Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Ideas M x F only

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliaM

Dust
For my Limits check the 'about me' section in my profile. If you still have questions, pm me. :)

(yellow represents my character, blue represents yours)

PAIRINGS:

Good Girl and Guy with Bad Reputation or Wild Guy Basically, what I'm thinking here is that our characters natures could be opposite of each other. How opposite of course would depend on us and what kind of story we want to write. My good girl character wouldn't be perfect, that's not what I meant by 'good girl'. In fact she could be a little wild and outgoing herself (or she could be extremely shy and nervous around guys or in crowds). She might be the 'good girl' he assumes she is, or it could be that she's just not as 'wild' as the girls he's usually attracted to or has dated in the past. As for him, he could be as wild or bad as she or her friends, etc assume he is, or it could be that the rumors about him are wrong (how wrong you'd decide). He could simply be a good guy who is just wilder than the guys she is usually attracted to or usually dates.

IDEAS FOR THIS PAIRING: (These are suggestions only, the 'blue' which is your character does not have to be anything like what I described him to be, that's up to you, it's only there to give you an idea of the kind stories I'm interested in writing. Also they don't have to be the same race, in fact I think that the two of them being NOT of the same race could make the stories more interesting.)

1. He's new in the small country town and according to rumors he's been in trouble with the law. Nothing major, but because his father is in prison people automatically assume that he's going to end up there as well. What they don't know is he has no intention of following in his father's footsteps. She's a good girl in the sense that she's never been in trouble with the law, unlike the girls he's dated in the past, in the city where he use to live. She's lived in the small country town all her life and never had to worry about gangs or hard core criminals, although the country towns do have their trouble-makers as well. She's heard the rumors about him and even though those around her warn her to stay away from him, when they meet by chance she's friendly and nice, welcoming him to the neighborhood like she would anyone who's just moved into town. (I was thinking that both of them would be in their early or middle twenties.)

2. Similar to number 1 for this pairing, except that both of them would be in their late teens, and he would be living and working on her family farm as part of a work program. He'd had no choice in the matter, it was either this or go to jail. Her father has a criminal past but had gotten his life straightened out and since has been trying to help those who have made similar bad mistakes in their youth. Her mother is of the same kind spirit and also believes in giving people second and third chances, and their teenage daughter Julie due to her parents influence, also doesn't judge people until after she's gotten to know them. But how will her parents respond when they find out that he's taken a more than friendly interest in their daughter? And how will Julie respond? Will she reject his advances, choosing to stay with her boring but 'never-been-in-trouble-a-day-in-his-life-boyfriend'? Or will she dump her boyfriend for him? I'm thinking that we can skip the awkward beginning where they meet for the first time and start the story with them already knowing each other pretty well. He's been living and working on her family farm for at least two months, has met her boyfriend and doesn't like him (you decide why). And he already knows that she's crazy about him, though she hasn't yet admitted it. (Yes I am giving your character permission to already know this about Julie when we start the story :p ) But why and how he knows we can talk about first in PM. I'm thinking that it could be because of her response to him in a weak moment, which she later tries to make as being no big deal, or maybe he found out after he read her diary (it's up to you why he'd read her diary). BTW she will end up dumping her boyfriend.

3. Similar to number 1 except that he works in her father's hardware store or garage. They are both either in their late teens (18 or 19) or early or mid twenties. He's either renting the apartment above her parents garage or he's renting a house or apartment in or outside of the small town. Of course rumors spread faster than wildfire in a small town, but there is a mutual physical attraction and even though her parents (and friends) have warned her to keep her distance from him, Julie is an adult and no one can forbid them from seeing each other. In fact, telling her to stay away from him has the opposite reaction that they (her parents and friends) had hoped, to show them that no one tells her who she can and can't see she, Julie invites him out. It was just for lunch but it got the whole town talking, especially when she goes back into the store or garage and does it again![/color]

4. [/color]His criminal background is completely fake! He's either a private detective hired to work undercover, or he is a police officer working undercover to get evidence against Julie's father who is a drug smuggler and also involved in the kidnapping and selling of women around his daughter's age and older. Of course the thought occurred to him (or his boss) that Julie could have some evidence or information that could be used against her father, IF they can convince her to cooperate. But once inside he realizes that Julie is completely unaware of her father's criminal activities. Her father treats Julie like a princess, spoiling her with expensive clothes, gifts and trips, anything she wants. Although he hates the idea of using her, his first inclination is to romance Julie, thinking if she falls for him then maybe he can get information from her about her father that would help the case against him. But Julie has a boyfriend and she's not the kind of girl who cheats. Julie is completely unaware of her father's criminal activities. She didn't know the details of how her father became wealthy and continues to make money, as far as she knows, her father is a successful businessman. She knows he travels a lot, and he makes investments. The men who work for him are kinda scary but completely loyal to her father. It would bother her when her father would assign one of them to follow her, or take her where she wanted to go instead of letting her go alone, but she knew he did it because he worried about her safety. There is an instant physical attraction between her and the new guy (the undercover cop/detective). Her boyfriend also works for her father, but not for long. Her 'boyfriend' disappears mysteriously after the undercover cop intervenes when he catches Julie's boyfriend beating her. Not knowing that her boyfriend has information about her father's criminal activities she insists they call the police so she could press charges against him -something her father can't allow because he knows if his daughter presses charges, her boyfriend will tell all he knows to make a deal. So her boyfriend ends up 'missing'. Of course her father had Julie's boyfriend killed, though she doesn't know it. Both Julie and the undercover cop/detective realize something about Julie's father that surprises them both after this incident, especially surprises Julie. Her father knew about her boyfriends abusive history towards women and didn't even warn his daughter, he'd just assumed that none of the men that worked for him would dare lay a hand against Julie because she was his daughter. Julie of course couldn't understand why her father got so angry when she wanted to call the police to press charges against her now ex-boyfriend. But of course your character knows why, but he can't tell her, especially in front of her father and the other men that work for her father. This one probably needs a little more work lol

5. Your idea for this pairing. :D

This is not the only 'pairing' I am interested in of course, but I'll edit this later to add more pairings and ideas. I am eager to get started role playing though, so if you need a partner and have an idea you think I might like or hope I might like, then pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom