Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
10308377_766545140080547_945296626679961592_n.jpg

Welcome to the OOC or Out of Character chat for Sinner's Secrets. Here we will discuss the inner most secrets of the realm in which we are role playing. We will come up with new ideas, expand on old ones and get to know our fellow members. Remember that role playing is supposed to be fun. A pleasure for all of us. Do not knock someone's ideas or you will be asked to leave. Respect the rules of the site, the rules of the game and the game it's self (this includes those who play within it)

Game Rules/Requirements:

* All site rules, as well as game rules must be read, accepted and followed.
* All members must be respected, both in and out of character unless it fits with the scene.
* Do not mix ooc and ic.
* I must approve all profiles before they are brought into the role play (they should be posted in character thread before posted ic)
* Do not bring a large story-line into play without running it past me first.
* Be creature, and have fun.

10891973_766545073413887_2319958210848037559_n.jpg

*falls over laughing*

I love how achieved people feel when they post first in an ooc... Not making fun I'm the same way, just is amusing to me. :)

I think you keep forgetting one little, tenny tiny thing here miss candy

I am more than likely able to be qualified as insane

1625694_477393569033654_1608605196_n.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and start by giving you all a quick run down/summary of what I've got in store.... Tell you a little bit about Secrets, now remember, this works like Rogue's, things will be added all the time, and I kinda stopped building this place a while ago, so I do want to more modernize it.

Secrets is an ancient kingdom believed to be the first placed where immortals had ever really lived on the same level more or less with mortals and lived in peace. The king of Secret's was a demon who fell in love with a mortal woman. Cast out by both their worlds they created this one.

It became a home and a refuge for those who didn't belong, protected by magic but also cursed by it. After roughly 30 years this kingdom was destroyed, but not by a foreign enemy, it was destroyed by the very woods that protected it.

The woods.... Known as Whispering Woods are a balance of good and evil, they are whatever lives in the land, and when anger and darker emotions reside the woods begin to feed, like any living creature. They feed off your fears, inner most fears that no other creature would ever know.... These woods do, and when they are full they kill.

This lead to the absolute and complete massacre of the kingdom of Secrets eons ago. The woods killed each person with their own fears. Then went dormant. There were a few creatures who escaped, who survived, and they will come into play later I'm sure.

There are also others that know the story but dare not share it. What is known is kept within a place called the Library of Secrets. This library is magical, beyond the knowledge and capability of any library, being the largest of all time it writes the story of each creature, from birth to death and not missing a single syllable in between, so yes, your character's story has been written. ;)

However the books only open to certain people and only show certain things, for life lessons, for courage (and ooc reasons to prevent god moding.lol)

If you didn't read the first one you may want to go back a few posts... This one will make more sense after you do.

Much, much, much later on.... After a whole world of things went on and Secrets was closed off to the world. A young and foolish sorceress (Kassidy Kiss) stumbled across the perfect place to build a tavern, not knowing that it would build a magic portal that linked the mortal realm directly to Secrets. A world that had been long forgotten and searched for, for a very long time.

After this happened all sorts of things began changing, until later the Lord of Secrets (will try to get his player onto the site) and the Lady of Secrets (Snickerz Vlad Trepes) found their way to their kingdom. prophesized to be theirs, in the mean time and of course after that all sorts of unique creatures came to Secrets to make their home.

And that is where we are today... As time goes on I'll do a bit more filling in here and there.

*snugs*

Ok. I'm thinking for the time being I'll make just one more thread... That should cover the primary gathering places for the characters we have.... As Kiric has a wood elf I'm going to go ahead and make the Whispering Woods. :)

BMR does request that we not blow up the ooc with chatter, I know we like to do that, but we should respect not doing constant mindless babble (yes I've been guilty too) however even with cutting that back I'm sure this thread will move rather quickly so I'm going to use the above imagine for things that I'd like to draw your attention to.

I have created three threads for the game.... They are posted above at the very top under "ic" the threads are the tavern, which we all know most bars/taverns are popular spots... The Whispering Lake which will be most likely where Lady Snickerz can be found, least wise for a while.... And The Whispering Woods because..... Well quite frankly the main story of Secrets is The Whispering Woods and Library of Secrets. I have posted a bit about the woods and the library above but later on I will go more in depth, of course if you have any questions you are free to ask.

The current date is April 6th... It's a Monday, not that it matters at this point as Secrets is still quite small and will not grow much until we arrange for a subforum I'm sure. :)

I LOVE this site's mailing system... On E you have to refresh every half a second, here it's just like "oh you're doing something.... Ok well when you're done this icon says 'you have mail'" :D

Anyway if there are any questions of course you are free to ask me, you know I do love questions. :D

I posted Snickerz and KK as well.

Or we could chat on Skype?

Alright, it's time for bed I think, since most of you have already gone. lol.

Night everyone. *hugz nd kissez*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom