Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Huntress and her pray (Silverknight and I)

SweetMarie

Star
The heavens were celebrating the great win over the Angel Lucifer he had finally been captured and sealed away by the twin Angels Artemis and Apollo. Artemis was the huntress and the real reason they were celebrating and not cowering like they were. Artemis had not so long ago hunted down the great and powerful Lucifer and placed him in his cell within the underworld where her sister Apollo protected the gates to hell where Lucifer was sealed away for all of eternity. Artemis stood there as people celebrated around her thanking her for her great contribution to the ending of the war. “Artemis…” a voice rang like silver bells in her ears making her turn to see the beautiful and lovely Gabriel standing before her. You could never really tell if Gabriel was male or female but Artemis always assumed that Gabriel was of male gender. “We have been summoned.” She said placing his fist over his left chest over his golden plate.

“Yes sire.” She said repeating his same motion and followed him to where the light was blinding. “We have come.” Gabriel bowed and stepped down onto his one knee Artemis doing the same. “It is good to see you both.” The voice of god rang. It wasn’t god exactly but one of his only angel that could bare to listen to his voice without great pain or even death. “I have brought you here Artemis for your next hunt.” He said softly as if trying to listen to god as he talked “I am sending you to capture Angelo. ALIVE!” he said the last part sternly and Artemis raised her head to look up at the blinding light and shielded her eyes. “As you wish.” She said softly and Gabriel looked over at Artemis as she stood up and turned to the exit. “Stay Gabriel.” Gods voice rang out as Artemis left.

Artemis made her way from the bright light and out to the party where everyone was celebrating their win. “Artemis your sister has sent you word of how deep they have placed Lucifer.” A small young angel said flapping his pure white wings. Artemis nodded taking the small paper and opened it. It read that he was behind seven layers of hell and trapped to never get loss. Artemis grinned this made her wonder if she would be able to trap this Angelo within one of these seven realms of hell.

“Send my sister this.” She flipped her hand in the air and a small piece of paper sealed with gold held in her fingers. The young angel nodded taking the paper into its hands and the flapped itself away. Artemis took a deep breath walking to her quarters where she would quickly prepare herself for the hunt of the one called Angelo.

Artemis quickly pulled her armor on and straightened out her beautiful silver headpiece upon her head. She turned her head grabbing her quiver filled with heavenly arrows as well as some stunners that would knock anything unconscious for hours. She slipped that over her shoulder and then grabbed her favorite wooden bow and placed it over the same shoulder and over her head so it wouldn’t fall off.

Artemis looked down at her perfect feet wondering if she should wear shoes or not and quickly decided it would be best not to wear shoes.
Artemis quickly made her way to the exit of the heavens a few of the other angels muttering about something she wasn’t sure about and she stopped at the exit and took a quick jump spreading her wings out flying down to the earth below a golden light surrounding her which was made to look like a sun beam to human eyes but was her making her way onto earth. The hunt was on and Angelo was Artemis’s target.

RE: The Huntress and her pray (Yajirobe and I)

Angelo was on the run, he knew he was after the defeat of the fallen angels, it was all he could do at that moment was run and hide. He knew that their would be someone sent after him, and he had no clue who that person would be, but he would make sure they knew that they were fools for coming after him. He would make sure it was known that they were going after the Great Angelo, the dark haired angel or rather fallen angel moved though the woods, his eyes looking around as he found a place to rest for the moment.
He haed fallen in with the group of fallen angels so long ago he couldn't remember when it was per say. angelo sat under a large tree and closed his eyes. He could still remember when he sided with the wrong side, to much temptation had been around and well he fell to that temptation, in the form of a human female. He was now going to have to think of a way to counter this, to deal with this and make sure that he was able to get out of this in at least half way decent shape.

Angelo heard movement in the woods, maybe it was the person after him. He hated to be jumpy, but he couldn't help it, he moved back and moved to a spot where he could defend himself against any type of suprise attack if one came in his direction. He knew that his foe would show no mercy on him, he had to be prepared for the same with them when they decided to show themselves. His eyes scanned the area around him as he knew that there was just two ways into the thicket of trees, and he could keep an eye on both meaning if the person was trying to get a drop on him it was be near impossible if not impossible.

Artemis landed within the thick lay of trees her feet barely touching the ground as her wings spread wide started to fold in. Artemis looked around the thick forest that surrounded her like darkness surrounds light. “Come out, come out wherever you are.” She whispered into the wind her wings pulled close to her back and folded away. Her dark brown hair caught hold of the swift wind as she pulled her bow off her shoulders preparing herself for the hunt that was soon to begin. Her milk white skin turn pink as the wind nipped at it. Artemis never liked being on earth it was almost unnatural to touch the earth without shivering for the impurities the humans had left on the earth.

Artemis heard some shuffling from far enough away and grinned she focused on the area it was coming from and honed her hearing on what the creature was. Yes it was her target she grinned grabbing her arrow from her quiver and placed it within her bow. She was going to need to move fast and Artemis was the fastest Angel or fallen Angel to ever be made, maybe that was why she was so good at the hunt.

Artemis laced her strong yet delicate looking fingers around the string pulling the bow back aiming it where she knew he was standing/hiding from her. She would not hurt him no she would send him a warning shot to flush him out after all she enjoyed the hunt more than anything. Her fingers released the arrow as it flew through the air as if it had honed in on Angelo like a heat missile and hit the tree right behind him only missing his face by less than an inch. Artemis was running now from one tree to another hiding within the trees themselves it was like she was one with nature disappearing then reappearing as quickly as a blink of the eye.

Angelo knew who it was after him really quickly, when he saw the arrow hit above his head, he knew that the angel had to be only one who had such skill. That arrow shot was something that was perfect, and no other woman or angel could fire that shot other than Artemis. He looked at it and took a deep breath as his mind went over the possiblities. He couldn't just give up that would be horrible, he would have to thing of a way to deal with this attack of hers when he thought of his plan up in his mind.

"I am sorry, but I can't give up so early, I have to much depending on getting away from you," he said calmly as he gave away where he was, it wasn't like she didn't know where he was, he moved away knowing she would follow him and knowing he had to get out of the trees to give her less of a edge, he came out into a clearing that gave him some space all around himself. He knew she would be following him, she had to be following him, he used some of his own skills as he closed his eyes and said something in the angelic tongue, as he looked ahead knowing she would come from one of the directions.

"So, you are after me, you know you can turn around and leave, I am not planning to cause any more trouble, just stay away from everything, you don't have to be so absolute about your ways as you are," he said as he looked around, and then waited, he had put up an barrier to block her shots, it was a strong defense, but it also prevented him from attacking though it as well.

Artemis heard his words even though she was far enough away from him most humans couldn't hear. She smiled widely to herself as she slowed her run down to an almost jog she liked the game more then anything so she was going to let him run as far as he wanted either way the outcome was poor for his choice. He'd have no way of escaping her she was good at what she did and what she did was hunt.

Artemis noticed as soon as he muttered his words in the angelic language that he wasn't stupid but he had now trapped himself. "A barrier to keep me out and keep you in." she smiled as she clearly whispered that to herself his ears not nearly as sharp as Artemis's only because he was a fallen. Fallen angel's powers diminish a great deal on the way down from the heavens for they do not have the grace of god protecting them as normal angels that come to earth do. She quickly ran to the edge of the forest staying well hidden within the tree line only blurs of her outline being seen by Angelo as she shifted from one tree to another.

"It would appear that I am after you Angelo." she said hiding behind one of the million trees that keep her well hidden. "See that is where we differ Angelo." she shouted out from behind a tree "I do what is best for or people not what is best for myself. I could easily give up on you and loss the favor of my god as you have done but I am not selfish." she pulled out the stunner arrow from her quiver as well as a angelic arrow she hated using. It was powerful and really she never used it but Angelo was using magic to keep himself from harm. "I will give you one warning Angelo. GIVE UP!" she said taking both arrows and placing them inside the bow.

The angelic arrow was beautiful and hardly ever seen even by angels it was all gold with white feathers on the end that god had only gave to a few of the best angels out there. It had a sort of gold hue to it that seemed to pulsate with excitement. Her stunner arrow was a pure white thick stick that was slower then the Angelic arrow but that's what she wanted she wanted the Angelic arrow to break his shield and it would and the stunner to knock Angelo out.

"Angelo if you give up now I shall be lenient on you. Just ask for forgiveness for your wrong doing and God shall forgive you." She said pulling the bow back. God forgave anyone who begged for forgiveness he may not take them back into his arms but he forgave them. If you had sinned he would forgive your sins he was god after all. "Let this hunt be over Angelo and pray for your forgiveness." she shouted moving out from the trees her bow pulled back with both arrows aimed at Angelo.

Angelo looked at the angel, now that he could see her, he knew that she was good. He had heard so many rumors about her skill, and so many rumors about her taking down other fallen angels as a hunter of them. He looked at her and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes focusing himself thinking to himself what would be the best most logical move at the moment. He wasn't the super rash type to take on the fight right away, a losing fight was rather pointless, and he hated the idiots who stayed in a losing fight for the sake of honor.

He then saw that damn arrow, he took a deep breath, he could fight, be like the others rash agressive, and almost surely lose or not, and have his freedom end. It was not a easy choose, he looked at the angel as he knew that that arrow had to be something big, and powerful. he lowered his own protection as he raised his hands, "I see, well if that is the case, it best I at least give it a shot. I am not sure what I could possibly do against the great Artemis anyhow," he admitted as he gave up. He wasn't going to be a fight till the last moment type.

"I know the fights I can't win," he said hating that statement, his pride, wanted him to fight, wanted him to challenge her defeat her, and show her that he was not some weak person. Yet, logic ruled the day, he knew he couldn't be great dead, and with the power of that angel, he would be dead if she hit him. He prepared himself as best as he could for whatever this angel hand in store for him, most likely it wasn't going to be any fun at all.

Artemis looked Angelo over almost in disbelief that he was giving in so easily. Never in her life had she ever had a hunt go this easy was he planning something? She lowered her bow and put her arrows back in their quiver and walked over to him slowly to make sure this wasn’t some sort of trap. “That was wise of you to give up so easily.” She eyed him “You will be sent to the place with the other fallen, but I won’t put you as far down as the others seeing as you gave in so quickly.” She said grabbing the small piece of gold chain that dangled from her hip and whipped it at him.

The gold chain wasn’t like anything humans could imagine it never hurt or bruised the skin when it came across it in a harsh way. It wrapped around his wrists with a quick snap and tug of Artemis’s hand and then she pulled him to her to make sure he was close. “I’ll send you to purgatory I suppose you can pray for forgiveness from there for eternity or until your sins have been forgiven.” She stated as she looked him over.

Artemis thought Angelo was a beautiful angel but then again all angels were beautiful even Lucifer was once seen as beautiful, strong, and the right hand of god. Artemis reached out taking his cheek in her hand softly “It is too bad you had fallen.” She stated “Especially for a human.” She pulled her hand away quickly “You would be a great angel to work with.” She turned away from him leading him to the underworld where the gates of hell were waiting for him.

It was so tempting for Angelo to find a way to get away from the hunter, if it had been any other, he might of done so. Yet, he knew that Artemis was one of the best hunters ever. He looked at her as she tried to see if he was tricking her, but didn't do anything at all, as the gains were around his hands, he knew that it was wise to just follow the woman along as the female angel pulled him closer to himself and then shook his head as he looked at her pressing her fingers against his cheek.

"Careful now, Artemis, much more and you will fall," he said calmly as he looked at her, "I fell for a human, and I have no regrets, I never took up arms against my fellow angels, and I loved only one woman," he said calmly as he looked at Artemis directly in the eyes, "If I had been born human, I would be considered the ideal of what humans would want to go after, but as an angel I am doomed to hell, funny isn't it," he mused as he followed with the gold chain around his hands he walked along knowing that his fate for the moment would be sealed and he wouldn't be able to avoid it. He hoped where he was going the would find the woman who had recently died there. It was one of the main reasons for which he had no problems with going. "So, good luck, I don't think we would of worked well together, I think you would of had impure thoughts and would of fallen at some point too," he said as if it were a mater of fact waiting for her to leave.

Artemis ignored him as she lead him through the plans just before the gates where she would meet her beloved sister. She looked over her shoulder with a grin "You will met Apollo... She's a fallen as well." Artemis pulled her head piece off her head letting her long light brown hair flow out behind her. "She fell for me." she ran her fingers within her hair letting it free to fly in the empty wind. "My dear Artemis." a weak but musical voice rang as they stopped in front of a pair of black gates. Artemis stood at the entrance gates her fingers against the black gates. "It's good to see you Apollo." Artemis said softly as a girl with the darkest of black hair that flowed down around her and stopped against the ground and around her. "I have missed you." She reached out as if to touch Artemis but Artemis pulled away before her long pale fingers could touch her. "I have brought Angelo to be kept." Artemis said motioning towards Angelo. Apollo looked in Angelo's direction her eyes filled with darkness no color. "Angelo... a minor sin but still a sin." the gates opened as she grinned. "Please I welcome you." she grinned at him. "I welcome you as well my dear Artemis." Apollo said with a wide grin as if there was a secret between them. "I think I will pass." Artemis said softly reached over to Angelo and pressed the golden chain and the gold left his wrist as she grabbed his wrist. "I recommend you stay in purgatory." she whispered to him "Lust is a place you don't belong in." she turned away from him putting her head piece back on her head and spread her large pure white wings.

Angelo watched the interaction between the two of them, it was a odd thing that they were acting as they had, he wondered what was up between them. He had always heard rumors about Artemis her dislike naturally for males and preference for females, but this made him wonder if such a feeling from the woman was more then hearsay. He said nothing as he looked at her and then put his hands in his pockets as he looked at the vast nothingness of the area he happened to be in. He wasn't sure what to thing of the place it was different, he wasn't a fan of different most of the time.

He watched her leaeve and thought about something for a moment wondering what he would do with his endless amount of time. He looked at Apollo for a moment and avoid lust was her term, he figured that was his crime, he shared moments of lust with a human a long time with one. He went in and relaxed resting softly as he closed his eyes. He figured that he wasn't going to ask for forgiveness for something that he didn't regret, there would be no point in such an act, well he didn't feel there would be at least.

Apollo stayed at the gate her face against the gates metal as if watching and waiting for her sister to return to her side once again. Apollo had a great obsestion with her sister and it was well seen. Her fingers lingered on the gates where Artemis had touched and took in a deep breath as if trying to breath in the lingering scent of her. She sighed in dislike and turned to where Angelo was "So a minor sin such as yours and you're sent here." she walked over her black clothing seemed like liquid as it flowed around her body. It was beautiful as was her pale skin that seemed flawless except the small thin dark scar that ran from her far right corner of her forehead then down across her eye and half way down her cheek. She turned her head hiding the scare from his eyes. "I'm sure you gave in seeing as you're not harmed." she grinned in a wicked way that didn't seem to fit an angel. She spread her large black shinny wings that would have matched Artemis's if they were white. "Shall I take you to the lust chambers or purgatory?" she questioned him watching him with her dark black eyes.

Angelo looked at her as she turned, he could see that she had a small scar, it most likely happened in a fight that caused her to end up here. He wondered what that was about. He looked at her and nodded his head, "It was pretty minor in my opinion, not so much in other people's opinions," he mused as he sat there for a good moment not saying anything as he saw her from a different angel, he could tell that this woman had a odd obsession with her sibling was it. It was different, but at least he didn't have to guess as to why she happened to be down here now did he.

Hearing the question for himself he raised an eyebrown, he had no idea what was down here, he had put so little thought into it. "Well, I don't even know what the lust chambers are, so I guess first tell me what that happens to be, Apollo, then I shall give you my choose in the mater," he said as he looked at the woman for a moment as he wondered if it was someplace to purge one of the sin of lust which he had admittedly fallen to during his time on earth. He was curious if it might be something else too based on the way she looked at the feeling he got in his gut when she said it.

Apollo looked over Angelo for a second wondering how she could describe the lust chambers and took a deep breath "It is not a place to purge ones self of the sin it's more of a way to torture yourself with the sin of lust... It is probably one of the worse chambers to be placed in." she stated as she motioned for him to follow her "I will show you ever level but not leave you there." she stated in a cruel manor but honest with her words. Her dress dragged behind her and it almost seemed as if hands were trying to escape from the darkness that was the liquid like dress. "Follow me or I shall have to drag you along with me." she said looking at him and then stopped in front of a gate that seemed to be made out of haggard wood. "Where you were was purgatory..." she turned to the gate and pressed her hand against it. "This is the gate to Envy." She pushed the gate open pulling him inside with her. Apollo's hand wrapped around his wrist so he would be forced to follow her.
The people within this chambers had their eyes sown shut to keep them from seeing what the others have. "This is one of the weaker of the sins... although lust is probably the worst in the eyes of god." she looked up like she was looking at the heavens. "They are blinded so as not to see what others have... This place is used to purge humans of their sins but for angels it could last forever." she looked at him and smiled "It hurts having a needle pierce your eyelids." she stated as she pulled her along with him. "We have more levels to see before you decide where to stay." she grinned

Angelo wasn't surprised by this level, he could understand the pain of it and the annoyance of the level to those here, he looked at her and followed, it wasn't like he had any choose in the mater. He followed her though the level it wasn't the most impresive one ever, he saw some of the others sloath, and greed and a few others too, they were no different each one was pretty much the same, and honestly he knew that he wasn't guilty of the crimes that would even put him in most. He had only fallen to lust and it had been mutual with a beautiful woman who he had such passion with.

"I wish to see the level of lust, and see that before I make my choose, it is the only level for which I can even think my crimes are worth putting myself in," he said as he looked at the woman knowing that she was saving it for last most likely just due to that fact. He could understand, she wanted to give him the full show of the crimes that people were there for, he was most greatful for the information, and he showed this with his polite tone as he made the request.

Apollo looked at him "It is not an easy gate to get to without pushing past these gates it is the second to last gate and the one before were Lucifer is placed. Lust is the harshest of sins." she said stopping at gate that moved at her touch like it hurt or maybe felt good. The gate pushed itself open it didn't creak or grown but moaned out like a human would moan out in pleasure. The wind caught Apollo's hair making it fly around her. The wind was stronger then anything anyone could stand to. "The wind is what blows you around without any hope of rest for those within." she said softly watching as people moaned and groaned in agony never getting a chance to rest. "The wind has no need to rest no direction to go no will to stop it will blow you around and allow you to never rest you eyes, body, or soul." she watched as the bodies moved within the room never resting. "It is a harsh environment. just like lust."

I shall prefer the quiet isolation of purgatory, there I believe I can lament on my own mistakes best and try to find my way back to a peaceful state,' he said calmly as he looked at her, "that is the place that will be best for me," he said calmly as he waited and hoped that he could leave this place. It wasn't what he thought but it made sense, it was a place that fit the crime that it went along with. He remained calm the whole while as he thought about the place he was in, and knew that Artemis had been right when she said that he was best served by remaining where he had started, which he came to understand and believe as well while he looked at Apollo, "now, I am guessing in purgatory I shall have several thousand years to think over my issues and pray for their forgiveness correct?"

Apollo looked at him "Oh see that's where your wrong Purgatory is my realm and I rule over that place... although my sin is almost as great as Lucifer." she thought about her sin with a grin "I just don't need to purge myself of the sin I wish to relish in it... you will do the same if you stay in purgatory and the sin will grow and you will be trapped her forever along with me." she grinned pulling him out from the gate shutting it. "Eventually if you were within that chamber the lust would be purged from you." she said leading him from each chamber she had taken him through.

"I suppose I could always have some fun with you... I could release you so that my sister will come to see me again." she smiled a toothy wicked grin. Apollo wanted her sister more to dirty her purity to make her sin as she had sinned for her. "My sister is beautiful isn't she..." Apollo said with a sigh as if in love. "Every time I see her I want to touch that soft pale skin I once was able to feel every night." she turned to him as she pulled him back into purgatory. "She is a flower amongst weeds up in the heavens." Her eyes seemed empty then suddenly they filled with something wicked "I wanna crush her!" she said wickedly and then chuckled.

"She is beautiful, and she is one who flies to high on borrowed wings as well, given much to help her from what I understand of the situation," he said as he looked at Apollo, he looked at her, he couldn't but help know that this plan would be a bad idea, but he also wanted to lay with her as well. He looked at Apollo and thought about his words carefully, "I think we should have a plan, perhaps if we were to work together, then perhaps, we could trick her, have her brough her find a way to counter her power and then corrupt her till she is at the same level as us," he mused as he looked at her, "she was so close to sining early, I think it is possible."

He knew that it would be, but he had a feeling this was a trap, but what could he say, it was a tempting challenge to bring an angel down from their high spot into the darkness and corrupt them so absolutely, it was something that he wondered if was possible, but he was willing to think of ideas about the ways to go about it. He looked at her as he sat down and thought about it for a long moment. He could sense the darkness the bipolarness of the woman made her so very dangerous.

Apollo's face softened to try and be less cruel looking. When it came to her sister she wanted nothing more then to smear her pure white wings with darkness the filled her own soul. Apollo liked this Angelo she figured she would become close friends with him. He also saw the loveliness of her sister and with his help she could quickly pull Artemis into this hell along with her. "borrowed wings huh..." she thought out loud she liked his words. Apollo knew if she set Angelo free Artemis would know something was up and she'd pass on hunting him, but then there was always the hell whip that kicked ass "A plan would be good. Artemis isn't a fool she'd know something is up..." Apollo waved her hand as human souls shifted into her seat. Her hand motioned to sit on a chair that was made out of human souls. "Sit talk." she pointed to the seat and commanded. "She showed you signs of corruption?" she said shocked as if she didn't believe him. "If you want out and have my sister coming for you I'll give you hells whip!" she pointed out to a very long thick black leather whip that seemed ordinary.

Angelo sat and looked at Apollo for a moment and nodded his head, "I could feel it when I was near her, it was easy to pick up on, actually, she was given here thing by others, given power by others. I think that this is her downfall in the end, she is smart, and so skilled and so beautiful as well," he said as he looked at Apollo for a moment and looked at her, "she will come to you, perhaps that is the best place for an ambush, here with you near it mades the odds more in our favor but it is likely she would see though that, I guess this whip would be the best way, I shall do so, I shall use the whip as best as I can and I will hope that it does its trick on the woman," he commented as he looked at Apollo, "I shall head out as soon as you hand me said whip, we know she will come here first, as long as I have that element of surprise perhaps I can pull a fast one on her."

Apollo looked at Angelo as he spoke she didn't want to give the whip to just anyone it was a dangerous tool even in her hands. "She would never come down to use unless I make the deal to sweet for her to not take from... so I'll give you that whip." she stood up and walked over grabbing the hell whip and held it out for him. "But be careful it reacts on your feelings so the more passionate you are about something the harsher the whip will be on someone... it can even kill an angel." she opened her hand so he could take it from him "So it is dangerous."

"Then I am the perfect person for the whip," he said as he looked at her, "I will be very careful and I will use it to the best of its abilities and my abilites, thank you, I shall do all I can to make sure this works perfectly, he said keeping the whip in his long ropes hidden as he slipped away from the area back into the real world, thanks to Apollo, he slipped over the land and found himself sitting out in the middle of a flat treeless plain, he would see her coming from any direction for to long of a aways for her to be able to suprise him at all. Angelo had a plan in his mind and he just needed to put it into action against Artemis.

Artemis had gotten word that Apollo had let Angelo escape she wasn’t sure why she’d let such a weak person loss but she needed to go get him. “Are you sure you wish to do this? It could be a trap.” Gabriel said softly looking down from the heavens to where Angelo stood. It looked like too good of a capture and Artemis was beyond sure that this was a trap. “I’ll bring some others with me.” She said looking at her friend. He nodded slowly as he watched the young Angelo. “Thanks Gabriel.” She whispered as she brought two other angels with her. She wasn’t sure if they were male or females but it really didn’t matter to her if it was a trap she was going to make it hard on him to trap her.

Artemis grabbed her beautiful silver head piece and placed it on her head pulling her hair back in a warrior style that would fit an angel. She looked at her followers and took off with a leap into the opening that lead her down to earth. She opened her wings as the others followed in pursuit their wings spread wide and flapping every once in a blue moon like hers. They landed just outside the clearing and she motioned for the other two to go to the other side of him so they could surround him.

They circled him with a swift movement and slowly started to move in for the first attack. “Now why would Apollo let someone as weak as you escape from hell?” Artemis watching Angelo closely she wasn’t sure why but she somehow felt this was going to be a trap and it was all Apollo’s fault. “I will give you one warning to go back to purgatory like a good boy.” She cooed not wanting to fight it was always a waist of her energy to fight with someone like him.

Angelo looked at the three of them and took a deep long breath as he sat calmly in the middle of the three, she wasn't playing around and honestly neither was he, he knew that she might pull this out and he had came prepared as well, he had place two traps that he created for this situation to freeze the ones who were not Artemis, they were not his target, and thus they didn't need to be involved, the trap would freeze them solid if they moved towards him at all.

"First of all, that is kind of demeaning a virtue filled angel should see all beings as being worth the same not weak and strong, the term weak or strong comes from the ideas of the darker side again you make me wonder a bit about you Artemis," he said with a smile calmly as he looked at her, "secondly, you make far to many assumptions, I did nothing agianst you, but use my lowest level sheild last time," he said calmly as he waited for her to get closer. What did he have to lose not much, either way it was life without meaning beyond the gate.

As she got into range he disapeared his great ilussionary tricks were his speciality, he reapeared behind the angel whip in hand as he stroke out at her with the hell whip using what he figured would be the right amount of power against Artemis, he knew that the other two would move in right after he hit her and that was why the traps were their to catch them and prevent them from moving in.

Artemis watched Angelo as he sat in the middle of them there was something horrible going on and Apollo had to be involved in a way. Sure Apollo couldn’t leave the gates but Apollo probably planned this. Artemis ignored his rant about her and stepped closer to him her hand moving and a small bow appeared in her hand she was going to make this fast and easy she was just going to shoot him take him back reprimand her sister and then go back to her life.

Then Angelo disappeared quickly and Artemis froze looking for Angelo this wasn’t right something was off and it was making her nervous and Artemis never got nervous. Artemis screamed out in pain as the hell whip wrapped around her delicate angel skin leaving burn marks that would eventually vanish but still it hurt. The other two angels went to save Artemis her eyes opened and she screamed out “Don’t!” just as their bodies froze in their spots. Artemis looked at Angelo “You will let me go now.” She demanded with a stern tone.

Back
Top Bottom