Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for permanent female roleplaying partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everiraira4ever

I am looking for a roleplaying partner relationship to do many scenes together. Must be extremely detailed (more then 4 sentences ie paragraph..must contribute and not have me do all the talking), experienced, friendly, MUST HAVE PIC, and commited. Roleplaying is like a hobby to me. I am extremely detailed, exprienced (10+years), and loyal. I am down for any role besides anime, bondage, gore, nerdy crap, vampires. I like real life roles. If interested email me at ira4ever666@yahoo.com. I only play through yim/aim.

Turn ons: public, forbidden, watched, videotape, threesomes, orgies (if the mood strikes me), name calling ( I get really bad with that), calling daddy. Shouting and yelling so everybody knows were doing it. I like yoga pants, thongs, pigtails.

Scene #1: you are engaged to the president of a fraternity and already have a kid and live in the house. The fraternity holds a tradition for all pledges that is used as a humilition tactic. Pledges are made to hook up with girls in front of the entire house. The girls must make the pledges bust so they enter hell week if they don't they get into the house free and clear. Ur fianees girl dropped out and the council has said that if he doesn't produce a girl tonight then he's kicked out, u an the baby too. U decide to be the pledges partner (me). I end up knocking u up and u decide either him or me.

Scene #2: Your father passed away leaving your family in enormous debt. Unable to pay for college you decide to run a webcam show hooking up with guys. The money is amazing and u coast a couple years. You are famous for screwing the entire football team. The money dries up and you decide to do another hooking up with the nerdest kid (me). After the show u cuss me out and then several weeks later u get a call from a adult film company. So broke u can't afford gas to get to the meeting. U get a taxi and decide to pay in other ways. U find out the driver is me I have changed my image. I get u to the meeting the hire u but u need a partner immediately. U go outside find me as a partner. I end up knocking u up and we fall in love.

Scene #3: drunk one night with ur best friend u decide to have a competition as ur husbands well both be out of town. U wanna kno how many guys u both can screw in one day. Too drunk to drive u call a cab and ur friend passes out unable to pay for the cab u give a ride for a ride and tell me about yr competition asking me to stop by. U don't realize that I am ur sisters husband (me) bc u guys have been estranged for 7 years. I am an adult film star with a small company. U turn me down at first but ur husband looses hia job and u take the job with me. Ur husband knows I end up knocking u up and u find out and have to tell ur sister and husband we fall in love.

Scene #4: ur married and have three kid you and Ur husband are madly in love. U decide to come to a party that I am throwing. We all end up in a threesome. Afterwards your husband starts to grow weird and appears to be cheating. To get him back u decided to cheat on him with me. We hook up and u later find out that he wasn't cheating on you at all. U end up pregnant and kno its mine.

If interested in any of these roles email me at ira4ever666@yahoo.com. please put daddy somewhere in the title so I know you're not a robot. MUST BE DETAILED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom