Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Student Romance (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Hey there! I'm interested in a college-esque RP with a younger (but legal) couple. I'm just in the mood for the angst, exploration, and temptation that comes with two young adults...

A few partner related requirements:

*I'm interested in someone (male or female in RL) who will play a guy between the ages of 18-22. I'm craving a young adult romance with temptation and seduction...
*I would like someone who can post at least once a day. Just once. I tend to get bored if someone disappears on me, and it's hard for me to jump back into the story.
*Post length should vary, but they should be appropriate. I'm fine with a short post here and a long post there depending on the scene... I just want no one-liners.
*I love description. I like it when my partner can show me what is going on inside of the character's head. :)
*Lastly, I prefer threads and PMs. No IM-ing unless it's OOC chat.

RP related requests:

*Smut will be included (sex scenes), but I would like a plot heavy RP.
*I would like the male counter part to start off more innocent and exploring, and with time, become more sure of himself and dominant.
*I like the idea of the male character having a dark secret. Maybe he struggles with severe depression/anxiety, maybe he has a bad home life, maybe he had yet to get over a death in the family... Something along those lines, if that's okay.
*I like to use images of celebrities/models for our characters.
*I'd also like to have some minor characters here and there that we can play on the side to keep the story well-rounded. Give them some friends, family, professors...

***ATTENTION: If you are a female who would not mind playing both female and male characters, I would love to create more characters for this RP for us to play. I have no problem playing male characters as well.***

I would love to collaborate on ideas with you through PM or IM! However, you must PM me for my IM. This is mainly because I don't stay online for long periods of time, and would need to know if someone was trying to talk to me on there.

Let me know if you are interested! :)

Hi Blair1216,

I saw that you seem to have 1-2 University based role plays right now, and I was wondering if you would want to do something similar but 'slightly' different, to keep them from all blending in together? If you don't mind doing multiple college-besed RPs that's fine with me; I don't have any RPs started on BMR yet. But if you'd like to do a modern setting one based on young career aged adults that would be fun too!

Would you be interested in discussing ideas with a new player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom