Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very specific idea (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I'm a male IRL. I like to play female characters sometimes, and that's why I'm putting this idea here. If that's a problem, pass me up and find someone else. If not, feel free to read on and get in touch if interested. I'm looking for someone willing to play two characters for this.

The rules: My character(s)=my character(s), your character(s)=your character(s). I understand some minor instances to advance the RP, but for the most part, don't control my actions and I won't control yours.

The limits: The only one that is absolutely off-limits for me is scat. Anything else is at least up for consideration.

The method: PM or Email preferred.

The preferences: Long-term, plot-based (though not lacking in sexual scenes (after a while; the build-up is going to take some time.))

The plot: Our characters are both aspiring gymnasts, around 15-16. Four years ago, they were in the same gymnastics class for a while, then YC moved away. They weren't friends; in fact, they were rivals, each inspiring the other to go further and try harder and be better. Now, YC is moving back, and with only a few months left before qualifiers for a major event (could be national, could be international, could even be the Olympics), and only a few slots available, their rivalry is sparked up again, and this time, the feelings that as preteens they interpreted as simple admiration and respect and jealousy soon turn into more romantic notions.

This would definitely be plot-based, with emphasis being on their developing relationship, their families' reactions to the girls indulging in something that could distract them, the fact that they're lesbians, all that stuff.

This is something I'm only interested in doing one of, so make your move quickly if you're interested.

RE: A very specific idea (FxFxF)

Sounds Kinky~ Count me in! My character's name is Saphira Aven. I'll post a picture shortly. I'll be fine playing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom