Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM) What's your poison

This was

• really helpful and I'm stealing your ideas and messaging you right now

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • average but acceptable. Not the easiest to choose from such random plots

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • stupid, why did I bother with reading this thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won't message you but I like the plot ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsandFeathers

Planetoid
So, It's been awhile since I have been on Bluemoon and want to get back into the swing of RP on this site.

I'm looking for some longer(ish) term partners who are interested in MxM plots. I can play anything from seme to uke to seke and will happily do most kinks.

The Kinks I do NOT do are the following

-Vore
-mutilation
-bathroom play
-anything to do with bodily fluids except tears/cum/saliva

The plots

I have lots of plots to choose from so if you aren't interested in the ones posted here go ahead and message me anyway and tell me what kind of character you would like to play/play with and we can work out the details.

1- The Elf Prince-

Solstice is the third and only son to survive of his father's lineage. His two older brothers both killed each other in battle, leaving their younger brother to step up to the throne. A throne he has no interest in acceding to. So the night before the coronation, after careful plotting and planning he escapes with his companion to Earth. Orignially he simply thought to take up the life of a wanderer and travel from place to place, live out his long life, and take pleasure in the wondrous plethora of humans. Of course to him, these humans are here and gone within a blink of an eye and all he cares about is getting what he can (whether is be pleasure, money, or entertainment) from them. So the years past…

then the plot can go two ways.

1. (set in present day) Solstice has lived hundreds of years on earth now and has become tired of doing the same thing year after year. He's tried everything he can think of, he even got a steady job once and joined the army, but that got old really quick. So the last thing he can think of to do is try this thing people call high school. YC can either be a pretty boy he caught sight of on his first day or maybe a class mate he can't help but annoy and tease for the fun of seeing his reaction?

2. (set in the past sometime) Solstice has been on earth for a few hundred years and so far, it is more fun then he ever imagined. But unfortunately his fun is being cut short by some of his own kin that have finally caught up to their runaway prince and have decided to bring him home. While running away from them he can meet your character who can be anything you wish from another elf or a human.

2. The pirate

Sinbad has been raiding the seas for almost twenty years now and he has long since decided that it is time he goes ahead and settles down. His crew, most of them older then he is, heartily agree and they settle on retiring to an island they stumbled across years ago and make a home, only leaving to go raiding or to bring back provisions to the island. But unfortunately, the men nor Sinbad have any wives or mates. So Sinbad decides to raid the next passenger ship that he comes across and let the men pick their new wives from the people on board.

Of course your character could be one of three things

1- a boy sin bad mistakes for a girl and he takes YC prisoner and to wife.

2. a sailor who tries to play hero and confront Sinbad only to have himself captured and taken on board the pirate ship for reasons unknown.

3. A noble of some sort Sinbad can resist taking for randsome.

I have a few other plots with more fantasy based plots if you would prefer, but please let me know if you are interested.

3. The Wonderland

Basically this one is a free for all. You can be any character from wonderland and we can have all sorts of mad fun with them. During this I prefer to be either the cheshire cat or the mad hatter but I am more then willing to play others as well.

Other ideas I have include the following types of characters

A robin hood type bandit
Fallen angel looking for something to pass the time till his final damnation
Angel sent to bring back a fallen soul only to loose his heart to the soul
A spoiled King who likes to have his fun with servants
A demon to interested in angels for his own good
A demon who likes to form contracts with unlucky humans

and many many more

So what are you waiting for!? I'm bored and open to all new ideas so go ahead and message me. I don't bite…. too hard or often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom