Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Someday my Prince will come

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an rp idea that I really wanna try.. ><
It's a Prince X Enemy Princess sorta thing. ((MxF this one, sorry)) So, this is more of a plot based sorta thing, but obviously smut will be thrown in to sweeten things a bit.

Plot idea:
My character, the Princess is pretending to be her older brother for the war to throw off the enemy. She was raised to be a proper princess, but she would find interest in sword play, and soon was allowed to learn, if only as a sport or to defend herself. When the war started, she talked her father into this plan, and wore identical armor as her brother, concealing her face. Unfortunately she still has her girly habits, and tends to prefer to be clean. Each evening she can, she bathes in a pond near her main camp. The prince of the enemy has a camp not too far either. The war had been a rather even event. Neither side could gain advantage over the other. Well, one day he wanders off, trying to think about how to beat the enemy, finds the princess bathing. He doesn't realize that she's the princess, and she lies, saying that she's simply a hand maiden. Each day after that, he goes there and they begin to fall in love as they get to know each other. But in the day when the fighting begins, they are forced to fight, only the prince has no idea that it's her he's fighting.

Just the basic idea, and it's fairly open to changes here and there. Pm me if you're interested, or if you just have questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom