Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wanna play with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetMarie

Star
Introductions
Alright so I just joined this site as of today and I even have been brousing around within many different threads. I have been roleplaying for a while I won't name how long but it's been 5+ years. My taste is roles very from day to day so don't be afraid to throw me a PM the worst that can happen is I say no. I'll start off giving you a basic Idea of what are my 'Roleplay Basic Do's and Don'ts'

Do's and Don'ts​

Do PM me for a Roleplay Request
Don't post on my thread (I want to keep my thread well manicured)
Do try to write me at least once a day (I don't need you to write me a million times I know people have lives outside of BM so I don't expect you to)
Don't leave our Role without telling me. (I won't do it to you so please don't do it to me. If you don't like how the role is going tell me we could either fix it or leave it at that.)
Do know the English language grammar, punctuation, and all the rest is not a big deal to me so if you mess up it's ok I understand you're human.. or at least I hope you are.
Don't Text write me!!!!! I hate text writing so if I see you write u instead of you or anything such as that I will give you a warning the first two times the third time I will drop you faster then you can say ph.

ok so I got my basic does and don'ts down for you now to talk about my Plot vs Smut

Although I do love my smut I typically enjoy having some plot to the role. Here's how it goes: (by the way the first two are considered short term roles although the Regular Role could be placed into long term if it's a good role)

Smut Filled Roles
90% smut to 10%plot
Regular Roles
50% smut to 50% plot
Long term Roles
25%smut to 75% plot

Turn On's and Turn Off's
I have very many turn on's and off's but seeing as I can't name all of them without filling a page full of them I'll start with my top ten of everything.

Turn on's
-Rough sex (hair pulling, spanking etc....)
-dominant men
-Forced anything
-Fantasy Characters (such as vampires, demons, angels, dragons so on and so forth)
-Sexy outfits
-degradation of my character or possibly yours depending on my character.
-Cuckolding
-Realistic amounts of cum as well as non-realistic amounts... ok just cum in general.
-Blackmail
-Roles that are dark in nature

[/color]Turn Off's
-Large Age gaps (10+ year difference)
-Vore (of any kind)
-Bathroom play (such as scat or piss play)
-Vanilla sex
-Fisting
-Most anal (can be talked into it for the right role)
-Male pregnancy (not natural)
-Sissifacation
-Gapping of any kind
-No Adult babies

Ok so I do play both Male and Female characters and I like doing roles like MxF MxM and sometimes FxF depending on my mood but not often.

CXJGD00Z.jpg

Name: Doesn't remember but others call her Angela
Species: Vampire
Info: Angela was created from the first vampire and became his lover until she killed him out of rage. She has been wondering the earth looking for a way to erase her sins from the earth but hasn't been able to find a way. She trust no one but herself and her faith in god.

grimm_s_gothic_fantasy___little_red_riding_hood_by_faramon-d6u3gqz.jpg

Name: Little Red
Species: Werewolf
Info: Have you ever heard the story of little red riding hood... well it's wrong this is little red the story was based off her except she's not the girl but the big bad wolf. She may look sweet and innocent but she's sly and cunning she'll do whatever she needs to, to sink her teeth into your character.

gothic-girl.jpg

Name: Marie
Species: Human
Info: She is your typical every day gothic girl. She doesn't socialize with others cause either it's not worth her time or she's way to shy to say anything. She is almost always by herself reading a book or drawing.

Rumati_by_Kibosama.jpg

Name: Emperor Jaing
Species: God like but human
Info: Is the only son of the Emeror Yo Bing and the current ruler of the third world. Do not let his appearance full you he is a tyrant and a very cruel lover. He will take anything to bed with him male or female and they will obey him.

1126707-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Mei Ming (Mei)
Species: God-like but human
Age 20
Info: She the younger sister of Emperor Jaing. She is pure and innocent and has never been touched by a man. She spends most of her time out in the high mountains and talks to the gods. She is considered a celestial lady or 'Gods Bride'.

warrior-angel-female-448.jpg

Name: Artemis
Species: Angel
Info: Artemis was named after the goddess herself because of her great skills in hunting. Her life revolves around the hunt of many things will you be the next one she is after or will you be the one hunting her.

Those are my Characters as of now if you like what you see PM me with which Character and what type of role you want to play. Thanks for reading and I hope to play with you soon.

***Pain with out love***
***pain I can't get enough***
***pain I like it rough***
***Cause I'd rather feel pain then nothing at all***

**Lithium**
don’t want to lock me up inside
**Lithium**
don’t want to forget how it feels without
**Lithium**
I want to stay in love with my sorrow
Ohhh….
But god I want to let it go!