Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for FxF (now with an f-list!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyra V

Super-Earth
Intro

For starters, you can call me Cyra (sai-ruh, for pronunciation's sake), and per the title, I play only F x F. I don't mind whether you're male or female in real life, as long as you can play a convincing female, all's well. It should also be noted that I exclusively play a furred/scaled character. I quite like my partner to play a human character, but it's also perfectly fine if they play a furred/scaled character as well; I'm not really that picky.

~~~~~~~

Rules/Limits

• Use decent spelling/grammar/detail (no text speak, no one-liners). I don't mind if English isn't your first or best language, as long as there aren't a multitude of errors, everything's perfectly fine. Give some effort, and you'll most certainly get some in return, with my posts always being at least a paragraph or two, sometimes more.
  • I roleplay through PM's/threads, no messengers; they're often difficult to keep up with and rely too much on everyone being on at the same time for anything to actually happen.
  • No blood/vore/toilet stuff, and please keep characters at least to realistic proportions. Anything else, feel free to check my f-list, and if it's not listed or in the 'maybe's but you're interested, go ahead and ask about it!
  • Please don't PM me simply asking to rp; at least have something in mind of what you want, and I'll always make sure to respond with ideas of my own. That said, I'm quite open to ideas, so if you have one you want to pitch, even if it can't be found below, feel free!
  • I'll always make certain to start an rp I say I'll start, and I hope for the same courtesy; I've had people elsewhere go silent on me after saying they'll start an rp, or after I've made a first post for them, and it's not a good feeling.
  • Please bear in mind the bolded segment above; I'm all for my partner playing a human, but I will only play as a fur/scalie.

~~~~~~~

Plots/Pairings (my preferred role in bold as applicable)

• Teacher x Student
  • Cheerleader x Cheerleader/Athlete
  • Roommates
  • Vacationers
  • Sisters/Step-sisters/Adoptive sisters
  • Thief x Nobility/Royalty
  • Girl on a train/bus x Molester
  • Girlfriend x Boyfriend's sister
  • Queen/Knight x Maid
  • Pokemorph x Trainer
  • Invader (dragoness/monster) x Royalty

After the game
The game just ended, and tensions, and heat, runs high. One girl stays behind in the locker room until everyone else seems to have left, only to find in the showers that not quite everyone's gone. It was supposed to be a little time alone, but some company wouldn't hurt...

The good girl
You know you're supposed to avoid the furred female, that she's labeled as a 'bad girl' for... certain reasons. But it's not your fault that she keeps coming along, casually butting in and even acting friendly with your own friends every chance she seems to get. It doesn't exactly help that a party's coming up and your parents have apparently insisted on inviting her...

Not how it was supposed to be
It was supposed to be a nice, easy blind date set up by one of your friends. Supposed to be a nice, sweet guy that you're meeting at the restaurant, who's supposed to be pretty great. It even seems to be at first, for the most part, but when 'he' turns out to be a 'she,' well... would it be too late to turn back? Do you keep up with the fantasy, do you accept reality, or do you try and abandon either?

The Sleepover
It was supposed to be a few of the girls, but only one, the pink-furred cat of the bunch, showed, so... oh well. At least she's still insistent on having fun and making a good time of it, though she does seem to be a bit more... cuddly than usual now that it's just the two of you and nobody else. How far, then, might you let her go with a little truth or dare?

Experimentation
Sure, the plan to cross a human with an animal for something better, with all the human's intelligence and the animal's greater senses and insulating fur succeeded... the problem is, she's not too pleased with it right now. And, well... she's starting to make demands and even some threats. How long until she's given what she wants, or what will hopefully please her? (can also be reversed to have the new fur as the shyer one and the human the more aggressive).

Two of a Kind
The airport after dropping something, then one of the local shops, then even the bar... it's already seeming that the two will just keep running into each other on this vacation, and already start to hit it off with each other at least as friends, so why not keep it going? Have some fun, enjoy the relaxation... perhaps even really start to enjoy the company soon enough.

Rescued (really want to try!)
She just seemed so cute and innocent, you have to rescue her from the slave auction now that she's being re-sold, and money's not an issue. On the ride home, however, it seems she may not quite be so innocent as at first sight, but she is most assuredly loyal...

The Con(vention) (really want to try!)
You went as one half of a pair, and go figure, there's the other! Immediately hitting it off, you decide to go around with her since you're both alone anyway. Photos after photos, that start to want just a little more; a kiss, a little closeness, to show up in photos like the couple the characters themselves are. But... how far is too far?

~~~~~~

Possible Character Pics

Just some pics I found/was directed to and liked, may even be able to come up with something off of them (warning: some contain nudity):

Canine
Shark
Bat #2
Arcanine
Fox #2 (NSFW)
Dragon
Cat #2 (NSFW)
Bunny #2
Otter
Wolf (NSFW)
Ferret #2
Red Panda
Snow Leopard
Deer
Orca
Lizard

~~~~~~

Scene Ideas (coming soon!)

Locker Room (semi-NSFW; cooling down after a heated game, perhaps?)
Bioluminescence (maybe a night club excursion, giving a bit of extra light... and then a bit more)​

RE: Hunting for FxF

Bump! Still thinking on plots for now, but I should have some up within a few days or so, and I'm always up for suggestions =^.^=

I'll respond to your poost when I can dear. c: I have to get going for now x.x' work again. hehe but it'll think up a response! ^^

Bump, finally added a few plots (and will add more given time) and still absolutely up for rp's =^.^=

No plots added since the last time just yet, but bump, still looking for more rp's!

Had some 'net issues for a little while, but back and looking for more rp's =^.^=

RE: Hunting for FxF (a few new plots added)

Bump, still looking for more rp's!

Giving this another bump, and really, really sorry to anyone whose rp's I kinda left hanging. Feel free to poke me if you want to continue them, or maybe another rp if you'd prefer!

Bump, back after a few more issues and looking for more rp's!

Bump, still looking for some more!

Bump, looking to get a few more rp's going alongside my current!

Bump! In the mood to use the canine at the moment, perhaps as a teacher for a student/teacher rp?

Another bump long time in coming! Still looking for a possible student/teacher rp with my canine pic, and I'd be more than willing to do holiday plots for the season =^.^=

Been ages, but back and looking for rp. Maybe with some sort of holiday plot? =^.^=

Another quick bump with a few added pairings, plots, and pics!

Another late bump! Would quite like to try The Con in terms of my plots, or maybe a good teacher x student!

RE: Hunting for FxF (now with an f-list!)

Bump with added f-list (finally)! More plots may be coming soon

Bump! No new plots just yet, but still looking for teacher x student especially, or The Con among my plots!

Another late bump, and still looking for the above (especially the last one)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom