Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

He snapped his fingers, releasing her ankles so he could lift her legs, thrusting harder into her, wrapping them around his scaly hips.

The elf was slightly surprised as he pulled her legs up around his hips. She now had to focus on keeping a grip around him to prevent from all her weight falling on her suspended arms. Already she couldn't feel them, though her mind was far too clouded to take much notice.

His grip moved up under her shoulders, helping to support the weight as his long cock bulged her belly with every thrust.

Her walls began to clamp down on his member as she moaned loudly, signaling that she was on the verge of cumming. The rational part of her mind hated how these beasts could cause her body to react in such a way.

He suddenly slowed down. "Mmmm, I think you can wait a little longer to have your fun, don't you? Unless you'd like to start begging for it."

Natalia still had some pride. She wouldn't allow herself to beg for release. No, eventually he would need it himself.

He chuckled, continuing steadily, but slowly. "I can hold back for a very long time dear, and the longer I do, the more demon cum will fill your womb."

Natalia wasn't sure how big of a threat that really was. She didn't know if she could get pregnant or not, or any effects it would have on her, she only knew that it would stick to her insides and not escape.

He smirked, heavily leaking precum as he thrust inside her, cock pulsing and throbbing. "You know you can't resist forever."

A soft whimper escaped her. She knew that she had to give in eventually. She gripped the chains that still held her wrists, tightly as she but her lip. Natalia didn't want to give in. She didn't want any of this. Why did she have to be stubborn and insist on helping in the war?

He began to speed his thrusting, forcing more stimulation, but still not quite enough for her to peak. "Let it out, you know you love this, so beg for it!"

She hated how the pleasure was beginning to drive her mad. It was a war between her will and her body's growing need. It was a battle she was losing. "P~please..." She shakily moaned out.

"P~please let me cum..!" She moaned as she closed her eyes. She was so close. If he just continued at this pace for a few moments longer she'd reach her desired release.

He grunted, slamming his hips in deeply and flooding her pussy with thick black seed, flooding her womb with his spunk.

The girl tensed and moaned as she was finally pushed over the edge. Her walls clamped down on his member and she came hard.

She blonde panted heavily as she slowly came back to her senses. She was exhausted and her abdomen felt uncomfortably full.

He pulled roughly out, leaving her hanging with cum spilling down her legs. "Be good, and maybe we'll let you down."

She moved her head back, away from his hand. She didn't want him to touch her more than he already had.

He chuckled, retrieving a spreader bar and locking her legs into it. He lowered her down, unshackling her hands. "I hope you're smart enough to realize you can't escape."

The elvish woman simply kneeled down. She didn't see why the spreader bar was needed, as he could have simply shackled her ankles again, plus she was in a cell. Not like she really had the strength or the navigation to get out of there at this point. She was just grateful to have her arms down.

At a whistle, a pair of demons hauled in a simple mattress and blanket. "Be good, maybe you'll get to sleep in a real bed."

Back
Top Bottom