Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl on Girl? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
yurigoggles.jpg

Let us begin our search!

I have ideas both for plot and sex driven! I don't mind smut..but I don't want to have it be the main focus..you know like most of the rp just being sex...that's kinda stupid I like character interaction, development, etc.

I can also do canon's mostly that's what I do.

My canon thread!

But I have other ideas, mostly suited for yuri! Since well. I feel more comfortable playing with other females...but, umm yeah.

Ideas:

This one is probably really...um..like a really bad plot for a hentai, and could even be a group RP! I haven't worked out all the details but it's something like this;

A goddess descends upon the Earth after the revival of a vicious demon, after the first encounter the Goddess has grown weak, in order to restore her powers she must take in the 'nectar' of females. This can apply as a harem, or be flexible with other plots! but that's just what I thought up. The other idea would be a human girl winding up in a world full of furry females, but yeah!

I have ideas for a less sexual based plot too I just don't have the time to list them right now. ^^; but check back later~!

Alura--x--Uneii: I'm up for it, as long as you don't mind being a furry.

Christel Shard is a female anthro hyena, smart, capable and quite lovable. Her fur is mostly charred light maroon, with white light fur covering her breasts and her lower belly, with dark spots all over her body. She usually wears a Rolling Stones white t-shirt, a bit too big for her, and blue jeans. http://tinyurl.com/Christel-Shard

Then deal, describe your character in this thread, just like I did with mine.

The basic guidelines of a good description are as follows:

Alura is a human girl with (color) hair, X'YY" tall, weighting around ZZZ pounds. She has (color) eyes and (lip stick color) lips. She is (Shy/Adventurious/Dynamic) and she usually wears (upper clothing) and (under the waist clothes). (Add characteristics)

Hey, if you're still searching for partners let me know, I'll gladly think of something. Love the idea of the Goddess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom