Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

Natalia tensed as whatever it was approached the cell she was suspended in. She was genuinely frightened by what was to come.

A very broad male entered, humanoid in shape but covered in thick, black, rough hide, like that of an alligator. His face extended into a snout, and two beady red eyes completed the look, his chest and belly paler grey, in contrast. "Well now, you like much better without your face to the mud." He spoke, a deep, rumbling sound.

Natalia bit her lip as she caught sight of the male. No wonder her head had hurt so much when she first woke up. It made her fear how much she would hurt after he was done with her though.

He entered her cell with a grin. "Hmmm, can't trust your mouth yet. How about this? If you beg and plead for it, I'll fuck your pussy. Fight, and I'll use that tight elven ass."

The blonde slowly nodded, knowing that it was pointless to fight now. If she were unchained, maybe, but she wanted to be able to survive this ordeal with as little pain possible.

He tilted his head. "I don't hear any begging elf!" He grinned, showing a mouthful of jagged teeth.

Natalia bit her lip for a moment before swallowing what little pride she had left. "P~please.. Please fuck me.."

Natalia closed her eyes as she forced herself to continue. "I~I want you to fuck my pussy with your hard cock.."

His pointed red cock slid out, ten inches long, thick and bumpy. "This? This is what you desire?"

"Damn right." He growled, thrusting smoothly into her, lubed by the demon cum still slicking her inner walls.

A soft whimper escaped the elf. She hated this entire situation. She hated being so helpless, so used, and even more so, she hated how her body would begin to react.

The elvish woman managed to stifle a moan, but her body betrayed her. Her nipples hardened at his touch and her canal was now lubricating it herself.

He chuckled, thrusting roughly into her, his bumpy shaft rubbing against every inch of her slick inner walls.

Soft whimpers and moans escaped her as he continued. She was trying so hard to keep quiet, but the pleasure was building and clouding her mind.

"Yes, let pleasure rule you my dear!" He laughed, thrusting deeply into her, spreading her wide.

Natalia felt a pressure begin to build in her core. It was now impossible to keep quiet, her moans filling the cell.

"Yes, good girl, moan for your new masters, beg to be violated over and over, and filled with pleasure!"

Back
Top Bottom