Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

He groaned, holding her head gently, his shaking slightly as he unloaded thick, sweet cum into her mouth.

He stepped back as he finished, balls still heavy, cock still twitching. "Damn, I was hoping that'd deal with it." He tossed her a key. "Here you go, for the spreader bar."

Natalia clumsily caught the key and unlocked the spreader bar. It was slightly strange to have her legs closed, but it was a good different. Slowly, she looked back up at the guard.

He smiled slightly, cock still looking painfully hard. "Thank you for trying to help my dear." He slid the food in for her.

"I~I'm sorry I couldn't help more.." She stated in a shy manner as she dropped her gaze once again. She knew he didn't have the keys to her cell, and that it probably wasn't a good idea for her to try sucking him off again. Her stomach could only handle so much.

"I will apologize for my slight lie, I do have your cell key, incase you were sick or something, but I wanted you to be able to sleep without having to fear me. And to avoid listening to you beg for freedom."

"There's no point in begging..." She stated quietly, feeling rather shy and embarrassed. It was strange to be feeling such around one of her captors, but he seemed to at least somewhat care about her.

He moved over her, gently thrusting into her slick pussy. "My barbs may come into play, but they're not large enough to be painful."

Her blue eyes glanced up at him as he gently entered her. She hadn't realized that she was wet, but she didn't pay much mind to it.

A soft moan escaped the elf and she found herself willing to admit that she would enjoy this time. It made her wonder if she was somehow being molded for their use, or if it was just this demon. Hopefully the latter.

"N~No.." She managed to answer as she bit back a moan. Her breathing was heavy, and she found herself slowly bucking her hips back towards him.

Her moans slowly filled the cell, and this time, she didn't feel ashamed for it. She welcomed at least this demon.h

He thrust deeply, brushing her cervix as he hilted. "I've never been with an elf b-before, you're quite tight."

Back
Top Bottom