Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

She squirmed softly, hating being at his feet having to suck his cum. It was so humiliating to her, worse than being dragged from her home, used as a bargaining chip to save her home. She looked up briefly, soon regretting it as she saw the satisfied smirk on his face as she was made to lick and rub at his cock. She squirmed harder as he guided her lips over his cock, not wanting to learn how to please him at all. The tears threatened to fall as she tried to do as he said even though the temptation to do something stupid was there.

He looked down at her as she worked his member, getting better at the action as he could tell she wasn't the largest fan of him doing this to her. He picked up the pace as he continued to control her actions completely with his hands, "Well, your are going to get better at this in time, I am sure of it, soon you will be a pro," he mused looking down at the blonde as he forced her to bob her head over his member for a good long moment. He didn't give her any warning as he soon twitched and soon after that shoot ribbons of hot liquid into her mouth.

She glared at him, not wanting to get better at what she was doing, having no interest in helping him get off at all. She squirmed as he forced her to bob her head over his cock for a bit before filling her mouth with his cum, and she nearly jumped in surprise as she felt it in her mouth, unsure what to do with it, though she wanted to spit it right back out.

Jean looked down at her as he could tell she was confused by her look alone, he narrowed his eyes as he focused his full attention on her as he gave her a look that showed by itself that he meant business, "Now, shallow it or you shall have more punishments," he said firmly showing that he meant what he was saying he waited on her as he grabbed a small rope and held it in his hands as he smirked watching to see which she would prefer more punishments or what he was asking her to do, this would tell him so very much.

She hated that look he gave her, yet didn't fear it yet either. She hated the taste, and hesitated briefly before defying him and spitting it out anyways, even though she did see the rope in his hands, though she knew if she tried to escape his wrath, it wasn't like she'd get far on a ship full of pirates, certain at least one of his crew would take advantage of her possible attempt.

The Captain narrowed his eyes as he grabbed her by the waist and toss her onto his bed again grabbing her hands he kept her from moving them as he tied her hands to the head posts of the bed, and smirked as he forced her onto her knees on the bed as well. "you have been a very bad woman," he said sternly as he looked at her looking around a moment later he pulled out a peace of wood, "Now you shall have some punishment to remember what happens to you when you do things badly," he said as he brought down the wood board down on her ass hard spanking her with it. "your my slave now, got it," he said his anger showing though a bit at his words.

She yelped as he tossed her on the bed and grabbed her hands, she tried resisting but it did little good, except to irritate him, which she was more than happy to do. She struggled futilely as he tied her hands to the head posts and forced her onto her knees. Yet another sign this would not even remotely be enjoyable, not that she expected a 'punishment' to be enjoyable by any means. She didn't bother to apologize, she wasn't sorry and she hated the taste. She looked warily at the piece of wood, yelping as it came down hard on her bare ass. "Y... yes, Master... I'll try to remember," she gulped, hoping that was it, but doubted it very much.

Jean looked at Savannah, she would know that challenging him was a poor choice and that she shouldn't do it ever again. He brought the board down again hitting her ass again as he looked over her back, "you should of remember this earlier, it is a bit late to say something like this," he said as he took his hard member and rubbed it over her backside. He then quickly pressed his member hard into her backside giving her no chance to adapt, as he pressed himself into her tight backside. He knew this would be far more painful then even the first time they were together and it was done like that on purpose now. as he held her hips taking her.

She whimpered as the board came down again, barely choking back a scream. She wasn't used to the abuse, and her now glowing bottom was testimony of that. "Yes Master... it's probably not much of an excuse, it's just... it was gross, and slimy, and..." she shuddered at having to remember the taste of it. She squirmed as she felt his cock on her backside, yelping as he pressed into her. She fought back tears as she felt him trying to press into her, the more he pressed the more painful it was. She wanted to beg him to stop, but doubted he would even if she did beg, and she still had one or two scraps of dignity left, though admittedly not much at this point.

For Jean La Paul this was going just as he wanted. He wasn't about to go any easier on this high and mighty formerly important woman. He wanted to drive home the fact that she was just his now and she had no value beside that and that she was to listen and do what he had told her to do. He smirked as he let his hands grope her sizable breasts for a moment letting them play with her hanging mound touching rubbing groping them overly aggressively. "Well now, you must learn to do what I ask of you no matter how gross it might seem to you or how much you don't want to do so," he mused as he continued to take her backside with a great furry.

She whimpered as he started groping her breasts, she hated the way he seemed to think she was some sort of plaything for him, that he could just manhandle however he wanted. As he got rougher with her tits the tears that were threatening started to fall, especially as the pain increased as he kept pushing into her. It hurt a lot, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her yelping or screaming. "I don't care... I won't do it, ever! I'll fight you every step of the way," even though she knew she'd lose one way or the other.

"Well now, that won't do," he said as he looked over her back, he moved his hands from her breasts and he reached up and pulled hard on her hair, using them as he rode them like reigns taking her as hard as he could to drive in the point that she was being punished for her actions, "You will be punished till you admit your mistake and till you accept your new place in life, woman," he said not using her name on purpose as it only added to his hand, and he figured that it would add to the strength of his side.

Savannah yelped as he pulled hard on her hair, wincing as he did so, and wishing her hair wasn't so long and easy to grab. It reached her waist, and wasn't hard to grab a fistful or two. She whimpered as he took her hard, and told her she'd be punished until she admitted her mistake. "Never... I don't care what you do, I won't admit my 'mistake', as I don't regret doing it." The only reason she was remotely grateful for the pain is every time something hurt, any remote sense of enjoyment disappeared. Of course her accepting her new place in life wasn't happening either.

Jean smiled as he picked up his pants, and fixed them as he walked to the door and looked around, soon a group of men came into the room. "Well then, I have no reason to protect you, these three men are my officers, they have wanted a turn with you, and I think I shall let them each have a turn," he said with a smirk as he looked at her, for a moment before turning to walk out of the room and head out letting them take Savannah each in turn, "if you haven't given up by the end of this, well maybe the whole ship can have a turn."

It didn't bother her so much when she saw him pick up his pants and put them on, but she had to shiver as she saw the three men come in. She gasped as he said he had no reason to protect her, not that she thought she'd given him one, but she also didn't want to be at the mercy of the crew either. She whimpered as he said he was letting the three have a turn with her. She gulped as he threatened her with the whole crew, "y..yes, Master..." whimpering as they closed in on her.

Jean closed the door and stood outside, he could hear the action going on in the room the three took there turns with her each having their own fun before they finished each going a round or two with the blonde as they left a moment later leaving her on the bed a complete mess as he looked at her. "So now, I hope you learned your lesson next time I will give you to the crew to keep pretty women can be found anywhere and I already had fun with you."

It may have been 'fun' for them, but it wasn't for her. By the time they finally seemed to be finished, she felt completely violated. Cum was dripping from each hole, and what wasn't in her was on her. When they finally left she curled up into a tight little ball on the floor, not caring about anything at that point. She was sobbing long before he returned, not caring how much they hurt her at that point. She glared at him as he said he hoped she learned her lesson, she hated him with every fiber of her being. "Like as if you care... if nothing else your little 'lesson' taught me that already." Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, and all she wanted was to be left alone. There were all sorts of things she wanted to say to him, but didn't want to go there, what little dignity she had left said she couldn't cuss at him.

"Oh your still back talking me," he said as he walked to the door and looked out of it,"I don't care as long as you disobey what good is a back talking woman who doesn't do what is told of her," he said as he looked out," you can go to the crew or you can obey, if you obey no man but I will ever touch you again. If you don't obey right to the crew so they can keep you as the ship share slut," he said as he looked at the door still ready to open it and toss her out of the door.

She whimpered as she saw him looking out the still open door, she didn't want to risk being thrown to the wolves. "I still don't understand why you wanted me anyways, you knew I'd be a proud and noble woman, therefore difficult to handle," she sighed deeply, she really didn't want to obey him but she didn't want the consequences of not obeying either. "Fine... next time I'll try not to spit it out or throw up," of course her tears were still running, her emotions fighting her words. She curled up even more, not wanting anyone to touch her at this point. "Whatever it takes to not be some... some ship slut..." she spat out the last words even as the sobs ran through her. She didn't care if he didn't care how she felt, but she still felt terrible having to give in like this, every fiber of her being wanted to fight him.

The next morning would continue like any other with the captain leading his crew as they moved quickly about he ship. Savannah would feel the movements of the ship, fast as she slept, a blanket put over the body of the woman as she laid there. The captain was giving chase to a merchants hip. Soon sounds of cannons firing could be heard all over the ship things happening at a rapid pace as the attack was on and then the sounds of men cheering the feel of the ship growing heavier with bounty all in a short span of time.

Savannah was sleeping somewhat well during the night, having uncurled in her sleep. The noise of the cannon fire soon had her up and awake, though she wasn't about to let anyone know she was awake, not wanting them to have the opportunity to drag her on deck. She figured they were firing on another ship, probably to steal stuff, only confirmed by the heavy boots and dragging of heavy items in and around where she figured the cargo hold was. She shivered slightly, hoping that she wouldn't face another punishment after last night, but hoped the captain was in a good mood this time around.

The captain came in and tossed some dresses on the bed as he looked over at Savannah and then he smiled as he looked at her grinning,"it was a big day for us, Savannah," he said as he smiled as he waited on her to get dressed. "Get dressed I want to see if these dresses fit you at all," he said calmly as he watched her to watch her change not wanting to give her a chance to undress without him looking over her body. He smiled as he sat at her,"I have some nice food to share with you when you are dressed."

She breathed a sigh of relief as she could see he was in a good mood, which meant hopefully the bad stuff was over, at least for now anyways. She looked at the dresses he brought in, and she sorted them. Most looked like they'd fit, a few were tiny, and some she'd swim in, but she chose to try them all on anyways, not wanting to get on his bad side again so soon after last night. She sighed, wishing he'd let her try them on by herself, but just turned away instead as she removed the dress she'd always used as night clothes, before trying on one of the outfits.

Jean looked anther as he put his feet up and then smiled as he watched her change time and time again watching how her body moved watching her get into the next tight outfit he put his hand up,"now keep that on for the rest of the night," he said as he slipped out of the room quietly and headed down for a moment. He then got what he wanted and carried back a plate of great food and wine on the plater as he carried the whole thing back to the room and put it on the table. "Time for some food, it is some good stuff for once so enjoy."

She hated that he was watching her change the whole time, and every time her breasts came into view, his smile seemed to widen. She tried on the outfits that were too small first, before moving on to the ones that looked to be her size, and they all looked fine, except the one he stopped on. It was more snug than tight on her, the neck coming to just above her cleavage, and the skirt barely dropping a few inces below her hips. She blushed as she showed more skin than she ever had in her life.

Back
Top Bottom