Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Twenty Bucks per Pop][Rawrg and True]

When he rolled her over, Delilah let out a loud moann. She could feel herself getting close to orgasm, which was a first for her--at least for a while now. She looked up into his eyes, her own half-lidded and full of lust. "Ahn... Mike..." She moaned, clutching his hands tighter. He was so kind. She closed her eyes and rolled her head to the side, moaning louder. "Miiike..."

Her moans only forced him to go quicker but still be gentle in their ravenous fucking. The lust had caught both of them like a plastic back in a strong wind. His hands continued to hold hers but ran her own hands over her bare chest. His hips moving in a perfect rhythm with hers he felt himself expand within her and the condom his release going to be soon, he only hoped she would join him in it.

Delilah whimpered and suddenly squeezed his hands. Her muscles all tightened and she found herself climaxing all of the sudden. Her toes curled and she bit her lip, letting out a loud groan. "Nnn.... hnnnnnn! Mike...!" She managed, her eyes closing tightly. "N-nnn!" She quivered against him and, after a good minute, collapsed heavily onto the mattress. Her chest rose and fell quickly, her brow covered in sweat.

He called her name at the same time as she had his release filling the condom she had placed on his cock. He stopped himself from falling on top of her though he slowly pulled himself from her tight body. His breathing was also heavy but he managed to go back into the bathroom throwing the condom in the toilet. He laid down next to her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I know it isn't my place to question your profession but." There was a long pause from him before he started talking once again. "If you had another opportunity would you take it?" Be it as it may many prostitutes liked the sex that came with their job no matter what for some reason they stayed with what they had.

Delilah blushed and curled against him quietly, closing her eyes. She bit her lower lip and put one hand against his chest. "I'd do anything to get out of where I am..." She whispered, and then carefully sat up, brushing some hair out of her eyes. She straddled him again and laid atop his chest, her chin resting against his collar. "Why do you ask?" She murmured, reaching up to touch his cheek.

He ran his hands up and down her back as she straddled him once more. "I don't have much but you can stay here." He offered. He did feel bad for her living where ever it was she was staying, maybe this would help her in some way. "I don't expect sex as payment or anything. I just can't stand the way the world treats good people. I work long hours so you'd mainly be here alone. I hardly have time to pick up and keep the house in order. If you think you can do that I'll pay you what I can. Room, food and money for clothes would be there for you. though I can't offer much right this second."

Delilah blushed and leaned down to kiss his lips. "Wouldn't it be embarrassing to have a demon hooker in your house?" She asked. The smile on her lips was amused, but altogether false. "Not that I wouldn't appreciate it... just..." She laid herself gingerly atop him, her body still lithe and relaxed. "...I'm sure it wouldn't be very fair to your reputation... She was obviously embarrassed for herself. Like she wasn't good enough, and knew it.

"What reputation? I work as a clerk." He ran his hand up and down her back. "Not like anyone cares about what I do in my house anyways." He ran his free hand up to play with her hair. "You won't have to be a hooker if you don't want to."

Delilah ran her finger through his hair, tenderly and lovingly. He was so soft... She closed her eyes and smiled a little. "Then thank you." She whispered, kissing lightly at his neck. "...I'll stay." After a while of cuddling, she excused herself. She wrapped herself in a towel and went downstairs, making herself a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk. She relaxed when her stomach stopped throbbing with hunger. That was much better... She leaned heavily on the table, the towel sliding a little.

Mike soon got bored just laying there and soon followed her down. He moved down the stairs quietly after he had placed a pair of shorts on. He watched as she leaned against the table and his eyes caught the towel. He thought of just taking it from her and continue his night of lust. He decided not to however and merely just hugged her grabbing the towel so it didn't fall.

Back
Top Bottom