Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star fighters and dark lords (mxm or mxf come in and look)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Greetings One and all. Please read all of this top section.

If your reading this that means that perhaps you recognized the title or it just caught your eye.

This will be a conglomeration of all my fandom related rp requests. I'm up for originals too so if you simply like a setting but don't want to do canon that's all good as well.

I write in third person, prefer pm's as an rp medium and will typically give between 2 and 3 paragraphs per response. Details are adored.

I am a switch, so I will happily play dom or sub for you my potential partners. I am also willing to do multiple characters if the plot is good.

Craving section

!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!.

I am primarily looking for Star Wars or Host plots right now. I have some basic Idea's for each of these, able to be tweaked to be mxm or mxf. Both of these are centered around OC pairings for the most part as well, more just a world setting then using canon characters and plot lines.

Star Wars:

1: What might have been: Alternate ending sort. The rebellion has fallen and several decades under Sith rule have passed. The lack of proper Jedi has allowed the dark lords to seek out several more apprentices and so have grown in strength and power as more force strong children are raised in the dark side.

This has lots of potential. Perhaps your character is one of these new Sith that has completed his training and is being rewarded for completing a mission. Maybe your character is an assassin sent to take out as many of these powerful overlords as they can. You might be the individual who has been hiding their force powers for years but accidentally reveal yourself and are hunted down by the Sith.

If this sounds like something worth expanding on feel free to pm me. I would like a mix of 50\50 or 60\40 smut to plot for this. It will be a darker plot as well so if your looking for cute romance this isn't for you.

2: *under construction more to be added later*

Host:

1: Hunted: The seekers were coming. It had been stupid to tarry in the city, humans were always being run down now that the planet had been taken over. Any stray was collected and erased, but living in the wild was harder then anyone had ever been told. It was necessary to raid the aliens houses for food and other supplies, but you flirted with capture and death every time. It was bad luck pure and simple that had alerted the hunters, and now at the end of your strength, weak from lack of food and water it was only a matter of time before you would be caught. A partially open door to a dark and silent house beckoned, a sirens song of temporary safety. The cool interior of the building was bliss for your overheated body, chill air flowing over ragged clothes and trembling limbs. Exhaustion had dulled your senses, harsh breathing and the rushing of blood covering up any other sounds. It wasn't until the bright light blinded you and the click of a gun sounded that it registered. The house hadn't been empty.

2: Taken: The hosts body was attracted to adventure. To the remote and dangerous parts of the country where there was very little civilization. The seekers had declared the campgrounds safe years ago, but who went to the wilds to tread the beaten path. It was the sense of adventure and memories from the body that lead to the secluded little inlet with its flowing stream and deep caves, hidden deep in the mountains. Too bad it was already occupied by a group of surviving humans; one who looked very familiar to the hosts eyes. Though the last time they had seen him was from a hospital bed before the coma set in.

Please Pm me if one of these interests you, we can discuss the chosen plot for in depth then.

Further Fandom's that shall appear here will be listed below, and each one will have their own section so you can scroll down to the one that catches your fancy. Little * mark my favorites, 3 of them being a really like and 6 being a LOVE. Ill do either mxm or mxf for pretty much any of them either canon or Oc's. and if you don't see a plot that catches your eye id love to hear one of yours.

Hobbit******
Merlin***
BBC Sherlock*****
Star Trek (new movies) *****
The Host****
Transformers****
The Inheritance Cycle*****
Bleach ****
Star Wars *****

more to come later

I also like original ideas with the settings of...

Medival
Fantasy
Future
Modern
Post apocalyptic

With the species of,

Elves
Fairies
Dwarves (Tolkien version only)
Humans
Some anthro
Mermaids\sirens
Dragons
Angels
Selkies
Plant girls
Monsters (various like vampire or shifters and such)
Neko's\other half's

plus others to be added

And for Both fandom and orrigional the relationships of

Masterxslave
Royaltyxcommoner or Royaltyxbest friend\servant
ThiefxGuard
StrangerxStranger
Piratexkidnap'e
Arranged marriage
Accidental rescue
Dragonxkidnaped royal
monsterxprey

plus more to be added

My Fav's for kinks.

Dirty Talk
Large cocks
Light to medium bondage
Size diffrence (nothing major)
masterxpet
well written replies

Like to Do's

Breeding
light stomach inflation
noncon
dubcon
Consensual
more than one partner
eventual consensual
rough sex
exhibitionism\voyeurism\video taping\pictures
punishment
pet training
Rough, dominant masters
degradation
toys
incest (fatherxdaughter, unclexneice, brotherxsister)
public humiliation
discipline\crops\canes\whips ect
nonsexual piercings
sexual piercings
Modern settings
forced clothes wearing\nudity
collars
slapping\spanking
hair pulling
oral\anal\vaginal
orgasm delay\denial\control
sexual frustration\exhaustion
face fucking
public scenes

plus more to be added

Limits.

I dont do:
Gore
Vore
Death
Watersports
ANYTHING in a toilet
Feet play
Multilation
Sparkly vampires
Cheating
Snowballing
Younger than 16 older than 50
Or FxF. sorry just not my thing.

Pretty much besides those things ill consider a lot, so hit me with your best shot.

(if you read all of this put Cuttlefish in your pm and ill consider you more than I would someone who didn't. thank you)

I may not be able to post every day, so please be patient with me.

Information for fandoms!!

Hobbit rps!

Ill play nearly any mix and mash of canon or OC characters for this fandom, with Alternate time lines or along the quest plots pretty much anything we can dream up.

If you see a plot you like but want to substitute a character feel free to do so.

Merlin rps!

Same as for any of my fandom selection, will play nearly any mix up of OC or canon and interested in plots you have!

BBC Sherlock!

No plots screaming at me as of yet but willing to hear ideas! I will play Sherlock, John, Greg Lestrade and Mycroft, as well as Moriarty, Sebastian Moran or Irene Adler.

Star Trek!

To boldy go...rather an adept statement. Looking for anything from a fluffy canon mix to a dark pon farr or mirror universe or Khan related plot with a good mix of smut and story.

The Host!

Currently one of my largest cravings. Check the top for more info on this.

Transformers rp.
The new movies or the 'Prime' animated tv show are my cup of tea.

If your still here, I wish to play either cannon pairings or original cybertonian characters, mix and match.

Look forward to the responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom