Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awesome Werewolf Name Generator

Lord Animus

Planetoid
Karameida's Gothik Name Generator was fun, but it was a little too emo/dark for my tastes, so I thought that I would share something a tad more savage with you all!

Unfortunately, these things never like me. Just like with Kara's name generator, my names from this one are just sad...

522100_553260364735263_1652422672_n.jpg

Going by this, my name is Scarred Vixen. Would be awesome if I was packing the proper equipment.

Thought that I would use my screen name here instead; nope. Doing that, I am Fierce Temptress. Once again, I do not have the right equipment!

Damn these things. Damn them to hell.​

Hmm...I would probably name it Savage Dagger. (H & J)

Hmm...White Fang...Should of thought of that. :p

That's a popular name...well...back in the days...

Going by my username initials [HD]

I'd be Savage Rain.

But if I was going by my actual initials...I'd be Grey Hound...

I'm named after a fucking bus company. >_>

Heheh, this is the generator that gives anyone with the initials P W the name "Moon Moon"
>w<

MoonMoontheWerewulfObviouslynotminejusthaventseen_8f3389_4540994_zpsd983b95a.jpg

Also, my name would be "Rouge Storm", which is pretty kick ass.

Well, lessee.... first letter of first name.... alpha. Last letter of last name.... wolf. Honestly, that is so cliche (yet appropriate given my position on here) and ridiculous that I laugh. And what's more, it couldn't be further from my personality. >//////< Not that I can't step up because quite clearly I can. But.... yeah. BWAHAHA!!! Work and regular aren't one in the same. *giggles heaps and heaps and heaps*

Back
Top Bottom