Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Huntress and her pray (Silverknight and I)

RE: The Huntress and her pray (Yajirobe and I)

Angelo looked at the others out of the corner of his eyes as he smirked as he looked at Artemis and moved closer carefully of course as he made sure the whip remained around her securely, "No I shall not, you judgemental angel, you have flown to high on borrowed wings," he said to her as he used the whip to tie it off and turn it into a rope kind of binding on the angel as he made sure it was tight enough that she was going to get out of it.

Angelo then let his fingers press against her body over one of them grabbing one of her breasts as he played with it agresively as he looked at her with a smirk on his face. He then let the other one slip between her legs as he found that spot too, and pressed playing and teasing Artemis as he looked into her eyes with a grin on his face, "you know desire, I can see it in your eyes, you have always been close to falling haven you, Artemis."

Artemis looked at Angelo with wide eyes she didn't like how he was talking to her she didn't like that he assumed to much of her. She winced when he bound her with the whip as if it were rope. Hells whip was powerful against angels that's why it was suppose to never be aloud out of hells gates. When the whip coiled around her it burned her skin with her own desires. When his fingers touched her the whip flamed up turning her clothing to ash in a flash. Of course Artemis knew desire she knew all sorts of sins she experience the two worst of sins pride and lust. It was the sins that were the hardest to get away from. His fingers found her sex and she fought against her body she hadn't been touched there in centuries.

Angel smirked as he hadn't expected her clothes to burn off as they had, giving him touch directly to her body, he pressed his body up to her own as he pressed his fingers between her legs pressing them over her lower lips as he played with her body joyfully. He knew that she had to have some desire hidden deep inside of her mind. He pressed agressively showing all he learned when he had been with a human lover, the thing that caused him to fall. He had no problem with any of it being fallen already this was something he was very used to. His tongue pressed agianst her neck sucking on it softly as his hands worked on her body. It was joyful, the feelings that were coming from this, he knew that the had wanted this angel since he laid eyes on her the first time.

Artemis stared at Angelo as a smirk spread across his lips. She knew that the hell whip had done something to her clothing after all her sins were bared within her and some how this fallen angel pulled at them. She loved how his fingers felt against her pure skin. His body pressed against hers and she held in the moan that desperately tried to fight it's way out of her. Artemis closed her eyes tightly trying to get rid of this lust that she had forced out of her over a thousand years ago when Apollo tried pulling her down from her high pedestal. She leaned into him and bit hard onto his shoulder she didn't want to feel lust again she had finally ceiled it away and now he came and was breaking it free.

Angelo smirk only grew as he felt the soft body of the angel against his strong fingers, he could tell that there was a weakness here, he had noticed it from the moment he had laid eyes upon her, he pressed two fingers into her pressing them in and out of her womanhood for a good moment as he felt her bite down on his shoulder. It drew blood, but that was nothing for the fallen, pain only added to his desire to take Artemis and have his way with her. He soon slipped his hands from her and removed his own clothing as he stepped away for a second before appoarching the Angel and picking her up by her legs holding her legs as he battled her and forced her legs around his waist, as his shaft rubbed firmly agianst her own entrance.

Artemis could feel his thick harsh yet warm fingers press against her entrance to her womanhood. Her teeth still digging into his skin on his shoulder trying to convince him to stop his fingers from probing her body. Her body was growing hotter the more her his fingers probed against her womanhood. Artemis bit down as hard as she could when she felt his fingers push into her. The feeling of lust starting to rip at her she was doing her best to not let lust take over but her body couldn't help but enjoy his harsh fingers against her sex.
Artemis felt his fingers pull out of her and she let go of his shoulder to look at him and when he stepped away he removed his clothing and her eyes went wide in disbelief. "NO!" she shouted as she went to run away from him. He picked her up like she weighed nothing his hands on her legs as she fought to keep the one thing that made her proud. "No don't!" she begged wiggling in his hands her legs spread by force and she felt his shaft rub against her entrance. She wasn't ready for him to take her true virtue and he was so close to taking it.

Angelo heard her attempts to beg him not to do this, he smirked as he knew that she wanted him not to take her purity he would guess from her. He looked at her as he continued to rub his member over her womanhood back and forth again and again as he watched her face, tempting her for a moment as he looked then used his hand to hold her tight to himself while he slipped his member into her hard, pressing past her own barrier as he wasn't worried as to when she wanted him to take him wanting to do so now himself. Angelo felt just how tight she was, it felt great and he was able to use his hands and hold her still as he pressed more of his shaft into her as he was able to enjoy the fact that he had taken her so hard.

Artemis knew her begging probably was going to fall of deaf ears she felt tears sting at her eyes as he continued to rub himself against her opening as if trying to tease her. She tried to wiggle away as she felt his hand grip her waist tightly she knew that this was going to be it he was going to take her now and all the bathing in the purity water could never bring back her virginity. She screamed out as his member pushed itself into her. Artemis fought against the whip trying to get her arms free to push herself away from him as his member broke past her barrier and deep inside her. Artemis never felt so filthy before as he enjoyed himself and yet her body didn't seem to hate his touch.

Artemis took and laid Artemis on the ground to make it easier to take her harder as he pressed her back against the grass as his hard member pressed into her hard, as he was able to use the ground to create more tension between himself and her. He knew that he had her, he knew that the rope wasn't going to let go of the angel, as could see that this had a impact on her. He pressed his thick member into her faster his member pressing hard and fast his member twitching a bit as he felt his member expand just a bit feeling his member press hard against the inside of Artemis. He let his hands find her pressed his fingers against her breasts as he looked at her with a confident lustful look, egging her on more and more as he knew he could cause her fall with this.

Artemis couldn't fight him off her much besides wiggle under him as he laid her upon the warm grassy earth. Artemis felt her eyes water for the first time she had never fought so hard with herself to keep herself from becoming a fallen. She didn't like how easy it was for Angelo to taint her body and mind like he had and her body was growing hotter with ever harsh thrust. His hands made her skin feel like it was on fire she cried out as her nipples became hard with the touch of his fingers. Her body was so crud and there was no way she could hide the lustful body of hers. She tossed her head from side to side trying to deny her body "Stop now." she ordered her body felt like it was going to explode.

Angelo knew that it wasn't going to be that much longer till his work corrupting Artemis was complete. He held her breasts firmly in his hand as he groped them more, his hands moving them both at the same time in a kind of circular pathern as he enjoyed the simple feel of her soft mounts against the strong hands of his. He looked down as he continued to thrust into her, listening to her words as he knew that would give him a clue to how close he was as well as the sounds that she made as he took her. He smirked as he looked over her soft body, his member siding in and out of her quickly now, far quicker then before, he found the right spot after a moment, he knew basically cause of her reactions to his thrusts. "Well...Artemis, we both know I am not about to do that, accept your lose, you know you love this, you love being fucked by me."

Artemis closed her eyes feeling his every thrust into her with a great force that made her body shiver in pleasure. She wasn't enjoying the fact he had this much control over her body. It felt better with every thrust of his cock deep inside her but she would never tell him that. Artemis bit down on her lip trying to control her body but it was no use it wasn't listening to her she was getting so close to climaxing. His manhood slipped in and out of her quicker then it had started her body ached with the need to release itself but Artemis held it in she knew if she could just make him stop before her climax she wouldn't become a fallen she just needed to concentrate to keep her body from slipping over the edge. "I am not like you I don't give into sins and love it!" Artemis spat out at him with a shaky voice. Her body was getting to close to climaxing Artemis needed to think of something to break that want that her body begged for.

Angelo smiled as he heard her voice, "We shall see about that, if you are so high and mighty, or if your just normal like everyone else," he whispered into her ear softly as he continued to take her, his thick member pressing in and out of her with power that was unnatural hitting that same special spot over and over again. "I have stamina, being fallen helps in some areas, Artemis, you can go longer and harder then your type," he informed her as he let his hand drift over near his member as it pressed in and rubbed her clit as he took her with the same agression pressing against her body with every trick he could think of to work against the angel. He had a great feeling about how it was going, he felt that she was weakening pretty quickly, but he had not idea just how much longer she would manage to last.

Artemis looking at Angelo as he leaned down to whisper into her ear. She grinned to herself as he whispered into her ear and she figured she'd fight fire with fire. She leaned in before he finished his sentence and nibbled and sucked on his ear and neck. She was going to do everything she could to make him finish before she cam. She didn't want to give into the lust that had lingered in her body for centuries. "Being a fallen angel also gives you weaknesses Angelo." she grinned "And I will use those against you." she turned her head away from him trying to concentrate on her body now so that she could keep herself from cumming. It was starting to get to hard to control her body and the lust that was building up inside her body.

Artemis was impressed, he hadn't though she would try such a move, and he knew that she was lasting longer then he figured too, but he had to win, he just had to win. He looked at her and smiled at her comments and then turned her lips at her comment and pressed his own against her lips forcing his tongue into her mouth as he wanted to catch her off guard, he knew if he could do so, she would lose her focus and she would end up cuming long before he would. Now it was a struggle, a battle of wills. He smirked as he broked the kiss, "you underestimate me, I have experience, lots of it, I worked up my endurance over a long time with my late love," he said with a smirk as he continued to pound himself into her, letting his fingers press against her soft body as he took her.

Artemis looked up at Angelo as he pressed his lips against hers. It was more then a shock for him to do something so bold and it had worked it did take her attention away from her body although be it for a split second was enough to make her body shiver. She turned her head from side to side trying to gain control back over her body once more but this time her body wasn't going to let her take back that control. She couldn't believe just how great he felt inside her and the lust was become way to strong for her to fight off for to long. Artemis moved up taking her teeth and digging them into his shoulders just hard enough to give him pain but not enough to break skin at least not yet. She wanted pain no she needed pain if she didn't want to be pushed over the edge by him and she was going to try and coheres him into giving her pain.

Angelo couldn't lose he knew the cost of losing and that cost was to high, it was something he didn't want to think about even the odds of ever having a second chance, which meant he had to throw everything he had at bringing down Artemis, he had to focus, he could feel his member twitching a bit inside but he bit his lip as he took her with more of a furry, her bitting of his neck had a reversed effect. It only caused him to want to take her more pressing his member in faster into her his member siding in and out at inhuman pace as he let his hnds press around her giving her none of the pain she was after as he let her give him pain that he feed on to cause pleasure her.

Artemis closed her eyes knowing the biting was getting her no where and probably just making Angelo more vigorous with his thrust bringing her to close to the edge. "Please stop!" she begged him. Her eyes closed tightly her head turned sure Artemis had, had sex before but not lust filled sex like this. "Whatever you want you can have just stop." she begged him knowing her body was on the edge and it would only take something small to push her full over the edge and her body would not be able to hold back.

Angelo was taking her with everything in his system, he was wearing down though slowly, he didn't have forever, he pressed himself again and again continuing at the pace, the only problem was he did have his own possible limits, but he knew that he had her so close, perhaps he could trigger her with his own climax, he knew that she was close the warmth and power of his climax was something he knew just might be the thing to drive her over the edge and send her into her climax, if it wasn't he was seriously in trouble, but he might have time after this first time to admit to get her off still. He sendt his warm juices into her body in a large amounts as he held her against himself his member deeply inplaced into Artemis.

Artemis looked up at him as she felt his cock twitch inside her she knew he was going to cum inside her and she tried wiggling away from him she was way to close for him to cum inside her she knew the second he did her body would be in control of everything and it'd cum as hard as it could. "Don't!" she ordered him but it was to late his cum covered her walls lining it with thick white ropes of cum and her body arched and screamed for release as Marie was forced to let her body take control and orgasm seconds after him.

Angelo could feel her hitting her orgasm after him, he knew that he had gotten what he had wanted from her that moment, he released the whip as from her, as he wasn't sure he would even need it now, it was something that had done its job. he removed the whip as he slide himself from her as left her on the ground knowing what had just happened. He smirked looking down at her body, "Well now, for all those words, I am pretty sure you really enjoyed that Artemis," hes aid with a grin on his lips as he looked at her, "I guess perhaps I am not so weak afterall."

Artemis had never let herself go like that before and the truth was it was beyond enjoyable. She closed her eyes trying to will her body into forgetting that kind of pleasure if she could get back to the heavens she'd bath herself to rid herself of that sin as many times as she could. Artemis opened her eyes the second the whip released her and she looked up at him. She wanted nothing more then to kill him at this very second but she needed to get to the heavens and quickly to wash herself free of this sin. She pushed herself up onto her feet her wings still white but slowly starting to turn a different color "You idiot!" she shouted at him and slapped him across the face "Just stupid is what you are." she spread her wings to fly away she needed to get back ASAP before her wings turned color completely.

Angelo for a moment thought about about letting her go, she had suffered enough, she had dealt with a lot and he was going to let her go back to wash away her own sins. Yet, the she called him stupid, an idiot, that was something that he couldn't let stand, "Well, you condesending woman, you shall stay now," he said hitting her with the rope as he smirked watching her as he knew that it wouldn't be long before her wings were all black and that she would be a fallen like him. She had lied to him, she had told him that he could be forgiven but he couldn't. He saw her as the considencing person she really was, she wasn't nearly a good angel or being, she deserved this, he was going to bring this woman down to earth she had flown far to close to the sun on borrowed wings.

Artemis took off in a flash but the whip was to quick it wrapped itself around her delicate body and snagged her from flight. She landed on the ground and rolled over onto her back looking at him. “Please you have to let me go.” Artemis said with pleading eyes she really didn’t like the thought of having to be a fallen. “I’m sorry for the thing I said I’ll take you back to the heavens and we can bath together to rid ourselves of our sins please just let me go.” She begged wiggling around trying to free herself she wasn’t sure if she could actually get Angelo in but if she got free she’d do her best to get him in there.

Angelo looked at her and let out a sigh, he wasn't really that bad of a person, he felt bad for what he had done. He took a deep breath as he undid the whip. He was sure he wasn't going to be able to get in himself. but he looked at her and knew that this was the right thing to do. He figured he would roam this world for a bit, till he was caught and sent to his punishment. Perhaps the pain and the self realization would be good for him. He grabbed her and took off fast moving using his own powers to their maximum, throwing every single bit of his power, his skill into movement alone, to make sure that he moved like a jet flying though the air with speed. It was faster then normal angels moved, he had been a messenger as an angel, this was his job to do, he ended up in front of the gates as he looked at her and smiled, "worry not for me, you go ahead, this fool doomed himself for falling for a woman, love doomed, not lust, leave be here and clean yourself, I can't not, not love for it is unnatural for me now."

Back
Top Bottom