Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

Natalia waited for the other demons to leave the cell before she dared crawl onto the mattress. It was difficult to do with the spreader bar and having stiff arms, but she curled up under the blanket, just wondering how she would survive living like this until she could manage to escape... If she could manage to escape.

The night was uneventful, only one guard outside her cell, and he didn't seem interested in further assaulting her.

The elf slept uneasily. She couldn't get comfortable, and her dreams were playbacks from the two previous assaults.

The general entered the next morning with a chuckle. "Wake up slave, sit up like a good girl." He grinned.

Natalia jumped a bit at the general's voice. She still looked exhausted, and didn't dare show resistance. It was awkward to sit up with the spreader bar, but she did so, still keeping the blanket around her.

She said nothing and kept her gaze to the ground. She would play the submissive if it would open opportunities to escape and/or keep her from too much pain.

He walked to the bed, holding his thick, half-hard cock. "If you're not going to speak, make use of your mouth girl."

He grinned. "Then you will learn. You can start with simply licking me, I'm sure you understand that concept."

Honestly, she didn't want her mouth anywhere near him. She was sure that his member was too large anyways. Still, she didn't want to witness the truly cruel side of him. Her hesitation was obvious though, that she still held some sort of pride, even after the previous day's degrading assaults.

He reached down, gently taking her chin. "You know by now that I could force you easily. I want to see you put forth the effort of your own accord my dear."

She was surprised by how gentle he was as he took her chin and tilted her head up. She was obviously scared by this point, rather than resistant as she had been the previous day. "D~does it have to be with my mouth..?" She quietly asked.

"Well if your so very willing, I will accept your pussy, this time." He said calmly, back up slightly.

Fighting back her disgust with herself, she slowly nodded. At least she knew what to expect with that, unless he had other torments in mind this time. Trying to not think about that, she clumsily moved back a bit, trying to get her legs and the spreader bar out from under her.

Biting her lip, she reluctantly did as he suggested and turned away from him as she got onto her hands and knees.

He gently gripped her hips, slowly rubbing his flar against her lower lips. "Good girl, just relax for your new master."

She hated how he talked to her like she was a simple dog, but she realized that at this point, she was just a pet to the demons. Anger rose up in her once again and she pulled away from him. It was stupid to resist, but she knew better than to just give in to the enemy. "..I'm not some pet for you and your kind to play with!" She growled as she managed to turn around and glare at him.

Surprisingly, he simply laughed. "Of course not my dear, you're not a mere toy. You're of far more use than our usual playthings, that's why I've been kind enough not to allow the better endowed demons to have you yet."

"You're intelligent, when your will is broken you'll be far better for conversation than the whores we have now."

Back
Top Bottom