Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates! (leia x Silverknight) - COMPLETED

Savannah was busy doing some of the washing, in fact a lot of it was already hanging in the sunshine drying, when the cry went up. A pirate ship had been spotted off the coast. She being the oldest of the governor's children, and her mother having passed away some years ago during childbirth, all the motherly duties had fallen to her when she was old enough. Even still, they were quite priviliged, and better off than most on their small island, but even still the cry that went up still instilled fear in almost every last person on the island.

Pirates... she didn't know why they were coming so close to shore, or what they wanted, but it probably wouldn't be good. Many of the men had gone off to fight them, hoping to catch them off guard, while about a dozen or so of her father's best guards stayed put at the mansion, hoping to stave them off from the home. Either way, her father had drilled it into her head early on, where to take the other children, and to try to hang on in hopes that rescue would happen. However, knowing how close the mansion was to the shore always sent a shudder down her spine. It was at the top of a steep hill to be sure, but even from the bottom you could tell it was his mansion, and not some lowly peasant.

She scurried to get her younger brothers into the safe room, but unfortunately it seemed, that when he'd built it, he'd not made it spacious enough for her as well, since she was quite a bit older than when it was first built inside the home. She hurriedly closed and locked the door before leaning heavily against it for a moment. She chose not to stay in front so that the boys wouldn't be scared should something happen if they got past the guards.

She watched in horror as she peered out the window, the men that were obvious to her were quickly cut down. There were so many of them... his men didn't have a chance, and she doubted the town had much of a chance either. She shrunk back from the window as she'd realized she'd been spotted, one of the pirates had been looking straight at her. She hurried into the closet opposite where the boys were, and hoped they wouldn't find her, though she doubted they wouldn't be thorough, especially since she'd already been spotted.

Savannah is 19, 5'6, 120 pounds, long blonde hair, blue eyes, bubble butt
2b1add77997f2a0b11791399504123b5.jpg

The port was rich, the mission was good and the pay was oh so good, that he had to take it up. He was a privateer for the French, Jean La Paul, a great captain of his own ship and a French national as well. he had sailed the waters for so long that he got offers to attack places for the government of France mattering if they were at war or not. He knew they were at the moment and he used that to his advantage as he took an mission for high pay.

He slipped into town, it was rather easy, for a British town, but he landed and send his men in mass to the governor's house, he figured if he took it, he could force a surrender allow his men to have what they wanted and work out a deal with the govenor that would be on favorable terms and he would have things that he wanted and needed, extra money form the British and pay from the French for the surrender of the British forces. It was too good of a chance to not pass up.

The 5'9 captain walked with a confidence in everything he did, he attacked with power and skill, his was strong especially for his size, he was tough, and he was had an aura of charm, of danger and of pride. he walked ahead and cut down all who got in his way, the long raven haired man was a master with a sword and the one shot pistols he kept on him. He let his men personally cutting down man after man with his superior skills. He knew he would win, it was a matter of time.As he walked the dark eyed man saw the blonde and smirked as he forced the surrender of the others who were gathered around. His skills were matchless and he won.

He got her father and made him the deal, it was something he couldn't say no to, especially when he found out who the blonde was. The deal was in exchange for a bit of lot, the surrender to the French and her daughter, he and the town would be spared from the sword. He knew that this man knew what he was giving up, but he saw the woman though the window, and once he did he knew he had to made her somehow part of the deal between himself and this man.

The governor sighed heavily. He knew he had to do what was best for the town, and having returned to his home only to find most of his guards either dead or kneeling in surrender in front of the blackguard, was definitely not a happy sight for him. They had a long heated argument as he tried to bargain for anything, anything except his boys that was, instead of losing her to them. Unfortunately, it was a small island, and the dozen or so men he sent to safeguard the mansion were all he could spare to keep the rest of the town from ending up dead or worse, sold into slavery. He hated the man he had to face down to save the island and the good people on it.

As much as John Abbott didn't want to do so, he didn't see much choice. It was either her, or watch his precious town burn before him and what was left of the rest of the men also were slain as the women would be led off, most likely into slavery. The pirates had cut down some men at the shore on the way to the mansion, but the slaughter in front of his own home made him realize how bad it would be if the rest were killed.

He didn't know if they'd even gone through the mansion yet and found the children, as he hadn't even barely set foot inside yet. He knew Savannah and the other children would still be in the rooms upstairs where the safe room was, but wasn't sure if maybe she hadn't had time to secure herself too, which may have attracted the pirate if he'd looked up at the wrong time.

They were also losing most of the treasures in town, yet fortunate that enough items for trade and a fair amount of money would be still left behind. He guessed they actually didn't want to leave them broke, even though he doubted that these men much cared. He slowly signed the papers laid in front of him, shaking his head softly as he was fairly certain as to his daughter's fate. He slumped in his chair in his office, not wanting to follow the men as they searched the home for treasures and for one of his more precious treasures. He did not want any part of them bringing her through his home for the last time, nor to hear her screams as they led her away. After the pirates had left his office, he slowly rose and closed the door, and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples as he slumped on the chair once again.

Savannah, meantime, had heard the heavy boots going through one room then another, making various discoveries of treasures each room had, and heard the looting starting. Her tears flowed softly, even as she heard one set of heavy footprints heading up the stairs, towards where she'd hidden behind her long dresses that she'd always stored in here for safety if nothing else. The door to the room she was in soon banged open loudly, and she heard footsteps all over the room, searching she was certain, for her. Unfortunately for her, something chose to tickle her nose at that point, and she wound up sneezing, pretty much giving away at least the direction of where she was hiding.

The captain knew his men would take what they needed and he knew the deal was a good enough one, and it would earn him the money he needed from the French as well as their support for the future. He took his leave from the older man and went in search for his personal prize, he had seen her before, so it wasn't so hard to find the area, that she happened to be hiding in at the moment. She looked like a prize, a great prize worth more then the treasure in the house.

He walked in her direction taking the steps carefully as he moved closer and closer, the noise only confirmed in his mind that she was where he guessed she was, he walked up to the long dresses and pulled them apart, his dark eyes looking at the blonde who was hiding obviously in a sense of fear of himself and his men as well. He looked at her as he smirked, a confident look in his eyes, as they scanned her body as best as he could from this position.

He could force himself upon the daughter her and now, but that would be stupid, her father would hear it and would most likely cause problems that were not needed. No, that wouldn't work well at all. He would wait till they were back in his cabin on his ship, then he would have his way with the blonde beauty. "You are coming with me," he said firmly as he looked at her, he had taken a copy of the document to show her to prove his point to her. He guessed she was educated enough to read.

"Now, you have five minutes grab what you want, and then we head out to my ship, cabingirl," he said as he looked down at her, his eyes focused on her as he smirked, he could visualize what it was going to be like to have this one at his mercy, and that got him perhaps a bit to excited. He still was able to control himself for the moment as he waited for her reaction to the situation and her orders.

She whimpered as she felt the dresses shift, knowing she'd been found out. She had heard the heated argument downstairs, but of course the end of it was not overly obvious to her ears, just that whoever it was had discovered her. She gasped as he looked her over more like she was some sort of meat instead of a young woman, and a fairly well-to-do one at that.

"What have you done with my father? I heard the arguing downstairs... and no, I won't come with you, not in a million years! I also doubt that my father would have agreed to this, either," she huffed, though curious as to the paper in his hand, as he seemed a bit too confident that she'd be coming with him.

"Cabingirl? I am nobody's cabingirl, especially yours!" she did not like how he was looking at her in the least, not that she expected much from any sort of pirate, but knew she deserved a bit more respect than essentially called his servant. Even still, in the back of her head, she was already thinking of what to grab. Of course she didn't want to leave, but she might not have a choice. She would be very surprised if her father was still alive at the moment, considering the men he'd left to guard the mansion were mostly dead. She only saw two or three that had surrendered to the pirates.

"Well I haven't done anything to your father, he is safe and fine," he said as he looked at the blonde woman in her eyes standing there his arms across his chest as he looked down at her. He narrowed his eyes at her as he looked at her, "Now of course you will also be my cabingirl, it is why I made the deal with your father for you," he said straight up with out a reason to hide the truth from the blonde at all. He looked at her and reached down and ran his fingertips though the blonde's hair.

"Now let me tell you what, we can either make this easy, you grab you things that you want and we slip off to your slip," he said pausing as he pulled her forward just a slight bit with his hands, "Or I toss you onto your own bed, and fuck you till you pass out and just take you on the ship after you pass out," he said with a smirk as he looked down at her giving her no room to disagree as he was sure that this woman wouldn't want the later to come to pass for her at this point.

"Now, you can get your things, and get ready of if you are not up for getting ready, well we can start our fun right here and now, it isn't so complicated now is it," he said looking right down at her as he waited, he was not a good man. He knew that this woman would have to take his threat seriously cause it was serious, he figured that she could do this the easy way or the hard way and either one was perfectly fine with him. He guessed though most likely she would want to take the easier way out.

She breathed a sigh of relief, knowing her father and brothers were fine, though she wasn't about to tell the rogue where they were, just in case. "Hmph, let me see that..." and nearly fainted as she glanced over it quickly. While she didn't understand the legal jargon, it basically said her father was turning her over to him and in exchange, he wouldn't torch the town or kill everyone in it, thought looting was to be expected for the most part.

"I'll grab what I wish, but it doesn't mean I don't object to all this! If I didn't recognize it as my father's own handwriting, I'd have said it was forged... and what makes you think I won't try to escape from you as soon as we leave the mansion?" she started packing a few mementos, and some pictures, hesitating on any of her dresses, unsure whether she should try for any or not. They were all pretty fancy, and had very few plain or unadorned ones.

She gasped as he mentioned 'fun' like as if being taken by some uncouth blackguard was actually fun... it wouldn't, that was for sure. "I suppose my betrothed is out of the question now as well?" She somewhat wanted to go the 'easy' way, but couldn't see herself not struggling on the way to their ship.

The Captain looked at the woman as she made her statement, and smirked just a bit as he knew that she would be in such a mood about the deal, he expected her to disagree to counter him and to challenge him, she fit the role of stuck up princess of the island so very well. He looked at her and listened to her whole statement as he remained quiet as he looked at her waiting for her to get started getting her things ready.

"If you do something out of the house, then I will take you when and where ever that be, simple," he said as if it were a matter of fact, he was confident in himself and his skills, that could be seen in his tone that he used with Savannah, for John it wasn't such a challenge, he wdidn't care if she decided to act up or not. He knew it was a matter of time before he had her in his bed, and he took her.

"Marriage eye, well yeah , it is, marriage is for those who wish to settle down and live a quiet calm life, a pirate does none of that stuff," he mused as he looked at her moving back giving her room to walk past him as he stood by the door that led out the door, "I will give you 10 minutes max from this moment now to prepare your things, I suggst you don't take anything you can't carry as if you run, away whatever you drop will be left here while I force myself on you and then drag you to the ship. If that means no clothes for you, then no clothes for you."

She shrieked as he said he'd take her wherever she managed to get to if she bolted. It was going to be humiliating enough having to leave with him, nevermind the thought of him taking her wherever he chose, and probably also wouldn't care to let her keep her clothes in the process either. She also knew she wouldn't even remotely have a chance if any of his crew were close by either, not that she had much chance of running in her long flowing dress.

"I had rather doubted you would allow me to bring a trunk to carry things in, especially since you seem to think I'm some sort of cabingirl for you now," she also doubted she'd be wearing much since he only said as much as she could carry, she didn't think dresses would be worth the bother, and she preferred the idea of pictures than keepsakes as they'd remind her too much of what she lost. She rummaged through her other closet, finally finding what she was looking for, buried deep in her closet, left over from when they'd still had a nanny, their last one leaving a few dresses behind.

Of course they weren't as nice as hers, but would do in a pinch, and even still, she figured out after she pulled them out that even they were too much to carry, until she'd decided to wrap her things inside one or two and then bundle and tie it together. Even still, she doubted they'd survive the trip to the ship, as she wasn't planning on being too docile unless they did something about it, like tying her hands or something.

The Captain looked at the woman as she packed her things. He knew there was no way in hell she would end up with any of it on his ship, he looked at her for a moment and shook his head, the woman had picked things from the back of her closet for some reason, he expected her to pick the things from the front of her closet actually. He wasn't sure why she would other than fear of destruction. He grabbed her hand and grabbed the back with the other hand and pulled it out and left a note on it with a odd writting on the bag.

"Now, along to the ship," hes said coldly as he pulled on her hand as he figured she wouldn't want to follow. As she didn't he grabbed her around her legs and picked up the governor's daughter into his strong arms, giving her little choose but to be there as he tossed her right over his shoulder. He smirked as he used his hand and slapped her ass hard as he knew she was going to be annoying at this point most likely. He motioned me to the room and carried her down the stairs and out the door. The path to the harbor was easy, it was straight shot from what he could see.

"Now, we head off to the ship, say good bye to your home, for you most likely shall never see this place ever again," he said to her with a calm but firm tone to his voice as to say to her that he wasn't kidding at all. He knew that they were most likely never going to return to this place, and if they had, it wouldn't be for such a long time, that it wouldn't matter anyhow. He stared the walk to the ship ignoring any protest by the beautiful woman who was behing held like bag over his shoulder.

She whimpered as the small pack that was only missing a corset was taken from her and left behind, while what she was looking for weren't the prettiest of dresses, they would have worked, and the mementos had meant a lot to her. If she hadn't hated him before, she hated him even more now.

She struggled briefly as he grabbed her hand and then grabbed her around the legs. When he did that, she thought he was going to toss her on the bed and rape her right there, not ten feet from where her brothers were hiding. She yelped as he tossed her over his shoulder, and let out a louder yelp, almost a howl, as his hand came down on her bottom, which somehow she felt under all that crinolin, as she silently cursed the heat and having only worn the thinner, less bulky one underneath. As much as she loved the mansion, its property, and the path out to the harbor, seeing it go by upside down was scary.

She wept as she figured even before he said it that she'd never see home again, and gave it a final tearful look. Even though she knew it was futile, she still protested with her fists and screams all the way to the water, only wishing she had some say to what would happen to her. She may have been naive, but she wasn't stupid, she knew what he wanted from her, and she doubted her purity would last long once on board. Even the villagers averted their eyes, the few eyes she saw, though she did see one runner once they were nearly at the docks making a beeline for the mansion, probably to let her father know she was taken, which he'd already know.

Jean didn't mind the hits much or the looks that people gave him, he knew that he was taking something that was a treasure to this people someone that they most likely held in high esteem as well. The price for not having the town burned was rather high most likely, he had that feeling anyhow in his gut as he saw these people, it didn't effect Jean in the least as he walked by them with the blonde hanging over his shoudlers as if she were some simple prize that he could just take and move around as if she were some trophy. In a matter of speaking that happened to be true also to the captain.

He walked by smiling at his men as they grinnned back at him. He could hear congrats being given, or wolf calls given for their view of the woman's backside as he carried her onto this ship. He knew that she was going to be down, crying most likely as she was losing her home. He figured that was just part of the deal, she was the sacrificial pawn which the Governor used to save his island, and to lose the pirates which were a great problem to them, far more then the lose of one daughter no matter how much they liked her.

Jean carried her to the cabin, he wasn't one to mess around, he was going to show this woman her new place in society, and that was far from where it had been as the elite daughter of an elite member of society. He closed the door as he walked into his somewhat decently sized cabin, itw as far larger then the others on the ship, and it had a big enough bed for them. He dumped the woman right onto her back on the bed as he approached it and smirked at her.

Savannah's face turned bright red, partly in anger and partly in humiliation, as she heard the congrats and wolf calls, presumably from the crew as they boarded. She hated him, somewhat hated her father for signing her over to this brute even though from what she saw there wasn't much choice. Unfortunately the one who'd spotted her when she'd peeked out to see what was happening was also the one whose shoulder she was being carried on.

Of course she wanted to fight the inevitable, but didn't see much point as soon as the door had closed behind them. She whimpered as he threw her unceremoniously on the big bed in what she assumed was his cabin, and scooted back as far as she could, away from him. She knew it wouldn't do her much good, but she didn't care. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted nothing to do with him taking her.

She glanced furtively to the door, even knowing escape was impossible, as she'd have to go through him, and her long dress and crinolin would only serve to slow her down. "I don't care what that accursed document says, I'll never willingly give myself to you!" or at least any time soon, anyways. She knew if she was going to be with him a long time, eventually he would wear her down, but if he thought she'd give in without a fight, he had another thing coming.

Jean looked down at Savannah and smirked as he heard her comments and slipped his hands under her dress moving her long part of her skirt up her legs bit by bit as he smirked. "Well, that is fine, who says that really matters to me, I have you, willingly or not," he commented as he looked down at her and pressed the dress up her body revealing more and more of her legs as the dress drifted up over her legs and let it pool around her waist. He looked at her legs, they were rather nice to look at.

Jean smirked as he looked at her and then forced her dress over her stomach, the whole while as he moved the dress he let his fingers get acustom to her body. as he felt her up before taking the long dress and tossing it ungracefully onto the floor and looked over the woman who was under him now and smirked, his eyes scanning over her body as a grin slowly appeared upon her body taking in each and ever single curve as his smirk grew to have a wicked little element to it.

"Well, I can see you are a worthy treasure to unbox," he mused as his finger slided over her body before holding down Savannah against the bed and letting his lips press against her neck and sucked on it against her neck firmly as he wanted to leave little marks against her neck as to press into the fact that she was his now.

She whimpered as he slowly raised the bottom of her dress, almost torturously slow, like as if he wanted her to feel every inch being removed from her body. She squirmed as he revealed her legs, as while it wasn't like they were an intimate area, it was inappropriate for a man to see anything under her dress, unless she was wedded to him, which of course she wasn't.

She struggled against him as he moved it up to her stomach, as now he could see her privates and blonde bush underneath, and it made her blush almost crimson as she could feel the cool air of the cabin caress her now bared lower half. Once the dress was off, only her corset was between them, and she doubted he'd allow it to stay long, especially since he'd already removed her dress. While she wanted to resist him, it would have been futile anyways, though she did try her best, stiffening her arms and all, but it didn't make any difference, it just slowed him down a bit in removing her dress.

She whimpered as he called her a 'worthy treasure', she had wanted to marry her betrothed, not traveling who knows where on a ship full of pirates. She shuddered as he pressed his lips against her neck and sucked, she didn't want any reminders later as to what he was doing or later, what he had done to her. Part of her just wanted it over with.

For Jean this was fun, really fun to see the blonde below himself as he smirked at her and then slipped his fingers over her corset of course that would have to be gone soon after everything else would need to be gone. He let his fingers find the laces that held the corset together and pulled them apart quickly his fingers moving the laces apart as he looked down at Savannah's beautiful and curvy body. He pulled the corset off as soon as he got the lacies off of her body and tossed it aside as if it didn't matter to him at all either.

Jean looked again now at the naked body that was below himself as he pulled his lips away from her body. He smirked as he pressed his lips to her stomach and then kissed his way up her body kiss by slow kiss, letting his kiss last a bit as to create more of a hopefully tingle inside Savannah's body before he kissed her lips again before he used his hands to remove his pants and shirt, breaking the kiss and attention as he tossed both of them aside before he pressed his fingers against her womanhood rubbing her sex agressively pressing firmly against the spot was well as touching her body to heat it up.

Jean wasn't going to just take her as she would be just to tight for him to do so with. He pressed his fingers against her clit pressing down against it before flicking it back and forther as he kissed her breasts before sucking on one of them gently before he slipped his hand not rubbing against her sex and used it to rub her other breasts actively knowing that even if she didn't want to have sex, but he could get her body heated from the activities.

She whimpered as he slid his fingers over her corset, looking for the laces that she wasn't about to help him with, and probably appreciating the feel of the corset, as it wasn't one of the cheaper ones that the more common women wore. She shivered as she felt it loosen around her, and briefly struggled against him to not have it removed, even as futile as the effort was. She shuddered as he looked at her trying to still cover herself, as she turned a crimson red again at the humiliation of a man, no blackguard, seeing more of her than any man ever should.

She whimpered as he sized her up, from her blonde curly bush to her rather sizable bosom, feeling like something insignificant or worse, as she was quite naked, and the only people she'd ever let see her like this were her maids who often times helped her dress and undress each day. She gasped as he slowly kissed his way up her body, not having expected him to even remotely be this gentle with her. She'd figured he'd just rip or cut everything off her and then quickly claim what her father had turned over to him. She squirmed as she felt an unfamiliar tingle between her legs, unsure how to deal with it, but since she was unwed, it couldn't be anything but sinful to feel this way. She squirmed even harder as he removed his shirt and pants, and his bulge became obvious. "No... stop... you can't, it's wrong!" Even as her womanhood started warming and moistening under his touches, it felt so wrong even though it felt good, too.

She whimpered and struggled as he pressed his fingers against her little nub, making the tingling even more intense, a moan escaping her lips as he kept playing with it. Of course she never would have allowed that to happen if she knew it was coming, but she had no experience that way and of course didn't know to prevent it. She struggled and squirmed as he kissed her breasts and sucked on one of them, again no one was ever supposed to even touch them let alone suck on them. The heat going through her was intense, and if it hadn't been for her upbringing she would have been begging to get it over with already. She was on the verge of tears at this point, especially as he started rubbing her now bared breast, probably hoping to get a reaction out of her, which he was succeeding at already.

For Jean it was something that he had hopped that would happen, he had a feeling the proper woman from the island would have no experience with men at all, her father preventing them from doing anything towards her. Her reactions were that of a woman who had no experience with men at all, and it was so much fun to watch and observe as he continued to play with her body, sliding his lips from one of her breasts to the other one. His fingers switching as well as he groped her other breasts gently for a good long moment as he enjoyed the reactions the scent of her as he could smell it oh so well as she got excited and heated.

Jean slipped his fingers away from her breasts and from her womanhood as he moved them quietly towards her legs, looking down he knew that it was time to start this next part of this lustful action and what would naturally be the large main event too. He looked down at her and widened her legs so that they would slip around his waist with little effort compared to things he had done before, he rubbed his long member over her entrance as he looked down at her his smirk there again, planted on his face as they laid upon his bed. He was sure she would know what was about to happen to her.

He pressed himself in hard, pressing right though her barrier which was not hard to do at all. He held firm for a good moment as he looked down towards the woman, his eyes focused on her as he waited, getting used to just how tight she happened to be. She was far tighter then anywoman he had been with before and thus it took a bit more time for him to acustom himself to her body. Still it would be worth it and as he got used to her, he started to press himself in to her fully bit by little bit.

She whimpered as his mouth went from one breast to the other, and the one he'd left was soon being played and teased with by his hand that wasn't busy with her nub. She bit back a groan, knowing this time that it was coming, but there was little she could do about her scent or the heat emanating from her core. Since she'd never been touched by a man before this, her reactions couldn't much be helped, even though she wished she could stop them.

"You don't fight fair..." she struggled hard as he moved his fingers to between her legs and spread them wide for him. She so didn't want this, but it was hard to fight when her loins were screaming at her to let him do this vile act to her. She tried not to, but a groan came forth as he rubbed his long member over her entrance, while she didn't want it there she was smart enough to know it would happen whether she wanted it to or not.

She yelled as the pain coursed through her once he'd breached her womanhood, which she knew would happen once he'd moved between her legs, but she didn't know how much it would hurt. Her face was turned away from his, her face burning with humiliation as her purity was stolen from her. While once he started to enter it didn't hurt as much as she thought, since he'd gotten her juices flowing already, knowing what she'd just lost hurt even more. She had no chance of being with any upper crust at this point, as she'd now been defiled by him.

"Of course I don't fight fair, I am a pirate after all," Jean said as he looked at the woman under him, he knew what he had taken from her, and he knew that it was something rather big for her. He smirked as his eyes looked down at her and as he pressed his hands over her sides with a grin on his face. "Well now, I guess that you were more willing then you first let on, pretty wet when it came down to it and those moans only egged me on anyhow," he informed her as he stopped for a moment to mess with her and to annoy her as well for the hell of it.

He pressed his member into her pressing it not overly hard but taking her with a plesant pace not to fast, not to slow, just right, he was going to mess with the woman's head by taking her in such a way that it got her off. He knew that it would confuse the heck out of her if he did so. No show of power would be equal to that if he were able to show her by his action that she or at least her body loved the idea of sex with him even if she hated him with all of her being which was fine too.

His fingers held her hips as he took her, going pretty firmly as he looked into her eyes a firm look in his as he looked at her. He held her tightly around her hips as he pressed himself down into her soon filling her with his member which felt great inside of the formerly high class woman. He soon picked up his pace slowly but with a steady increase so that Savannah wouldn't notice till the lustful action got really heated.

"I mean you got me so worked up I almost enjoyed it... which I know I shouldn't have since you just stole away scrap of dignity I had left," she glared up at him, she wasn't going to make this easy for him if she could help it. "I most certainly wasn't, and am still not! You just knew how to push all the right buttons... I'm sure you've seen more than your share of whores!"

She struggled against him as he continued to press in her, and move in and out of her shredded maidenhead, the few times that he nearly popped out she could see her blood on his cock. She was determined not to get any more excited than she already was, not wanting to give him the satisfaction or her the humiliation of her being pleasured any more than she was.

She whimpered as he held her hips, still refusing to look him in the eye. He was the worst as far as she was concerned, and didn't care at this point what he did, though her heat did seem to be rising, the same as her moisture. She didn't understand why, when she didn't want this to begin with. She hated him with all her being, and that was all that mattered in her opinion.

Jean found this to be so much fun, so enjoyable, he pressed himself in and paused again as he looked down at her, "yes, and another one this night," he said in reference to her question to him, as he pressed himself in again a moment later. He felt the bed rock under him, and not from the sea but from his own thrusts into her. He was glad he had brought her here, for it would of put to shame the guards and people of her town. He looked down at the blonde and smirked as he let his finger manhandle her breasts yet again for the hell of it. He pressed and pinched her tits hard between his index finger and his thub as he slowed down his pace for a moment.

He could feel the moisture of her body but also her body reacting towards his member wanting it naturally to release his seed. He could feel her body starting to work opposite his own as he took her, he knew that this was Savannah's body against her own will that was actively working to get herself off but also to help get him off at the same moment. He smirked as he looked at her giving her a knowing look as he continued to take her, small grunts soon left his lips as he pressed in faster and faster.

Jean Paul pressed more and more agressively into her as he gave her no chance to let up or get used to her own growing heat in her body. He presed his strong firm body against her soft curvy one moving his hands from her breasts to hold her still to enable him to pick up the pace a bit more as he pressed Savannah into the bed due to the power of his thrusts and the general downward weight being pressed against her as he look her with a decent bit of overall agressiveness. He could feel that his limits would near, and smiled as he didn't much worry about where he fire off his seed. He soon buried his member deep into Savannah's body where he shot off his seed into her.

"I am not some whore you just picked up off the street! I am, or at least was, a noblewoman, betrothed to one of the captains in the Royal Navy I'll have you know... not that it matters now..." she wept bitterly as he continued to press into her wet pussy, though not wet because of her own free will. She whimpered as he mauled and pinched her tits, and yet somehow all the pinching did was make her moan more instead of sobering her thoughts. She shook her head, trying to shake the thoughts running around in her head in spite of herself.

She tried to resist it, but the more he pounded her wet womanhood, the more her body started responding to his, betraying the fact that she didn't want to be here, didn't want him touching her, and definitely didn't want him defiling her body either. In spite of herself, her hips started pushing down towards the source of the pounding she was getting, betraying her true feelings. It took all she had to not wrap her legs and arms securely around him.

Even she couldn't ignore the scent she was letting off, or the wet slapping sounds their bodies made as their moist members met, hers surrounding his like a tight velvet glove that didn't want to let go of his hard thick pounding cock. She involuntarily let a groan out as he pressed her small body into the big bed of his, she was just afraid she would end up cumming when he did, and also was afraid he'd cum inside, as she wasn't naive enough to not know what could happen then. She whimpered as he came deep inside her pussy soon after.

The Pirate Captain smirked as he gripped her hips and turned her a bit to the side as he wasn't done, he continued to press his member into her hard and fast as he sent a few more ribbons of his seed into her as he knew that it wouldn't be long till he felt her body hit its limts as he smirked looking down, his member was still hard too as he took her pressing harder now faster, as the bed started to shake hard and fast, his hands on her waist enabling him to ground his member all the way into her rubbing it fiercely against her enterance as he looked down at her.

He didn't let up either, pressing harder faster then he had moments before, a second round right after the first. Unlike the first this round didn't last nearly as lon as he was only working to get the last bit of his seed into her. He cared not what happened or the results that didn't bother him in the least. He took her with a fierceness this time that was a good deal better then the first round of their rump. He said nothing as words wouldn't be needed at the moment. Soon though he shot a second massive amount of his seed in her filling the formerly noble woman up , before finally slipping himself from her body.

"Well, I think you will do well," he said as he felt the ship move, it meant that they were off heading out to sea with the wind behind them it was going to be days before they saw any more land. He wasn't going to tell her, that her things were on board but she could wait and figure that out later. He got up and looked at her with a victorious little smile on his face as he did so.

She whimpered softly as he smirked and turned her to the side some, she was getting close and she didn't want to, her mind fighting it tooth and nail, but her hormones wanting it so badly, that part of her didn't care. When he started moving harder and faster, she had a much harder time controlling herself, gasping as he kept grinding away at her soaked womanhood.

She whimpered, but as he let go of the second round she let out a cry, while not loud enough to carry outside his cabin, it was enough that both of them heard it, and she turned red with humiliation, knowing she'd just cum after he did, even if it was after his second burst. However, when her pussy and womb filled completely with his seed, she lost control, cumming hard around his cock. Her inexperience just could only hold out so long, and she wanted to bury herself in shame as she was fairly certain at least the upper deck of his ship heard her scream as she came.

She felt a shift, but not having been on many ships was unfamiliar with it meaning that they'd left port, meaning any chance of her seeing home one last time was long gone, not that she thought she had a chance of being let out any time soon. "You don't have to look so smug, you uncouth beast you!"

Back
Top Bottom