Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leia's Rough, Twisted Ideas (fxM/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course all characters are within BMR rules as far as age goes. I would prefer MCs to be at least 16... sorry guys, all new posts I'm changing to that...

Biker Slave: My character goes into a biker bar on a dare, only does not return... I'd like this character to be as young as BMR rules permit.
The Hitchhiker: MC decides, stupidly enough, to hitchhike across country, however she doesn't quite make it...
Breakdown: MC's car breaks down on the side of a deserted road. Does her rescuer help, or whisk her away to her own personal hell?
The Tease: MC loves teasing others at a well known swingers club. How does she get taught a lesson?
Monster Under the Bed: Is it her imagination or is there something creepy under her bed?
Too Late: This is a new craving I've just started fleshing out, so if you're interested, please lmk. MC is older, and still has never been with a man. She goes out partying hard one night, and says something out loud that she later regrets once she realizes what it could be taken to mean, but like the title, it's too late. She basically says she'd do or give anything if it meant she could meet someone who she could finally lose her virginity to, as long as they were good looking.

Neighbor Girl: MC is a closet nudist, or so she thinks... since she's now old enough to hit the more adult sites now that she's 18, she's been teasing people online by stripping and teasing them with her young nubile body. Also, now that her parents are on vacation, she's decided to spend time outside, still nude. What MC doesn't know is she's not the only one who knows what she's been up to... would love to work with a Futa character, though of course male dominant is also fine
Should have been more careful with summoning: My character is an up and coming witch, having learned all the intermediate level summoning spells. She decides to summon a lust demon, but makes a few mistakes on the way, leaving her at his mercy. What's a horny lust demon to do with her?
Revenge: My character steals from a mob boss' company, of course unaware he's a mob boss. Instead of revenge, she gets to find out what it's like to be a fuck slave instead. One thought I've had is part of her punishing her for breaking in is turning her into a 15 year old (within BMR rules of course) again, at his mercy, yet able to remember having been older, at least at first. Possible humiliation, caging as well.
Sister of the Bride: After the ceremony, the younger sister of the bride is taken by the groom's brother/father/uncle, and turned into their little fucktoy]

PREFERENCES/LIMITS: BDSM, forced servitude, caging, etc. I would prefer these to be harsh and cruel as far as treatment goes to my characters. Please PM me with ideas. I have very few limits, basically scat, f/f, and vore. Anything else pretty much goes... I'm not a big fan of watersports, but if done to humiliate my character, by all means.

ALSO, please note... I only do forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom