Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Twenty Bucks per Pop][Rawrg and True]

G

Delilah was walking along the street in her high heels, purse slung over her shoulder. She barely had enough to wear, but hey... That was life for a succubus then. Now that hell was destroyed, she was stuck turning tricks for anyone with the cash to buy her off. She wasn't cheep, but every working girl had her desperate days. She wore a torn up denim mini skirt, threads hanging off the bottom, her tight purple plastic top squeezing her in, making her goods a little more "out there"--literally. The poor girl was sick from hunger and dying for a real shower, instead of one in a gym. Her ribs showed through her skin and her breasts had been reduced by half, only Bs now. Her legs were bony thin, as well as her arms. She looked a little like she might fall over.

Her hair was thick and long and black, and often fell into her black eyes. They were very dark brown in reality, but very nearly black. Her finger nails were black, matching her black high heels. It was cold. She wished for a jacket, but there was none to be had. She had to show herself off, even if it meant freezing to death. If she was honest with herself, she knew that was a better fate than what she was probably looking at. She hiked her skirt up a little more, showing the bottoms of her ass cheeks as she walked, hoping for someone to come along.

Mike pulled over to the side of the road. He had pulled over because he needed to get something from his bag. His boss had him stay in not only late but he sent him home with a weeks worth of work to do in three days. "Fuck!" he hit his steering wheel roughly reading the memo that was sent via fax machine. His job never allowed him much free time or rather much money left in his back pocket. He laid his head against the steering wheel hoping he might be able to think on how it was going to be able to get this idea straightened out in his head before moving on.

Delilah bit her lip as the car pulled up near her. It was a bit in front of her. She swallowed and gathered herself a moment, preparing the sale. She came up to the car and bent at her waist, leaning her elbows on the windowsill of his car window. "Hey, sweetheart." She said, lust in her voice. A surge of pheromones filled his car. She licked her lips a little. "Want to have a party tonight, hm? I'm open for now." She tweaked his ear lobe with two fingers, just to tease.

Mike lifted his head and looked over to his left. He thought about everything that had been going on. His boss forcing him to always working over time hardly anytime for Mike to have. It had been a few years since he had actually was able to have a vacation. A sigh left his lips and he moved the papers from the front seat. "Sure why not?" He mused. "How much?" His light brown hair showed easier once he turned the light on in his car. His green eyes looked over the sickly frame of the woman selling herself and he felt bad for her. Her body was nice asside from the bones showing. Clearly this woman needed his money more than he did.

"Fifty bucks." She said. Of course, she'd bring it down maybe... but she charged thirty for the act, twenty for cumming. Twenty extra if he wanted to cum inside. She sunk into the seat and nearly disappeared, she was so thin. "Mm... bad day?" She asked, though she didn't expect him to actually talked. Her hand casually draped itself over his knee, the one closer to her. "When should I start, hm?" She asked. "Now?"

He groaned again fifty was fairly cheap that was if he had more than that left in his pocket. He thought about her questions. "Yeah its been a bad day. How much for a full night?" He asked pushing his fingers through his hair. She seemed nice enough for him to give his money too. "I'll leave it up to you on when you want to start."

"Two hundred." She said, after a little thought. A whole night? She wondered what he wanted. Probably something weird. They always did. "How about now, then?" She murmured, and leaned over, kissing his thigh, rubbing it with one hand. "If you like." Her cheek was warm against his upper thigh. He was soft. She missed when this was fun, when the guy treated her right. Oh well.

He sighed once again at the price and handed her the money from his wallet. The way her hand had rested on his knee was a bit comforting but as she moved to kiss his body it seemed like she was more about business. "It's up to you." He said softly putting the car into gear heading back towards his house. Figuring that if he had a night to relax from work he could finish it all in one night. With a woman helping him relax then just maybe the money spending was worth it.

Delilah leaned up and kissed his stomach, then his chest and his neck. "What do you want, really?" She asked. "What would you like me to do for you, hmm? Tell me what you really want..." Her hands played up and down his stomach and chest, touching him gently, feeling him gently. "Tell me~" She was trying to flirt.

"Well I am driving at the moment. So I don't know. You can wait til we get to my place or you can start right now." He turned a corner heading down the road that would lead to his house once they were out of the city. "I like alot of things, oral, traditional, hell I like tits. I haven't been laid in a good while so I'm going to have to get used to it all over but whatever. Too much stress and I need to relax." He said speeding up to the limit.

Delilah sighed softly. Emotionless, cold. As always. She leaned back in her seat and looked out the window into the cold streets. It was dark outside. She sighed and closed her eyes, relaxing into the seat. They'd be there soon enough, and then she would do her job and then she would leave. He would probably kick her out before she even had her clothes on again.

Mike wasn't normally a cold person, he had just been irritated about how he'd been forced to work like a dog. He turned another corner and focused on his driving since he had been so worn out. Once to his house he puled up in the driveway turning off the car. "well looks like we are here."He had been pretty stupid to pay her in advance but then again he never really did this sort of thing. He opened the door after unlocking it and let her go inside first. His house wasn't that amazing but everything in it he had earned. He threw his suit jacket on the couch and then flipped on the lights.

Delilah walked around his living room slowly, her hands folded behind her back. She was vaguely curious. Most guys just wanted her to bang them in their car, and that was it. She stopped in front of some photos, then away again, turning towards him. "Where d'you want to do it?" She asked. Bed, couch, kitchen table... She wondered which he would want, and what she would do first.

"Well I'm fairly positive that the bed would be more comfortable for you. Unless of course you'd prefer something else." He went into the kitchen and got a drink of water from the sink before coming back. "I'm not entirely sure what I want I just want to be able to relax and have some fun." He showed her around the house in case she needed something during the night she was going to stay. Once the tour was over they were in his room while he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Delilah followed him around quietly. She had left her heels at the door so she didn't trip or anything. When he sat down, she walked over, fingering his tie, looking down into his face. "How about a massage, if you want to relax?" She murmured, brushing some hair out of his face. After a moment she climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind him, gently gripping his shoulders. She slowly started to knead at his shoulders, her fingers gentle, trying to find the knots.

He nodded when she suggested a massage. It had been a good while since he had one of those too, as she began her work on his body the knots became evident in his back neck and shoulders. He sighed softly and leaned back into her hands as he continued to breathe. After a few minutes of thinking he got up and removed his pants and shirt. "I'm not rushing I'm just tired of wearing those clothes." He was still his a pair of boxers that his job required though he really didn't like them too much. "So why is it your in your current.... situation?"

Delilah blushed and looked away as he stripped. She looked down and, when he sat back, she started to rub his shoulders again, harder now. "I'm a succubus." She said simply, hoping that would explain it just fine. She leaned down to kiss at the back of his neck and just behind his ear. "Held out a while... but... Rent ran out... food ran out... They don't like demons in real work places, so, hey... World's oldest profession." She kissed his ear again, lightly.

"Yeah being even remotely demon has that effect on people." He raised his right hand and lightly held her head as she kissed at his neck. "Everything I've done and have was hard earned. It took my mother many years to get me the job I have." He exposed more of his neck for her. "Everyone needs a hand now and then to help get on their feet. Maybe staying the night will help you somehow other than just money." he said softly hoping she'd see a silver lining in her dark life. "If it helps I'm not really worried about you being a demon."

Delilah swallowed hard. She hoped he wouldn't mind if she got some bread or something in the night. Her stomach was starting to hurt. She swallowed and kissed a little more behind his ear. It was nice to have his hand on her head. She kissed some more down along his neck, suckling on his flesh a little. "Thank you..." She whispered, closing her eyes a little. She moved her fingers a little harder, a little faster... She could feel the knots relaxing. "Do you think I could take a shower before we do anything?" She asked, almost shy. She wanted to be clean for him.

"If you like. I mean I don't mind food, drink, shower. What ever you need. Consider it my way of saying thanks for helping me relax and enjoy life again." He enjoyed the way her hands worked on his sore neck and back. He could understand why she would want to shower and get clean mainly when her job was to get dirty for most likely old ass pervs and rich assholes.

Delilah blushed and climbed off the bed, standing in front of him. She slowly undid the buttons of her top and let it drop, and then the same with her skirt. She wore no bra, but a pair of black cotton panties. She pushed them off too. She had tattoos of flowers and girls and barbed wire, tribal, gang, everything under the sun... including the sun. She had piercings, too. Her nipples, two on her side, one through her naval... "Come with me..." She whispered, holding out a delicate hand for him to take. "The warm water will help... I'll wash you..."

He watched her strip down and couldn't help himself. his lower body started to come to life seeing her naked form before him. "Alright." He said softly standing up taking her hand. "You look amazing." Of course he left out that she was mostly all skin. He was bigger than a normal human his eight inches when not erect and his full ten and a half when he was. He followed her to the shower and set it to warm for her. "Are you sure you want me in here with you? I don't mind waiting while you clean up."

Delilah blushed and smiled a little. "I'm sure." She said, stepping inside the shower. It was so warm... she had missed being in a nice, hot shower. She reached out and touched his cheek, then took his hand, pulling him in with her under the water. Her smile flickered a little. Before they'd been fake. She was smiling legitimately now. He was being nice. She stood under the water and let the grime wash off. Her skin was cold, but getting warmer... She shivered as a draft hit her flesh. "Ahn..." She murmured, closing her eyes.

He moved into the shower with her watching as the water ran over her flesh. she seemed to be free with her body when it came to art. He leaned against the back wall watching until the breeze of cold air hit both of them. He shiver some but the sounds out of her only made his body become more aware of her presence. She really was stunning though he was starving to death.

After a few moments, she picked up the soap and walked to him. "Let me wash you..." She whispered. It was like no matter what was going on, she had to be doing something for him. She got behind him when he moved forward and slowly started to wash his back, her hands gently kneading the soap against his skin, feeling his shoulder blades and tough muscles. She worked her small fingers all up and down his back and sides, feeling the warmth of his flesh... She let her eyes close a little. What a nice feeling...

Back
Top Bottom