Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Choose Your Own Adventure [FxM or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cassidee

Oh, hello! I'm Cassidee (or Cass if you prefer).

I'm female, 24 years old, sarcastic, sassy, and with a lot of free time on her hands. I'm amazingly normal. Except, you know, for the stuff I'm about to post below.

I'm new to the site but have been rping for about 10 years in multiple kinds of media (yahoo when it was still naughty, real life forum-based rps, Harry Potter rps, etc.). There's a long list of what I'm looking for (I'm pretty open so PM me with your deepest, darkest fantasies and I'll probably say yes). I haven't done writing-based smut in a forum-style for a long time so tell me what post length you are wanting and I'm sure I can accommodate! I would, however, prefer more than one paragraph (5 sentences). I don't care where we RP - PMs, forums, and I also have YIM.

NOT INTERESTED IN:
Exchanging pictures
Talking OOC on anything except topics on this site
Mary Sues - please, try to put some thought behind your character, I want them to have a personality/fight with my character. They need to have a point of view.
Snuf
Futa

Everything else is pretty much an "ask me and see" thing. If I find it hot, I'll say yes.

This is like a menu, if you'd like, mix and match and pick what you'd like! I'm thinking more one-shots but if you have an idea for a longer rp, let me know.

MY GENERAL LIKES (BOTH MALES AND FEMALES):
Romance/Drama AND smut
Fantasy
Historical
Exhibitionist
Humiliation
Reluctance/Rough/Non-Con that turns into consensual
Older/Younger (ageplay 15+ of course)
Incest
Stranger
Master/Slave
Master/Servant (can be historical) - craving this right now
Teacher/Student

FOR FEMALES:
The Bicurious Friend - I like playing a reluctant, bicurious girl (maybe in college) who finds herself attracted to a friend who is either older or of a similar age.
Incest: Mom/Daughter
Incest: Sister/Sister

FOR MALES:
I like both good looking men and characters that are dirty, fat, disgusting and pervy.
Impregnation
Breeding
Gagging
Incest: Dad/Daughter
Incest: Brother/Sister
Incest: Grandfather/Granddaughter
Incest: Uncle/Niece

SPECIFIC ROLES I'M CRAVING:

Currently craving boss and secretary/personal assistant seduction or blackmail RP. Slightly non-con but going into consensual. Perhaps he tapes her to blackmail her into doing anything he wants but she secretly likes it. Can be male or female.

Incest Free-For All - I'm a young 16 year old female in our family. We live in a normal, small town, our house out in the country. Our house has developed in an incest free-for all, with so much of our family living in this huge house (grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters of me). Everyone has their place - mostly the males are in control and they can fuck anyone they want at any time. The scenario could start out where I'm a young female in the group (16) who has just come of age, my birthday being the day before. A relative finds me alone washing the dishes. I am prepared for the fucking I'm about to get. Public fucking is common for my family - They'll stop my mother or older sisters when they're washing to fuck them against the counter while we all watch. Can either start as being not-incestual and grow or we can start in the middle of everything.

Master/Servant or Slave I would play slave. We can talk about making this historical or current, fantasy or not. Up to you!

Post-Apocalyptic - Probably a male would work best for the other character. The world has been torn apart by something - zombies, nuclear war, disease - and there are only small human colonies still surviving. My character has survived on her own thus far, but is found trying to fight her way out of a situation (either zombies or another horde of humans) and your character finds her, saves her, and brings her back to their camp/stronghold. There we can branch off into two ideas where she is one of the few females still surviving and they need to start populating the world again so she is either (1) forced to be bred or (2) coerced into it.

Public - any role you may want but I want some exhibitionist/public aspect. Either a crowd of people watching, someone hearing, or doing it in a secluded but public spot with the chance of discovery.

The Geek/Goth and the Popular Girl
This can be either male/female, either high school or college. Your character is tutoring/being tutored by mine. We meet at the school library in one of the study rooms on a weekend. I'm repulsed by you at first but then after a few meetings you get frustrated by my name calling/disgust and decide that it's not going to happen today - that you want to see me scream and my too-cool exterior break.

Santa and the Sleeping Girl
Santa comes down the chimney, sees a young woman still asleep in front of the fireplace and decides that instead of milk and cookies, he'd rather have her. Santa must be overweight, older, a bit of a perv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom