Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

Natalia warily watched the demon that now stood guard. Sleep was needed, as was food, but she was afraid to take her eyes off of him, even though at this point, she had no way to defend herself.

He glanced back at her with a chuckle, green eyes glowing in the dim light. "Don't worry, not all of us are just going to rape you on the spot."

She nodded slowly and relaxed slightly. "May... May I please have some food..?" She asked, hesitant about his answer.

He smirked, leaving and returning with a plate. "Now, I may not want to rape you, but I do want something in return..."

When he left, she found herself relaxing more and almost dozing off. His voice however, startled her. It took a moment to register what he had said. "And that is..?"

"Pass..." She stated quietly as she curled up as best she could on the mattress. She refused to be degraded anymore, even if it meant going hungry.

"Oh come now, I won't be cruel and deriding like the others, I've no interest in breaking or degrading you, I just want a little release. I do have the keys to that spreader bar you know."

That caught her attention, though she didn't want to show it. Getting rid of that damn thing would allow her some comfort in her situation, plus give her a bit more of a chance to defend herself later. Her blue eyes glanced over at the demon. "...Is your member anything like that of a cats?" She was aware that cats had spikes on their penises, and there was no way in hell that she would want to deal with that.

His cock slid out, smooth and pointed, 9 inches long and almost three thick at the base, poking through the bars.

The elf knew she would never be able to take all of him into her mouth, and honestly, she didn't even want to try. But he had food, and the keys to the bar that forced her legs open. Reluctantly, she slowly took him into her mouth.

"Go at your own pace..." He purred, his slick precum slightly sweet on her tongue, cock throbbing gently.

Natalia was slightly surprised at the sweet flavor. She was also surprised by how he was much more gentle than the other two demons that she had dealt with. She slowly sucked and used her tongue to massage and tease his member.

He moaned, hips jerking slightly, spurting pre against the back of her throat. "That feels just wonderful my dear."

He had to pause to set her food down, gripping the bars as she resumed. "The b-balls as well, if you d-don't mind...just your hand."

"Please keep this up..." He panted. "Thank you dear, it's been so long since I've had some release."

Though Natalia was surprised that he had thanked her, she didn't stop to reply. Instead, she continued, actually working harder at pleasuring him.

Part of her wanted to say no, but at the same time, he had been the only one so far to treat her decently. Because of that, she silently agreed, waiting for him to cum.

Back
Top Bottom