Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking 4 Long Terms (New Character!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVioletVixen

Planetoid
The Violet Vixen's Rp Request Thread​

I'll try and keep this simple.​

You WIN By:​

• [*]Having Imagination - This Always Helps!
    [*]Knowing Correct Grammar - Incorrect Grammar Is Very Off putting
    [*]Respecting I Will Not Change My Character/s For You - No Matter What. I Made VeVe So You Need To Respect That.
    [*]Being Patiant - I Have a 2 Year Old Son, And Sometimes He Doesn't Let Me Even Sit Down.

You LOSE By:

• [*]Asking For Incest - EWW! Why Would Anyone Want To Fuck Their Parents Or Siblings? It's Illegal, And SO WRONG!
    [*]Asking For Toilet Play - I'm Ok For Squirting, But Not Piss/Shit/Vomit/Spit.
    [*]Writing Pointless Posts - For The Love Of God Give Me SOmething To Work From! 1 - 2 Paragraphs at least!
    [*]Greeting Me By Saying - Hi, Want To Rp? - Of COURSE I Want To Rp, I Wouldn't Be On A Rp Site.
    [*]Being Thick Or/And Bitchy - As Above.

- ~ -​

Ideas​

1. VeVe - The Pirates <- Taken
  2. VeVe - Incubi
  3. VeVe - Demon Hunter
  4. VeVe - Angel
  5. VeVe - Minotaur
  6. VeVe - Wolverine
  7. VeVe - Buff Bad Boy
  8. VeVe - Vampires
  9. VeVe - werewolf
  10. VeVe - The Devil
  11. Lacey - Rock Conert
  12. Lacey - The Ravens Rock

Characters

The Violet vixen ( Aka VeVe )
going_outicon_by_holly_nicholls-d7520so.png
VeVe Is a 150 year old succubus (Young For A Demon!), But she has a constant age of around 30. She does not make mens lives hell.
She can cast magic via her white eyes, sometimes they glow or sparkle, myths also say they can show people beyond the universe.
She has a great sense of humor, Is generally a lovely gal' But she does not like to be crossed. She does not belive in love, but deep down she wants it.
She loves being in charge in the bedroom, but loves rivalry for dominance even more.

Lacey​
gothpunkicon_by_holly_nicholls-d75fqs0.png
Lacey is a laid back female, her humor is close to nill and she is very hard to amuse. Although if you do with to amuse her, going to a rock concert would be the best way to do so. She loves rock music and owns her own rock and roll night club in London called 'Ravens Rock'

RE: Lusting For A Succubus? I'm The One...

We can give it a shot, are you willing to be a furry succubus? If you can manage multiplayer, I'd love a 4some. But the ideas are fine. I'll also give my own in a private message, so if you are interested on my plotlist and playing with me let me know.

A succubus that doesnt care for smut? Such irony... lol sorry, couldnt help it and thought it was funny

zero5906 said:
A succubus that doesnt care for smut? Such irony... lol sorry, couldnt help it and thought it was funny

I am happy to make you laugh but if i'm going to role-play i want to make it worth my while. Smut is too short, and it's over far too quickly. People don't bother to write properly when it's heavily smut based.
'I put my cock inside you and moan with pleasure'
As apposed to complete paragraphs.

My time with smut is far behind me.

It might work for you, but it bored me to death :)

If all RPs you have in past really only have such things as

'I put my cock inside you and moan with pleasure'

Thats just sad and not even real effort, and fucking ofcourse youre gonna be bored is anything is written so bland! I myself would drop the RP in a heartbeat or demand to add some real details.

Smut doesnt have to be short, but I guess you just met all the wrong partners, I dont know how well you write within sexual scenes but yaaa....

All in all, I do agree with you on writing complete full paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom