Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Of My Art

TheVioletVixen

Planetoid
i warn you now i do not know how to put up spoilers, so i will link and write the spoiler.

the_violet_vixen_by_haintraining-d73y7z2.png

Harley Quinn - HEAVY EXPLICT SPOILER WARNING!

Christy Mack - MILD EXPLICT SPOILER WARNING

I hope this is ok, if someone can tell me how to do it correctly i will change it.

And critiques are apreciated :)

Wow. This is some beautiful artwork.

TheVioletVixen said:
DelightfulRevenge said:
Wow. This is some beautiful artwork.

Wow, really? I've never had my art called beautiful before *Blush* Thank you :)

Yeah. I really loved how you made her pose.

Anyway, you're welcome.

Since you asked for some critique... The proportions are pretty off below the waist. I had a friend who got into art who started out with the same problem. The way that she fixed it was that she began to base her drawings off of RL pictures of fashion models/celebrities. Once the proportions came to her naturally, she was able to transition away from using reference images. She now does some really nice stuff on her own.

I'm also not sure how I feel about how completely two-dimensional her bust looks. Again, I think that using models as a reference could help fix this issue as you practice.

Those are really the only negative things that I can say about this piece. The aforementioned problems aside, your art style is very nice. The lines are clean and smooth and your coloring/shading is phenomenal. I would dare to say that if you got a little more practice and corrected your proportional glitches that you would be able to do some decent-quality commissions. Hooray for making money of of a hobby that you enjoy!

Lord Animus said:
Since you asked for some critique... The proportions are pretty off below the waist. I had a friend who got into art who started out with the same problem. The way that she fixed it was that she began to base her drawings off of RL pictures of fashion models/celebrities. Once the proportions came to her naturally, she was able to transition away from using reference images. She now does some really nice stuff on her own.

I'm also not sure how I feel about how completely two-dimensional her bust looks. Again, I think that using models as a reference could help fix this issue as you practice.

Those are really the only negative things that I can say about this piece. The aforementioned problems aside, your art style is very nice. The lines are clean and smooth and your coloring/shading is phenomenal. I would dare to say that if you got a little more practice and corrected your proportional glitches that you would be able to do some decent-quality commissions. Hooray for making money of of a hobby that you enjoy!

Ahh thank you, very much aphreciated! I will certainly work a bit more from refferences. Thank you for the nice words :)

Your use of shading and gradations of color are excellent. I might recommend a little more work on perspective and scale. Try being a sexy monkey for ten minutes in front of a mirror, pose, make faces, arch the back, stare at how your legs look, etc. Then pick up your notepad or whatever medium you use, and go to town! You have a lot of potential and good talent. Do you have any more work?

Dogged said:
Your use of shading and gradations of color are excellent. I might recommend a little more work on perspective and scale. Try being a sexy monkey for ten minutes in front of a mirror, pose, make faces, arch the back, stare at how your legs look, etc. Then pick up your notepad or whatever medium you use, and go to town! You have a lot of potential and good talent. Do you have any more work?

I am very thankful you like my work. Unfortunatly i can't stand infront of a mirror. 1. because we don't have one big enough. 2. even if we did, i don't fancy drawing fat chicks. Honestly, i have so many rolls that subway rang me up asking if i had any spare.

I joke, but i am deffinatly fat with too many rolls lol.

I have much more art. I have 3 deviantart profiles. (One is really old, like from 2008. The other is for more serious work, and my more recant one is just my general art gallery.)

I can post you some of my best ones if you'd like?

Sorry, they will be links as i dont know how to create spoilers

Image 1
Image 2 - EXPLICT WARNING!

jerrad_by_holly_nicholls-d74m908.png

sobbkk_by_holly_nicholls-d6ra8ob.png

saucy_secretary_by_holly_nicholls-d6qhneg.png

And some history!

malamute_by_petiteangellove-d54ejy0.jpg

tiger_by_petiteangellove-d54166z.jpg

Since having my son, 20 months a go...my art has gone downhill i think. I really need more people that have hope in me lol.
Enjoy the art.

Wow you're great at using negative space! That's always been a weak point of mine that I just can't quite conquer. Oh and enjoy the oncoming terrible 2's with your child! lol :p

Back
Top Bottom