Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a simple Wish! M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Hey all, I've been gone for a while for hunting season, getting to bed early and getting up early but I'm finally done and ready to get back to roleplaying! Before I tell you a few of my pairings let me tell you, I read a lot of mangas and watch anime when I can so its great for inspiration! Anyways onto business!

Me x you ¥-the more there are the more I'm craving it
#1~ Assassin x Target¥¥¥¥¥
#2~ Assassin x Assassin
#3~ Target x Assassin¥
#4~ Slayer x Vampire¥¥¥¥¥
#5~ Dancer x Instructor¥¥¥
#6~ Princess x prince (another country)¥
#7~ Human x Demon Prince
#8~ hostage x murderer
#9~ Teenager x Rich guy¥¥¥¥
#10~ Reporter x gang men¥¥
#11~ Daughter x Father¥¥
#12~ Sister x Brother¥¥¥¥¥¥

More may be added later? Possibly. But if you wish to rp with me please don't just randomly stop, I find it incredibly rude when someone does that.

I don't want to rp through IM so if we could keep it to Forum or PM that would be awesome! If you have any questions about what I'm looking for in the rp you can always look at my F-list in my signature. But Please Pm me if your interested! I have ideas for all of them!! (That's a first)

#1 and 3 the plot is the same except the roles are switched. The assassin is given a new target and after finding and getting a bit of info on them its time to move in on them where they hesitate. Something an assassin should never do and that gives the target time to either beg for their life and plead, run, or fight back (though you'd probably lose).

#2 two assassins get each other as the target which makes it a bit hard to find each other. After doing so someone has to make a move. Deciding it would be better not to kill a fellow assassin after some fighting and maybe a near death experience or two they decide to become partners on large long missions.

#4 A slayer who had been searched for this specific vampire for years finally finds him, at least she thinks she does. When she suddenly gets all turned around in the forest with that same vampire screwing with her head she may never get home. Taking a risk she dares the monster to come out and fight her one on one, if she wins she gets to leave and she will never hunt him again, he wins and he can do what ever he wants with her. These roles can also be switched

#6 and 7 arepretty close to each other, 6 the princess is unwillingly given to the prince of a foreign country to keep him from attacking her land. Where as 7 a human girl is given to a demon prince simply to pay off a deal made by her father. both however end up as sex slaves.

#9 A girl who had been beaten and abused in her house for years finally runs away and collapses on the street, bleeding out where a wealthy man finds her and takes her to the hospital. Since she has no money to pay him back and she has no place to go hes willing to allow her to stay with him and in return for his kindness he wants her body.

#10 a reporter is given a new assignment out on the docks where there has been strange disappearances between workers and she is to go interview the man in charge. Nothing seems right and it seems like no one is there until shes knocked out and bound and taken to a secluded area by the men.

If you have a pairing in mind but it isn't listed let me know! I might be interested and we don't have to go along with my plot ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom