Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A proper rough treatment on AIM/YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
Hi all

I'm on the hunt for a really rough scene, preferable one where I'd get faceslapped and my hair tugged at. I'd love to try something really rough like that.

As for the actual scene I'm open for ideas but I do love the classical pairings like:
Nurse x Patient
Cheerleader x Player
Friends mom x Son's friend

I also enjoy doing superheroine and villain settings and modern settings like a beach, school and similiar. I'm not that much into fantasy though!
I more or less always play older characters and I do enjoy meeting younger characters so please keep that in mind.

My ON's in short are: Large breasts, giving oral, rough play, being bossed around and ageplay.
For a full list of my likes and dislikes, please see my signature.
Thank you for your attention and feel free to send a PM here or on AIM/YIM!

Bumping this one as I have the day off, would love to try a friends mom setting

Would love the friends mom scene, where do I find you on YIM?>

Thanks

Vive said:
Hi all

I'm on the hunt for a really rough scene, preferable one where I'd get faceslapped and my hair tugged at. I'd love to try something really rough like that.

As for the actual scene I'm open for ideas but I do love the classical pairings like:
Nurse x Patient
Cheerleader x Player

I also enjoy doing superheroine and villain settings and modern settings like a beach, school and similiar. I'm not that much into fantasy though!
I more or less always play older characters and I do enjoy meeting younger characters so please keep that in mind.

My ON's in short are: Large breasts, giving oral, rough play, being bossed around and ageplay.

Hi there,

Whats your handle on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon

Vive said:
Hi all

Nurse x Patient
Cheerleader x Player

RE: A proper rough treatment on AIM

Bump!

Would love to try being a friends mom in a really rough scene with some faceslapping, hairpulling and maybe even something more!

Bumping!
Available all day today and most of the weekend
Best is to send a message on AIM but could also PM here on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom