Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

Once the men were done with her, Natasha lay there and sobbed, her purity and dignity long stripped away. The best she could hope for now was pity for being raped by a pirate captain's men. Savannah moaned softly as he pressed her up against the wall, returning his kiss as he pressed her against the wall. "Yes Master, of course Master." She groaned as he kissed her and then kissed her neck, rubbing softly against him as she was just as horny, or nearly as anyways, as the captain.

"I hope that you enjoyed your time with your friend, she will be gone soon, but I am sure she will visit from time to time," he said to Savannah as he broke his kiss, pressing his fingers against her sides, his middleman was in fact her would be husband who had asked him to also break in his future wife so she wouldn't be so demanding and easier to control. He had no intention of giving Savannah away to anyone, and he actually didn't really like the princess that much anyway. Having sex with Savannah he found to be far more enjoyable. He picked her legs up putting them around his waist, "Now, this is about me wanting to be with my woman, I am not a fan of sharing you honestly."

"I..I did, I'm sure you could tell considering you caught us in our own enjoyment, Master." She pouted slightly, knowing what had happened to Natasha afterwards, even though she didn't see it she heard some of it as they departed. She was tempted to rescue her friend, but knew it would have only made things worse for Savannah instead, since she probably came close to the line she should never cross. "I..I've only ever been friendly that way with Natasha, Master, I swear... you know I was pure when you made a deal with my father, Natasha and I often needed to vet our needs so that we wouldn't lose our purity."

"I got a extremely large price for the work with the princess and in a lot of ways you helped it, so that is perfectly fine," he said as he looked at her for a moment or two. "Her husband, is coming to pick her up, the one that she wanted to visit, he made a point of doing so, he will still marry her, but I am sure he likes the situation more now then before," he commented to her as he broke the kiss as he gave her a bit of room. 'I don't blame you for your actions, you are blameless, and we shall have a ton of cash to do what with wish to soon, even work to have some fun or whatever," he said as he looked right into the eyes of Savannah, as he used one hand to lower his pants and rubbed his member against her entrance.

"Well it's not fine to me... and her husband is no better than mine would have been to do that. Natasha is a very sensitive girl, and you have broken her in more ways than one. Her husband better hope she never finds out," she realized at that moment she could be in big trouble, because if she was able to warn Natasha it would be the end of the deal. "He won't, believe me. You don't know her as well as I do... or her family for that matter. You ruined her, and her life and so did he. I can't do this any more, Master," Savannah bolted for the door, knowing if she had a chance she had to get to Natasha somehow before her ass of a 'husband' arrived.

Even though she knew she had little shot of making it, she couldn't deal with it anymore. First her betrothed betrays her, then Natasha's future husband betrays her, and the captain made it sound like Rurik did nothing wrong yet it wasn't okay for Savannah's betrothed. She made it out of the house, but was scared at this point. She doubted they'd let her get to Natasha, and her leaving her 'Master' like that wasn't good either. She thought about all the tree climbing over the years, and bolted for the line of trees that was close to the water.

Jean Luc grabbed the hand of the young woman as she made her attempt to run away to warn and most likely run away with the princess. He held her hand firmly as he looked at her. He could tell she was serious tone she had and the seriousness of the connection between herself and Natasha. He sighed as he already had a back up plan should things go a certain way. He always had back up plans it was why he was good dealing with such things. "First, Savannah, get some clothes on, second, go to the princess, take her to the place that I am pointing out to you, I will take care of the issue with her would be husband, and handle it," he commented as he looked at her and then let out a sigh, "You owe me a great deal for this, but she won't go with her husband if you listen and do what I tell you, bring her back here and take her to this location," he commented as he marked a spot on the map. "Make no sounds and lay low. I will say that she escaped having with you having conned my men into letting her take a smaller boat. It will make me look like a idiot and prevent me from getting any more business with her would be husband but it will work."

Savannah took a few deep calming breaths, knowing she was most likely in trouble from Jean when he'd grabbed her hand. "I..I'm sorry Master... I wasn't thinking, I was only thinking of Natasha." She nodded softly as he told her to get dressed.These days it didn't really matter to her if she was naked or not, she barely noticed half the time. She nodded softly, "I know Master, and I knew better than to run, I was concerned is all. I'm sure Rurik would treat her better than my former betrothed, but if she finds out he had anything to do with it, she'll never forgive him. Maybe it's best I don't go to her," she said sadly. "I-if I don't go to her and blow it all wide open, she'll still go to him but she won't be nearly the woman she was before. You know this better than anyone, Master... look how I was after I found out about my former betrothed. I was a wreck for how long?" she knew it wouldn't be easy, but she could keep the big secret if needed. "If nothing else, she just needs a good friend right now, plus I fear Prince Rurik's wrath."

He looked at her, and knew things would be easier if she were to just fine her would be husband to save her from him. It had been part of the plan for him to show up, rescue her from the ship and then take her away, he would then pay him later for his work in the issue. It would be a great deal of money. "Now, I think it is best she goes back to her proper place with Rurik, Rurik will look like the hero, win her over completely for saving her from me. Then he can say he took her purity, but in truth she will be completely submissive to him and we get paid for doing that for him. Still, this is a situation where I leave it in your hands, is your friendship with her strong enough to cause a lot of problems. If you want you can go there when she is saved from my boat by the prince, he thought might want to take you with him back to your would be husband, I so the choices are up to you."

"Master... she already was submissive to Prince Rurik, how he somehow didn't know that I don't know, I saw that from when they first met! My concern is if she ever finds out he was behind the kidnapping. She'd never forgive him, same as I'll never forgive my former betrothed and as far as I know all he did was not care that I am your slave; there is just no good reason for Prince Rurik to do so. Natasha was only bossy and dominant over people of lower status than her, not to Rurik, her parents, or his parents. She was never a handful to him, but now... I fear she will most definitely be submissive to him, but she won't act like a proper princess should, she'd be submissive to anyone and everyone."

"Please let me talk to her, Master, but if you have any contact with Prince Rurik he needs to know she can never know he was responsible, or he will have no wife at his side, she will leave him. All I'm asking is to be able to help her pick herself up, Master... if I don't help her, she'll be no good to him at all, and he'll only have himself to blame for it. No, I refuse to go back to that idiot, and he is no husband of mine! If Rurik takes me to my former betrothed, I'll run, I swear it. It isn't that I think he doesn't deserve me, it's that I don't feel worthy of him, even though to me he's scum. That is what Natasha would be feeling right now, I fear she doesn't feel worthy of him or of being a princess even. I won't tell her anything about what he's done, I swear... but I think she needs a friend right now, Master, someone who can help rebuild her confidence. Does Rurik really want her returning to him acting like nothing better than a slave?!"

Jean Luc's arms fell around Savannah as he held her for a moment and held her for that moment, this was the side that he so loved having around, why he hated when she was with another man and why he would never give this woman up to anyone else. "Well first, if anyone tries to take you, I will hunt them down and kill them, your my woman and the woman who I shall have as with me as long as possible. Your sweetness and beauty and kindness are why I can never and shall not ever even really try to replace you, love," he said before kissing her cheek as he looked at her, his face turning a bit more serious at that moment.

"Rurik might want her as a slave, he is a slave dealer after all, he might use this as a chance to sell off nights with the princess," he mused as he looked at her. "To make his own wealth he might have to do some such things. To get from under his parents and avoid them from learning the truth, he will have to make cash in his darker ways. What better way then to sell nights with the former princess for high cash, then he can continue his ways with his slave and then he can continue to work for your former man," he said as he looked at her, "your former would be husband is the one who is his boss in this world, remember money in the old world doesn't always carry over neither does status, your ex, is far more the leader then him, the minion, perhaps by prostituting her off, he can reach the same level her as your ex without having to tell his parents about his true nature."

Savannah grinned shyly up at him, as much as she would have hated him before, she felt special with him, like he cared even though she was his slave and little more these days. It had taken some time for her to realize this, but she actually felt like she cared for him on some level as well. "Thank you, Master... I appreciate it very much," she blushed at all the compliments he threw her way. "Y-your woman? I thought I was your cabingirl, your slave," she said nervously.

"Oh my goodness... I had no idea. I knew he owned a few slaves, but that was it, a slave owner doesn't necessarily make a slave dealer. My parents had slaves for a time, but they never dealt in them, only in terms of purchasing them. After my mother died though, my father freed them rather than selling them at auction." She shivered at the thought of Rurik making Natasha into a slave and selling off nights with her, if he did she would definitely run from him even if she didn't know he was behind her kidnapping. "Then she will run straight back to her father, and any deal with Rurik will be broken. Even though I won't tell her anything, she'll figure it out the first time he does so, she's not an idiot."

"Savannah, you walked here, right, you can look around this room easy enough, do you see any signs of another woman having been here in the good recent past," he said looking her in the eyes, "nope, not a single one, so while you are my cabingirl and slave, your also my woman, the one who I bring to my home and to my bed, not the ships bed, my bed," he said looking her right in the eyes, "and the one I will leave in my home when I leave on mission to watch over it," he said letting those facts set in. He only owned one slave her, granted he had no problem sleeping with other women, but he put her above the others. "Now, as for your friend, it is a tricky situation for sure, which is why I am leaving the matter in your hands. "You think he wouldn't hunt her down and kill her making it look like a tragic accident, if she were to run, there is such a long ways between her and her father, it would be easy to do. Then he could use that as a excuse for not getting married and just keep up his current ways without getting in trouble for not being married and would get his land anyhow cause he had been married."

"I'm sorry, Master... you're right. Then maybe you shouldn't have told me anything about this... I can't deal with it, and I know she'll run if she finds out he was behind it, and she'll also run when his people see what a sorry excuse of a queen they have. She'd be made the laughingstock amongst the royalty, and so will he, or he'll be ousted before he comes to the throne... hmmm, I wonder... is there a way to get to her before Rurik does? It may not save him having to turn the crown over to his younger brother, but it would save her if we could pull it off. She and I have contacts, as well as you... what if we turn her over to her father's guards instead of Rurik's? The down side, though, is you'd lose the funds for her 'kidnapping'. If we get her back to her father, Rurik wouldn't be able to track her down and kill her without causing a war. We need to ruin him without ruining her, she doesn't deserve to live as a slave, Master. Would you be able to have her hidden before Prince Rurik gets here? I have a plan..."

The hands of the pirate were on the waist of his slave, as he pressed his lips against her own, "your actually pretty sexy when you act like this," he mused to her, "of course, I have a plan to keep her hidden, have her come to me, and I will have my men take care of her and hide her, if need by, I will buy you time with Rurik, I have a plan for that too, I can tell him that she was a decoy, that the one I found was a fake that she must of been using, and that she committed suicide after admitting the error," he said as he looked at her, "I will give you time to do your plan," he said as he let go of her, "you have 6 hours till Rurik gets here, so if you can pull it off before then, I won't even need to hide her."

She moaned softly as he grasped her sides, "thank you, Master... and I apologize for not satisfying your needs, Master. I was concerned about my friend, and I also wasn't sure you wouldn't try to stop me," she averted her eyes for a moment. "It isn't that I don't trust you, I just thought you would be more concerned about the money than my feelings on it, and I apologize for that, Master." She grinned softly as he said he'd buy her time, if she could get Natasha off the boat she was certain she or Natasha could get Natasha back to her father. "Thank you, Master, thank you! Is it okay if I bring her to your, I mean our, home? If we could get her to my father's we can get her away safely."

Jean Luc looked at her and took a deep breath, "bring her, here I will make sure she is taken away to her father's home," he commented before he left to go to the meeting. He went to the meeting with the prince, it went well as he explained the tragic fail of the woman, believing that she conned him and that he was just a stupid pirate but also that his men were not very good at information. He was able to get him to leave the island some time later before he went back to his own home to check if the woman was there, so that he could hand her over to the real middle man to take to her Savannah's father, a merchant who told him about Savannah in the first place.

"Thank you, Master! I swear I will make up for not satisfying you as soon as I return... Natasha may not be comfortable with my new position, but she's going to have to deal with it. Assuming she isn't thinking she's no better than me anymore. If she thinks that way she won't even care. I guess it's good either way." Savannah's father still regretted how Savannah had been taken from him, but he didn't regret saving their island either, and Savannah was pretty sure she could trust him with helping Natasha return home. While the captain was meeting with one unhappy prince who had doubts as to whether Natasha had actually been killed or anything as the pirate knew that would result in no reward for breaking her in. Savannah soon returned to Natasha, and moved her to the place her Master had mentioned on the map earlier, figuring they should both be safe for now, and she didn't want Rurik to accidentally find Natasha at the captain's home. Instead, she insisted Natasha stay at the safe house for now, and carefully made her way back to the captain's home.

As Savannah went to get Natasha, he went to find the person, he was there trading goods which he knew, he talked to the man and had him paid off well as he made sure that Natasha would end up where she needed to go, he made sure that it wasn't know how the information about the journey wasn't known by anyone except for him, Savannah, and Natasha. He returned and waited for Natasha, to return and then when she got there, he would point her to the man who would take her back to Savannah's father and then back home. He knew this would be the last moments for the two friends to talk to each other for a while. He knew that it was fine with him and then leaned back and waited for it all to be complete.

As Savannah feared, Natasha was still a wreck, but at least listened to her friend so they could leave and get Natasha safe from her prince for the moment. Savannah held her for a while, soothing her wounded pride before telling her that her parents and others would understand that it wasn't like Natasha had wanted it, it was forced. Savannah only told Natasha the pirates had been hired to do a job, but left Rurik out of it, only telling her that he wasn't a good man. She did fill Natasha in on what really happened to the other princess, and hoped that Natasha wouldn't want to go back to Rurik.

Savannah wrote a long letter to Natasha's parents before sealing it, making Natasha swear not to open it, but only have her parents open. The letter would detail what happened, and that they needed to keep Natasha safe from Rurik. Savannah also wrote a very long letter to her father and brothers, at least letting them know she was safe and not to worry about her, and to make sure that Natasha arrived safely back with her parents and not Rurik. She of course trusted her father, but missed her family dearly. She also told him about her former betrothed's betrayal, and begged him not to do any more business with him. Savannah soon returned to the Captain, not wanting to retrieve Natasha until they knew Rurik and his men were gone.

The conversation to get Rurik to leave was a fairly long one, as he talked to the man, he had been happy when he heard that his would be wife was dead, like a burden was gone, or rather missing and the fake one died, as he paid him to make sure to tell anyone who asked that it was the real one who died tragically. He seemed set on that, as if her death was a way out of the marriage, and any problems that would come with that. He was a joke, but he nodded his head, took the money and then watched as Rurik and his men made their way from the island. He then went and paid for the deal he made basically with the money Rurik paid him to be quiet with , using one to pay for the safe return.

When he heard Savannah's comment about not doing business with him, he nodded his head, "sure, there are far better people to do business with any how, don't worry, he is leaving, have the princess go to this ship in the dock, tell her it is her way to escape, so she doesn't think it is some trap by me, then she will be safe, and sound in your father's home within a day or two, promise, you go say your final good byes," he said as he looked at her, "I do want to look into something, when you get back, there is another thing, a case that requires study on my half, so people return quietly, I do not want to confuse the princess by being with you."

"I'll just be happy to know that she got home safe and sound... whether she goes through my father or not, I know he handled me becoming your cabin girl, but I doubt his heart was really in doing so, I heard all the yelling he did when you were downstairs that day. He loves Natasha like as if she was his own, I trust him to get her home. Thank you, Master... I'm sure that was hard for you, even though apparently he still paid you anyways," she eyed the new chest on the floor. "I will, Master, and thank you so much for helping my good friend."

She smiled softly as she made her way to Natasha, knowing Natasha would have the two letters on her when she left for home, and had her arms wrapped around Natasha in comfort. "Everything will be okay, I swear it... I just recommend staying away from Prince Rurik from now on if you can help it. You are safe to go back to the ship now, it's fairly empty, and it's a way for you to get out of here." She smiled softly as they parted again, reminding the princess to make sure she was back to her proper attire, since all she'd slipped on since the rape was her undergarments and the full length slip over her corset.

Now, was the time to start doing some research, he knew that the last part of the last journey didn't earn him any big time cash, but he did win the favor of his slave, he also would be known as a decent person by her father as well. There were always silver linings to situations, plus it would hurt Savannah's would be husband, to perhaps even have a weakened or lack of one ally for a while. He pulled out some papers as he waited for the return of Savannah, he knew that she would be willing to thank him later but as he looked he was curious, the fact that this wasn't the first time that Rurak had struck, perhaps he could track down one of the other victims and help them. He also figured that by doing so, he could perhaps find some way long term in how to bring down Savannah's ex-fiancé and his group. He knew if he could do that, he could advance his own cause and make himself something then he was now with more fame and glory and cash.

Savannah was happy, happy to know Natasha was going home, and that she was going to ensure the letters got to their intended recipients. Natasha had even tucked them inside her slip, certain no one would try to snatch them from her, especially once her gown was back on, as she promptly moved the letters to nest near her bosom instead. No man in their right mind would try for them, even if they knew the letters were there. Savannah soon made her way back to the captain's house, gazing longingly at the trees as she looked to see which ones were good for climbing, knowing she could drive the captain and his crew crazy trying to find her as she smirked softly. She was soon back with him, smiling "now where were we, before I almost tried to do something stupid?"

Jean Luc looked at Savannah and knew that she was really happy, as he looked at her he knew that he had fully won her over for good. He slipped his hands around her waist and then pulled her over to his lap and kissed her lips softly, "I remember a great deal actually, sexy," he commented as he looked right at her. "Well now, I think we were a bit around here, but it is fine, all that works well in the end, is good," he commented as he then kissed her again, letting his hands press against her back as he let the passion of the kiss take on its own of its own. He was glad that things were going well so far, and that now he was rubbing her back gently.

She grinned softly as he pulled her into his lap, moaning softly as she returned his soft kiss. She blushed as he called her sexy, even if it was only in his eyes it didn't really matter, it was still a compliment anyways. "I'm so glad Natasha's on her way home, and just hope she doesn't still end up in that brute's arms. He really doesn't deserve her, she's a good woman." She grinned softly as his hands pressed on her back and started rubbing it, it just felt so good, especially since she'd been feeling a bit off of late. She was a bit fearful of what it might be, but then again, she kind of figured she might have missed a visitor along the way.

Back
Top Bottom