Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Completely re-written. f or m 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zim

Planetoid
Alright with much help from other kind folks I've completely re-written my request! I imagine it could use some more tweaks (let me know if anything could use improvement)

My writing tends to near that of laurell k hamilton. I love her books lol so I dont mind sex scense, and I love tension and gore and horror! I dont tend to have happy do da stories. (i'm capable of it however)

I can pretty much create any character to suit your needs. I do however have a few I would love to continue in a story line. I used to rp on myspace and most people there have a short attention span so I've yet to get to the really good parts of a story. Here are a few I am hoping someone will do long-term with me.

Character Zima
Height: 4'8
Appearance: curvy small body, milky white fair skin, large white eyes, not solid white eyes, they have specs of black. Small features, hands, nose, etc. Soft seductive voice, long black hair that reaches mid buttocks
Profession: slave.

Brief background

Zima was created an x amount of years ago. She was originally created to be the ultimate sex slave, able to withstand multiple forms of torture. However, she was abruptly abandoned by her creator when he or she realized that she was evolving. She started to develop her own personality as well as certain abilities. So for many years she bounced from master to master. She was used as a sex slave (as she was originally created for), maid, soldier, pawn, assassin. Eventually killing them when they grew weak. As the years passed on wandering out into the world she has met many interesting individuals that have changed in some way or another. At this point in her story she seems to be getting closer to her creator. As her powers grow, she's starting to sense when her creator is near.

I'm really hoping to finish this story lol

Brief setting info

For this particular rp she can be found wandering into a town, wearing a worn and tattered brown cloak with hood covering her face and only her bare feet showing. She is quite small and almost looks like a child. Send starter or request one. 3+ paragraphs

Character Yuriko
Height: 5'2
Appearance: slender but curvy, left black eye, right grey, short purple hair, reaches even with chin, 2 inch long thin scar on left side of neck, Asian features. Typically is wearing slutty clothes cause she's an idiot. Corset, mid thigh skirt, thigh high boots.
Profession: wannabe assassin

Brief background

She lived in a small village full of elderly. As most angsty children go on in their life, she rebelled in her own little way and left home. Yuriko is childish and stupid. I just enjoy this character cause her story is more comedic. I'm personally amused with dealing with petulant children, I'm sure others are too.

Brief setting info

Yuriko is probably following you in this setting. She is intrigued by peculiar people and has been folowwing strangers most her life trying to hone her skills as a noob assassin. Send starter 3+ paragraphs.

Character Annabelle

Height: 5'5
Appearance: pale smooth skin, curvy thick body, hazel eyes, sharp canines, mid back length black hair, angelic sweet voice but always seems amused by whatever you're saying. Always wears a long white skirt with white soft lace corset
Profession: artist

Brief background info

She's a typical bored vampire. She's also extremely manic! Sometimes she's nice, sometimes she just wants to torture people, only to turn around and take you to a nice dinner and buy you things. Right before she throws you in a dark hole for days. Again. She's at a point in her never ending life where she's young enough to be reckless, but seemingly too old to change. Something is bugging her but obviously only the right person will get it out of her. So if you like being mind fucked by a pretty lady then this would be a perfect character.

Brief setting info

You might be on a date with her or you might be stumbling around lost or wounded and just happen upon her large estate. You decide and pm me, either send starter or ask for one 3+ paragraphs

Character Damian

Height: 6'4
Appearance: Dark hair, bright blue eyes, tall and muscled but slender. (i cant pull off big and buff lol!) deep voice, not rumbling, almost soothing.
Profession: Collector.

Brief background info

Damian is... odd. Although handsome, his social skills are juvenile at best. Shy, introverted. Seems like he's hiding some secret and occasionally has inhuman tendencies. No one knows if he's human or not as of yet. He's young, however quite successful. Living in a large 4 story mansion in the middle of a big city.

Brief setting info

Pretty much he could be doing anything. you can try breaking into his house, you can be following him around. He could be following YOU around. Or you could run into him in public and have whatever reaction crosses your mind. Intrigued, aggressive, plotting to kill him or steal things from him. Whatever really.

Now as for my other less serious characters. YOU DECIDE! I suppose it would be easier to explain what I CAN'T do. Prolonged fight scenes. I can most definitely create tension and anger and hatred if you're looking for an enemy, but my fight scenes are lacking a bit. WOULD LOVE SOME HELP WITH THAT?

If you're looking for something in particular then go ahead and om me a request.

I'm willing to have rps with people who don't go into extreme detail as I tend to. I really just want to have fun! As long as you can spell and enjoy yourself then you're welcome to create a story with me!

Please don't bother me if you're a grammar nazi. i'm not illiterate, but obviously I have semi laid back writing styles.

Those first 4 characters however must be with para rpers.

If you wanna just bs around then that's cool too. just pm me whatever xD I'm open to emailing or iming if keeping up on this forum is too rough for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom