Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A twist of twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cataleya

Dust
So I am a fan of Twilight and I know many people may not like this idea I have which is understandable.

Anyway....my idea is..

We all know Jacob was in love with Bella and imprinted on her baby.

If you didn't know that then I have no idea where you have been, but you know it now.

Anyway... the roleplay idea is this..

Instead of Jacob imprinting on Bella's baby something else happens. When Bella and Edward leave for their honeymoon Jacob meets another girl. He finds out that he has imprinted on this girl and each day he hangs out with her he falls more and more in love with her. She also is falling in love with him, but she has been hurt by many dudes and doesn't want to admit her feelings for him. She also doesn't want to admit them to him, because she feels as though he's hiding things from her. Sooner or later he tells her what he is and etc.

This rolepay is basically Jacob imprinting on a teenage girl that comes in from out of town this roleplay will have nothing to do with Bella or the Cullen's unless both me and my partner feel like adding them in the roleplay for some reason. I was just thinking instead of dealing with the Cullen's their dealing with other vampires from the movie or just other vampires in general.

I do want this roleplay to be sexual, obviously not right of the bat but sooner or later I would like it to be sexual.

Since Bella and Edward are not in this roleplay Jacob has not left the pack yet, but he can later on in the roleplay. All the werewolves can be in this roleplay along with Jacobs father of course. He still has his haircut and the tattoo etc. Basically no Edward, Bella, or Cullen's.

I also want to keep it as close to real time as possible. So since it's Sunday January 26th 5:30pm that's what it would be in the roleplay. Of course depending on where you live and how often we post it may not always be that way. Also since Jacob and the girl I will be playing do go to school.

Also I'm very detailed when I post so may post tend to be a bit on the long side. Especially when it comes down to the sexual post. I have roleplayed before but this will be my first time on this account. I haven't edited my account yet, because I'm on my phone and just wanted to put a few roleplay ideas out their first.

Any questions, comments, or interest please just reply here or pm me.

And if you don't like the idea please don't be rude about it.

The idea is just something different and I want to give it a try, so if anyone is up for it just let me know. And if you have any ideas on the roleplay please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom