Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

Jean looked at her in hone outfit it showed off all the curves that were worthwhile on her body. He could feel happier about that as he didn't have to look hard at all to see them in the woman. He looked at her as he pulled her over onto his lap letting her sit there on his lap. "Well now, I want to know if you want me to feed you or if you want to feed your own self, Savannah," he said as he looked at her figuring she would want to eat on her own.

She shivered as he undressed her with his eyes, obviously liking what she was wearing, and made a mental note not to wear anything snug or revealing around him again, not wanting to provoke a reaction from his cock. She squirmed as he pulled her onto his lap, this whole slave thing was going to take some getting used to. She looked down at the food, sighing softly. "Do I have to stay on your lap? Yeah, I'll feed myself..."

Jean said nothing for a moment or two and then he nodded his head as she could feel herself rub against him, he let her eat and drink the wine as well. The food was made on purpose to cause her to be made far more,aroused then she had ever been in her whole life. He wasn't sure how she would react to that but he figured that it would be very interesting to see if nothing else. He figured he would notice it shortly after she started to eat the reaction would start off very slowly and then over time she would feel more and more aroused.

She helped herself to some of the wine and food, still a bit on edge though but for some reason as she ate the edge seemed to slide away as she ate. "I didn't get much of a chance to say so after..." she gulped hard, as it was hard for her to swallow her pride and say so. "I'm sorry, Master, for everything..." a part of her still hated having to sit on his lap, vulnerable to him, but she did think she was starting to learn finally. She squirmed as she started feeling too comfortable around him, and she couldn't fight it off.

She didn't know if it was somehow that she was becoming more accepting of this, or something else... but even still, she felt a bit off, ever since... 'crap... he did something to the food or wine or both.' By the time she started thinking about that though, she was already too far gone in arousal, her scent already permeating the room, and she didn't even remotely try to hide it, though a slight blush crept over her cheeks. "You did something to the food or wine..." she said softly, though not really complaining on some level.

" Good Savannah, I will not ember let another man touch you if you just don't back talk me and do as I ask " he said calmly, he had walked out cause he didn't want to see anyone else with her that wasn't him. He smiled as he could feel her growing wetness as he held her on his lap his member rubbing abasing her jus their clothes were in the way now preventing him from taking her right the and there as she finished her meal.

He could science her too telling him she was ready for him. "Well now, Savannah," he said as he held her still in his arms, "no, the food is a mix of different ones that have different effects on men and women, they have no effects on women, but they can cause a woman to get rather excited. I wanted to be with you tonight and I knew this way it would be easier on your body too," he reasoned with her as he continued to tease her quietly with his presence.

"I.. I'll try, but it's hard sometimes... I'm still trying to learn, it's not easy going from what I was, to this." She struggled with not crying over it at this point, she knew it was useless, but it still got to her yet. She squirmed even more as unfamiliar feelings washed over her, making her want to just let him do whatever he wanted to her.

"I figured there was something about it... it's just too coincidental for this, since I wasn't even remotely interested, not after you took me from the only home I knew, and everything since then, and then last night... I know you're a pirate and all, but if you had simply asked, instead of demanding it, maybe I would have been more willing. Of course it's way too late for that... I still hate you for all of it," she shuddered as his teasing was getting to her, her nipples hard and pointy under the snug fabric of her dress. She was also certain the only reason she was letting him touch her was because of what she'd eaten. The more it settled into her system, the calmer she got around him and the more accepting she was of what he was doing. "Please, Master... please take me..."

Jean la Paul was a heck of a pirate but maybe he had to learn about how or handle this woman a bit more. He wasn't going to admit or even say anything along those lines ever but time would tell. He let her rub herself all over him. Her movements did have a effect on him as he could dele her so easily as her dress even got wet from the reaction. He did not expect the honesty but it was nice to hear from the woman.

He slipped down her dress as his fingers played with her breasts taking her tits between his fingers and pinching them for the most effect that would be possible to get from any touch at all. He heard her comments and worked to remove the rest of the dress from her. He was glad he gave her no underwear to wear it made access so much easier. "I will give you a choice Savannah, for being honest, now do you want me to fuck you right here or back on the bed again?"

Savannah squirmed as her dress was lowered and he began pinching her already hardened nipples. She hated that somehow she was getting turned on, it was affecting her judgement and ability to want to fight him. She squirmed as she was soon naked again. Her tears threatened to run, knowing she didn't want to fuck him but she was so horny and turned on, she really couldn't help herself. "H.. here Master..."

She sighed, knowing whether he made her enjoy it or not, she was going to have to get used to him taking her wherever and whenver he chose, and just hoped it also didn't mean however, as her poor bottom was still sore from all the fucking it had taken.

Jean smile as he heard her reaction And could feel her reaction. Her movements were doing nothing but turning on the pirate more and more. He wanted the blonde quite a bit now he found having secx with her to be what he needed. His hands ran over her legs picking them up as he put them in the table. It gave him enough room to slip off his pants freeing up his member. He then brought savannah down on his member hard.

Savannah barely even moved as he picked her up, she was too lost in the pleasures created by the combination of the different foods she'd eaten, even though she didn't think it was a lot, to think of resisting him. She yelled as she soon felt her pussy filled with his long hard thick cock, but her yell soon turned to moans as she moved softly against him. "Please... Master..."

Jean held her legs and for the most part he controlled the action that took place between himself and the blonde governor's daughter. He let himself feel her back press against his chest as he moved her up and down his shaft with his arms moving her body for it was way more easy as his shaft never once left her body. He could feel his member feeling her out completely rubbing against her and soon twitching. He was sure based on the sounds that she made she liked this a great deal. He was in part glad that his plan had worked so well, he wanted her badly since that morning and he was glad her dress was such a turn on. He let her rest against his chest as he continued over time to pick up his pace making it a rather lustful affair. He knew that over time she would get used to this and would accept her place at his feet.

She groaned as he started moving her on his cock, it felt sooo good, she knew it was the food talking, but her protests were pushed to the back of her mind as she'd lazily draped her legs over his, part of her enjoying him taking her pussy again, yet in a different way. Her breathing picked up as her long dormant lust took over, and she started moving against him, part of her wanting to take part in her pussy pounding. She squealed as he took control of her movements again, and was being impaled on his huge cock. "I... I'm going to cum if you keep this up..." she groaned.

Jean enjoyed it and honestly didn't care much if it was the food or not that was causing her to act like she was. He took her the same either way. He pounded her feeling her working with his body was nice, as he pressed upwards and brought her down increasing the intensity of each of his thrusts as he could feel his member twitching more causing untold pleasure most likely for Savannah as he took her his member rubbing hard against her wet insides as he heard her, "let us try to do this at the same time," he told her as he continued. He knew that with the pace he set it wouldn't last forever. He could feel his own limit coming due. He felt her backside press into his lap each time she came down and he went up. He like this new angle he would have to remember it for later. He after a bit longer could feel himself reaching his end, "I am going to cum," he warned her before he did shooting off his seed right into her.

Part of her still squirmed in protest as he kept pounding her pussy, but now due to whatever it was she was reacting to the pounding, the squirming being caused more by what they were doing than it was from protesting it. She groaned as he moved faster and harder inside her, knowing she was not only loving how fast and hard he was going, but how deep he was inside. She whimpered as he dumped his seed deep inside her, knowing she was at near or at the peak of her fertile time, which could mean she might even get pregnant right away.

The pirate enjoyed the action he had with her, as he picked her up and carried her over to the bed and laid her down on it, it was fun having sex with Savannah, she was pretty decent in bed. He laid her down as he look at her and laid down next to her. He had a long day raiding and working and fighting, he knew she was trustworthy and tired too, he slipped his hands around her waist pulling her closer to himself as he drifted off to sleep. He liked having the blonde close to himself, she felt warm and nice.

As much as she hated him at first, and hated what he was doing to her, it kind of felt good having someone at her side, and knowing that she'd never be able to return to her previous status again, or return to her previously betrothed didn't help any either. She didn't like that this had been forced upon her, even knowing she never would have been willing to go if it weren't for the good of the island. She slowly drifted off, knowing eventually she'd have to grow accustomed to being with him, of course not making it much easier either.

The pirate cared little about the thoughts or the ideas of the woman. He was him and he cared about getting by each and every single day alive, and also making money. He knew he needed company for this, and he figured that Savannah would do him as good as any other woman would. He got up the next morning and had the breakfast brought up as he knew the next day they would be headed into harbor and they would be meeting with some Spanish diplomats who would give them a job for a high price. He figured that he would take the woman ashore, she might run, but on an island with a group of people who spoke a different language as her that was a minor worry.

After she'd woken up and saw the food coming in, she looked at it rather warily. After what had happened last night and the effects the food had on her, she did not want to be at his mercy again. "I don't suppose you'd tell me if this food had the same properties as what I ate last night, would you?" she figured he wouldn't say so and give away his hand. After last night she just didn't trust it, and pretended that no one had brought anything. She wasn't happy with last night, and didn't want a repeat today. "So... do I ever get to actually leave your cabin?"

Jean La Paul looked at the blonde for a moment and shook his head, it would be fun to do that, or to find some other way to trick her this morning to spend another day in bed just the pair of them, but that wasn't on the agenda for that day. "No, I don't need you all horny all day, not that your that bad in bed, your getting a bit better," he mused looking at her before he paused for a moment, "I want you to wear one of your dresses, we are going to land on one of the minor islands and we are going to go onshore to get supplies for our ship. You will come with me, and it will be my test to see how well you handle this role," he mused as he looked at her, before eating his breakfast and waited on her.

Savannah breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that she wouldn't be pushed into sleeping with him again, that is if it was true about the food not having aphrodesiac properties to them. She wasn't sure if she believed him or not, but hoped he was telling the truth anyways. She wasn't even remotely upset that he didn't think she was that great in bed, she didn't care and besides, she had no experience before he'd taken her as 'treasure'. "Onshore? You mean you'd trust me to leave your cabin and even the ship?" this was definitely a surprise, she expected not to come ashore for quite some time yet. "Yes, well good luck with that one..." she was already thinking of ideas for escape before they even finished eating.

He saw the look on her face, she was thinking some ideas of escape, he wondered if she would when they got there, the island was a pirate island, one filled with the worst of the worst, her escape would be meet with recapture or capture by someone far worse then him. She would see this soon enough, but for now, he would let her have her dream, he figured that she would come to understand that. He was taking her ashore to show off to other pirates what he had found and what he had taken from a governor, she was pretty much a trophy he was showing off to others in this trip. He finished his breakfast and looked at her waiting for her to get ready as they came to shore, out the window pirate ships could be seen covering the harbor.

Savannah was more than happy to at least get out of the cabin for a while... she hadn't had an ounce of fresh air since his deal with her father. She had dealt with the fact her own father had traded her freedom and her innocence for the good of the island, and she knew it was the right thing even if she hated it. Of course she hated Jean for forcing her father's hand and turning her into his cabingirl, as he called it, but she still knew it was demeaning even if she wasn't all that familiar with the term. Just having to be with him was demeaning enough.

She dressed quickly, glad to be in clothes for a change, though it did feel strange dressing in front of him. She gasped as she managed a glance towards the window, and saw ships as far as the eye could see. She shuddered as she recognized some of them, something she'd been taught from the time she was small was the various pirate ships that there were. While she didn't know if all of them were, she recognized them even still from pictures. While she didn't feel remotely comfortable around him, she knew some of the stories of these ships, and shivered. She was fairly certain it wouldn't be a smart move to escape, even though a very big part of her wanted to run from him.

Jean led the blonde out onto the cabin, it most likely was the first time she had seen the sun in a while so direct. He looked around as he motioned her to follow. He knew that she might run away, but she would soon see why that was a bad idea. Many of the other pirate captains would be seen walking though the area, most of them had their women with them, nearly all of them with chains around them being pulled around as they were nothing but something to show off. Compared to them, Savannah had a lot more freedom to do what she wanted and when she wanted to do it.

The sun felt soo good, it had been far too long since she'd been outside, and could only blame her captor for it. The last time she'd been outside was when she'd been kidnapped, and just knowing that brought fresh tears to her face, though she tried to hide them. As they moved off the ship, she gasped. There were many more ships than she'd thought, and one of them... if her father only knew, or maybe he did already. It very nearly made her cuss at the sight, it belonged to her 'betrothed'. She started wondering what might have happened if they had been married, or would he have left her at the altar?

She gasped as she saw some women in chains, and that was even before they went ashore. She shuddered even more at the thought of being dragged around in chains everywhere. Her and her father had never been ones to mistreat others, but she knew of some, far too many, in their colony, and it always seemed like her father turned a blind eye to it. She whimpered softly, almost clinging to him, not wanting to get separated in the least for fear of ending up like the others.

The island was rather simple actually it was filled with the worst people though. As he walked Jean noticed that the beautiful blonde was always rather close to himself the whole while and didn't mind a bit as he showed off his winnings. He worked his way into the market filled with all sort of things to buy all stolen from others. "Savannah you said that you need some things, take this chance to get what you wish and I shall return in a moment after getting our next job."

Back
Top Bottom