Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy, dark, Fut a Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

IILovelyAmarathII

Meteorite
Hi, I'm quite new to this site and I been craving futa roleplays. I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now, but on a different site called gaiaonline. I have a plotline, but feel free to put some input and pm me back if you like it.

Here's the plotline:

A famous model (my character)is self-fish and gets everything handed to her. Her photographer confesses his love to her and she rejects him thinking she's better than him, she is currently in bar thinking about a future relationship of someone that she thinks will match her exceptions when she is kidnapped by her kiddnapper (your character-futa) who noticed what the model's actions. In order to be free, the model must do whatever the kidnapper wants her to do. (kind of slave/masterish) tell me what you think.
Thanks,

IILovelyAmarathII

About Kinks :

As Far as kinks go I haven't made a f-list yet,but here are some things I do and don't like. I'm actually open to anything really expect something that to with poop, piss, and really gorey sexual things. I really love the whole double penetration , Anal, and Dirty talk. ( I'm definitely open to more. BTW.) That's pretty much it. Basically I almost have no limits except of the three things I said I didn't like. It can also be mixture of smut/romance/with a story type of thing.

As far as a futa, you can choose for her to have both or just a cock. Although it would be fun to play with both. My character can please both of her parts or your character could slightly force her too. (We play off on the forced lesbian thing. Since I want to make a female that's never been with a girl before, and to end up liking it a lot sort of thing. ) That's what I'm hoping for.

As far as Ideas go. I'm totally open to new one.

Let me know:
-Pm
-Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom