Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

He chuckled, running his hands up to her breasts as he thrust deeper inside, thumbs teasing over her nipples. "Just as I expected, you elves are so easy to pleasure."

The elf shook her head a bit. Her mind, though clouding with lust and pleasure, wished for the whole interaction to be over. Her body, however, was reacting to his ministrations, obviously enjoying it. Infact, it wouldn't be long at all before she reached her first climax.

He smiled, thrusting slightly faster, his flare smoothly stroking her inner walls. "Oh look how tight you've gotten, this little spy is a slut in disguise."

Natalia shook her head again, this time trying to stifle a moan. She didn't want this, but she couldn't escape the chains that held her, nor did she believe her body would let her leave yet. As he thrust faster, another moan managed to slip past her lips. Her eyes were glazed with lust and she tried thrusting her hips a bit, as if trying to urge him to move even faster.

His grin only grew wider as her hips thrust slightly. "Looks like your body is already broken...I wonder how long the mind will take to follow?" He thrust himself faster, pressed gently against her cervix as he entered more deeply.

A soft gasp escaped her as he continued in deeper. She was partially surprised that he was that far inside her, but she knew that he could probably fill her complete if he weren't being gentle. An unfamiliar pressure was beginning to build in her core. The elf had no idea what it was, but her body seemed to know.

He smiled wider, pressing slowly in, through her cervix, pushing his fat, pulsing flare into her womb. "That's right, can you feel it dear? Orgasm slowly building in you, the need growing stronger and stronger, begging, pleading, ordering you to take more of my throbbing length. How does it feel little elf?"

Natalia gripped the chains above her tightly, moaning as he moved even deeper inside her. Her walls began to clamp down on his member as she was brought to the edge or release. Had her mind not been so clouded, she still probably wouldn't have answered his question. At least not verbally. Her body was conveying her answer well enough.

He laughed deeply, thrusting himself to the hilt, his heavy balls bumping against her. "You're like a vice now, your slutty little body milking this thick, demon cock."

The elvish woman cried out in pleasure as she reached her climax. Her vision went white while her body tensed up a bit as the sheer bliss seemed to explode through her body. Yes, it was true what the demon had said earlier. Her body was already broken.

He groaned, hilting and flooding her womb with thick black cum, his warm seed corrupting her, starting to swell her womb by the sheer volume of it.

Panting, the elvish woman slowly regained her senses. Her eyes glanced down, catching sight of her slightly swollen stomach. It wasn't much more than a small bump, but it was slightly concerning. Still, Natalia had little energy left.

He slowly pulled out, slick with black seed, though not a drop escaped her womb. "Ahh, very nicely taken my dear. I think once you're fully broken, you'll do a wonderful just boosting morale around here."

Natalia looked away. She knew she wasn't going to escape anytime soon, but she didn't want to give in. The only thing that gave her hope, was the route she told him was one where elves would be hidden. Any sight of the demons, and they would know that she had been captured. She knew she would pay for it later, but her people would know to change plans.

He turned around as a smaller demon entered the room. "The replacement has been dispatched sir, they won't even realize their spy has gone missing. The ambush can proceed as planned when we have the location." The general grinned, tossing the map to the demon, who left quickly. "We've sent a broken elf to replace you, she'll lead them right into out trap."

Natalia closed her eyes, knowing that the demons were still a half-step behind. That broken elf wouldn't know passwords, phrases, gestures. Plus with the shadow elves watching the quarry, it would soon become common knowledge that she had been captured.

He smirked, writing on a slip of paper and handing it to the other demon. "She'll need to memorize these." He turned back to Natalia. "Did you know my dear? We've taken truth serum a step further, far enough to see into one's thoughts, to find the information we see. The best part is, it's very easy to apply...why, just a bit inside you, perhaps applied to my member before hand, and little Natalia's mind is an open book...Oh, that was rude, I should really ask your name instead of taking it."

Natalia looked up in surprise before glaring at the demon and struggling in her bonds. "Bastard..!" She growled out. Of course. It never was supposed to be easy. To escape would be next to impossible, while her people were left vulnerable. Everything had gone so horribly wrong.

He laughed. "Hold your tongue, maybe I'll be kind enough to spare a few of your kind...as breeding whores at least."

"I swear that I will kill you..." She growled as she glared at him. She ceased her struggling, knowing that she'd be unable to break free from her current position.

He smirked. "Your mind will change with time." He taunted. "Even now my seed works it's corruption into you, tainting your mind with pleaaure."

Natalia had no idea if he spoke the truth or not, she honestly didn't care much about that. She needed to get free though. To do so though, he would have to either move her or leave.

"Now then, I belive the one who caught you deserves time with his quarry." He chuckled, leaving her cell. "Don't go anywhere." He taunted, leaving the room.

"Like I really can go anywhere..." She growled as she struggled a bit in the chains that left her suspended.

Something approached from the hallway, unseen, but each step sending vibrations through the ground.

Back
Top Bottom