to a branding wasn't exactly the best wake up call to be had. "Y...yes, Master..." she was struggling with the pain that was coursing through her collarbone, it hurt a hell of a lot more than she'd ever thought it did. She squirmed at the thought of him fucking her again, since he hadn't untied the ropes yet. "I.. I'll try to do my best," she sighed softly, still somewhat upset at being woken up so rudely. She knew he was planning on branding her, just not while she was sleeping.

He looked at her brand and then pressed his lips just over it as he then looked at her still naked body and admired it greatly. He rubbed his fingers over it as he took himself and moved closer to his lovely slave now. He took his member and slowly rubbed it over her womanhood as he looked at her. "I think now you are mine I should reclaim you this morning as mine again," he mused as he continued to rub his now hard member against her womanhood as he watched the reactions she gave closely.

She hissed in pain as he kissed then rubbed the fresh brand, as even the lightest touches sent pain across her collarbone and down her arm, it was too soon for her to not feel any pain from it yet. She moaned softly as he rubbed his cock over her womanhood, it just felt sooo good... "If you so wish master," since she was still tied it wasn't like she could object that much. Her pussy was already starting to moisten, and her nipples were starting to stiffen due to his rubbing against her womanhood and not so much him touching her branding.

He took his hands and pressed his fingers against her breasts touching and playing with them actively and enjoying the fact that he could touch her beautiful body, he licked her breasts his lips loving the feeling of sucking on her sizable breasts they were so beautiful and lush as he continued to work on them till he felt satisfied with suck and licking all over her beautiful breasts. He knew that he was going to enjoy her body for a very long time, he was going to be with her many times unless of course he got sick of her, or something better came around which he at this point didn't think would happen soon. He didn't have time to work someone into such a situation and he didn't have time to make them as ready as Savannah was for him now.

She groaned as he played with her breasts, and the more he licked and sucked on them the harder it was not to cum. As it was, her pussy was sopping with desire as she arched her back towards him, knowing how hot he was making her feel. Her arousal was obvious, her nipples also hard as pebbles "Please, Master... please... may slave cum Master?"

He looked down at her as he knew that his actions were having a great effect upon Savannah, he knew the relationship between them had been that of slave and master for a while now, but now that it was official he wondered if it would mean any changes in how she acted. He figured it was possible for now he could sell her or trader her away if he so choose to do so. He looked down at her and then shook his head as he untied her, "No of course not where would the fun in that be," he said looking at her, "you may not cum until I do," he said firmly as he looked right at the woman his tone focused as he looked right into her eyes, "Now maybe I should stop here and leave you in a state of need, that wouldn't be a bad idea, I can tell you want to cum, but if I don't let you then it should be interesting how you react. Plus if your selfish enough to think about your own pleasure maybe I should just get rid of you now for whatever I can get."

"Thank you for untying me Master..." she nodded, whimpering slightly as he said she couldn't cum until he did. She was so close... "yes Master... nooo please I can wait for you to cum Master, I swear..." she squirmed as he said he might leave her in need, of course it would be his choice and not hers if she could cum or not. "No... please please Master... slave is not that selfish, I swear it! P-please don't sell me! I'll do whatever it takes to get back in your good graces Master... you have taught your slave well, and you know I can do things for you. Please, Master!" she wasn't just afraid of being sold to someone else, but also who she'd end up with.

He looked at her and knew that this was interesting her reactions were very interesting, he was going to test things out and see where everything went. He knew that testing this out would be the best way to learn about this woman. "Well now slave, I am not so sure you were listening or maybe just lacking in skill, maybe I can trade that would be lover of yours for a couple of his girls straight up," he said looking at her. "Now we can see how skills you are, a check, it is always good to test one self," he mused as he looked at her. "Now, hmm get on your hands and knees and wiggle your butt for me, shoe me just how lovely that backside of yours is," he said as he looked at her giving her a simple command, but one that would be a good place to start. He wanted to see also if she was really wet or not at the moment as well.

Back
Top Bottom