Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impossible Mission (DonVoltonus and Half-Demon)

War. It was always a nasty thing. Especially when it reached the point that the elvish kingdom had to draft one member from each family. Anyone on their own was recruited regardless. The Demons had made huge headway in the war, burned villages, slaughtered people, and they never gave a reason. It was as if they simply wanted to kill.
Natalia Rossello had been recruited originally as a nurse, simply because she was female. Some strict keep the females safe policy. Being young and reckless, the elvish girl decided to prove she could do more than just heal. She concealed her long blonde hair behind dark hoods and hid her face behind masks. Only her observant blue eyes were seen. She then used her small size to her advantage. She began spying on the demon camps and began bringing back valuable information. At first she had been reprimanded, but the information she brought back showed her skill in stealth and intelligence. It wasn't long before that became her official title as the spy.
One day, she was given a task unlike any she had before. She was to go spy on the main camp, learn what the Demon General had planned. Difficult, but not impossible, or so she believed. Natalia accepted the mission and soon found the camp. Shadows were her ally, and darkness was her friend. She had been able to get fairly close, unnoticed, but her worry were the hell hounds kept near the general's tent. It would be hard to get past them. Still, she decided that so long as she stayed down wind, she should be safe. Or at least safer.

In an instant there was a boot against her back, shoving her roughly and knocking her to the ground. Before she could rise, she would feel cold steel against the back of her neck, a demon looking down at her with a grin. Stars would splash across her vision as a sword's hilt connected with her head, pushing her into darkness. She would awaken in chains, a pair of shackles around her wrists attached to the ceiling above, each ankle chained to the floor, her legs forced apart, her clothing gone completely.

The demonic general entered, a mostly human man, with thick, black, curled horns growing from his head, a muscular, imposting figure, and red eyes dark as blood. "Well now, it looks like my men caught the little spy we've been searching for, isn't that right elf?" He spat.

Natalia never got the chance to see her attacker, or even defend herself as she was knocked out and captured. When she awoke, her first thoughts were that she was freezing, then she realized that she was not only chained, but naked and spread wide. Fear spread through her, and she struggled a bit, trying to get free. Then he walked in. Her big blue eyes met his dark red ones, and she froze. She cursed herself for not having paid better attention on the mission, and stayed silent as the demon walked over to her.

He smirked, running a finger slowly down her chest, between her breasts. "Normally, I'd have you gutted on the spot for spying on me. However, for one who's caused me so much grief, I've decided on a much more fitting punishment. First you're going to tell me all you know of the angel's plans, then you'll become my plaything."

"Like my life is worth more than the secrets of the elves.." She growled out. True, she was scared, but she was loyal, as most elves were. Her blue eyes glared up at him as she pulled a bit at her chains. Natalia knew there was little chance she'd escape, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try.

"Oh my dear, it's not your live I want." He growled, a tail growing from just above his ass, curling around her leg and rubbing against her pussy. "It's your purity." He grinned, eyes glowing with dark energ
y.

Natalia tensed when she felt his tail brush her leg and begin to rub her sensitive core. She realized then, unless she got away quickly, it was only a matter of time before she gave in to him. Still, her pride and loyalty were strong for the time being. She would fight against him as long as she could, praying that the elvish general would realize she had been captured and change any plans she knew.

He let the tip of his tail push into her, not through her hymen, but rubbing just inside the lips. "You will break, with time, my dear." He laughed, fingers slowly rubbing over her nipples. "I know elves, inside and out, and with the right stimulation, you will eventually bond to anyone offering you pleasure." He grinned.

Natalia gasped and grit her teeth together. "Go to hell..." She growled out, trying to ignore his actions.

He smirked, unzipping the fly of his pants and letting them fall, loosing a smooth, inhuman cock, long and this with a flared head and heavy balls, almost like that of a horse.

Natalia's eyes widened and she squirmed in her chains, trying to pull free. There was no way she could take that.

He laughed, pulling his tail out, pressing the flared tip to her pussy. "Tell me what your people have planned, and maybe you keep your cherry."

Natalia was tense and obviously frightened, but she thought over his words. "You said maybe.. There's no point in telling you, only for you to fuck me anyways.." She growled quietly.

He smirked. "Smart girl." He rubbed the flared tip over her pussy lips, flicking it over her clit. "How about this, tell me, and I'll be gentle."

Natalia tensed and shook her head. "Your version of gentle is probably far from my version.." She growled.

"I'll go slowly enough to make sure you feel pleasure, and thrust sharply to quickly pierce your maidenhood. If you continue resisting, I shall be forced to do the reverse."

Natalia knew that it was a no win situation for her. Growling a bit, she looked away. "What is it that you want to know..?"

"The next move the angels have planned, their route to the next city they wish to take back." He growled, holding up a map.

"Lindorell.. The south route through the quarry.." She answered, unable to actually point due to how she was chained up.

He smirked, setting aside the map and rubbing the head of his cock over her lower lips. "Good girl, your reward is my swift taking of you." He thrust sharply, piercing her hymen as quickly as possible.

The elvish woman hissed in pain and gripped the chains tightly. Only two thoughts ran through her mind at the time. The first was how to try and alleviate the pain, and the other was how she would kill the demon slowly for this.

He stopped once she had been torn, elven blood dripping out slightly from her. "Don't worry little elf, the pain will want." He grinned, slowly pulling back and forth insidhe her, his thick flare rubbing and gently stretching her inner walls. "Be glad I've promised to go slowly with you."

Natalia groaned softly at first, but then the pain began to ease off and pleasure began to build. As much as she hated the pain, she disliked that her body was beginning to enjoy his movements. Soft, involuntary moans escaped from her pale lips, and she closed her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom