Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darling Lolli's request thread (1x1; lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLolli

Meteorite
Hi there, I'm Lolli. 24 year old female. I've been going for over a decade, but I have been on a hiatus since May, 2013. Looking to get back into it with one or two RPs.

I play as both male and female characters, in MxM and FxM I can mirror whatever you write, though my comfort zone hovers around 3-6 paragraphs. I will not accept under a full paragraph of writing.

I expect proper English grammar and sentence structure. I'm looking to develop a deep story with someone that has many dynamics. If you cannot commit to developing this with me, please do not inquire. In order to save both of us time, I do ask that you give me one writing sample that is not an introductory post.

I always have a plethora of ideas, but if you must be able to co-create a world and a plot with me.

Genres/Themes:
  • War: Civil, Roman, WWI, WW2, fictional
  • Vampires (No Twilight or "soft" characters)
  • Gods/Divinities/Mythical
  • Star-crossed lovers
  • Forbidden/Taboo love
  • Disney adaptations
  • Apocalyptic/post-apocalytic
  • Serial killer/murderer

Plot Skeletons:
  • [ Supernatural, romantic interests ]
Two worlds exist, little to the land dwelling beings knowledge. But to those under the ocean surface, there is a looming fear and anticipation of being detected by a human. Prized for their beauty and priceless scales, mer-people have hidden for centuries. But one wants more. (He/she) wants to explore, and after storming off one evening, they are thrashed into a rock and found on the beach by a simple living person with a tragic past.
  • [ Medieval, forbidden lust, tragic, realistic: Taken from the story of Tristan and Isolde ]
The two had formed a bond stronger than diamond, a connection no one could describe nor know of. She was the daughter of royalty, forbidden with outside contact or physical of any type. And soon she would be promised to the king of another nation, a peace-keeping trophy. To plague her even more was the pain of discovering the man to whom she is betrothed is the cousin and mentor of her secret lover. Unable to suppress their desires, they hide about the kingdom and fulfill their lustful desires when the king turns a blind eye.
  • [ Bonnie and Clyde adaptation. ]
For love she would do anything, even if that meant helping kill innocent people to give him the rush he needed. Their love was passionate and a love that could not be broken.
  • [ Junkie. ]
I need it. Steady hands moving back and forth between containers, pulling out each item and resting it on the oak table before them. Just a little. A straw was removed, followed by an old library card, everything looked so organized. That’s all I need, just a little. The rush was magical, the brain pulsing and the green eyes rolling back. It’s okay… I’m okay.
  • [ Little ghost. ]
Set in current time in New York, New york, a man in his mid-twenties spends most of his time alone. As a youth he was the same, always a loner, always preferring to create his friends in his mind. When he moved to his new apartment, strange noises kept him awake at night, and changes in temperature left him wrapped in blankets at all times. He searched endlessly to find the cause of the problems, but came up empty handed... until he heard a voice from what he could only faintly see. A woman, but only partly there. A ghost.
  • [ War concept. ]
This is still a work in progress in my head, the plot here is messy as hell. But I offer you a skeleton for us to develop. The king is a marionette of [him], a looming figure that has controlled the kingdom from darkness for centuries. Breeding, feeding, destroying at their leisure, the league of the dead controls everything. The kingdom is rumored to be cursed in other lands, no one quite knowing where the citizens disappear to. Beneath the stone streets of the city, one would find the answer to all. Slavery, slaughter, orgies and addiction are common place. And the creatures of the night oversee it all. [He] is the backbone of the kingdom, the only thing the king fears, hidden behind doors to take whatever he should want. However, there is one thing he wants more than anything; to make himself known. I hope to have the Catholic church as a prominent player in the slavery ring. There are a lot of elements to this, if you are interested we will have quite a bit to talk about.
  • [ Learning experience ]
I would enjoy to do something involving a teen (16-19) having a hidden relationship either with a family members older boyfriend, a teacher or her boss. Blackmail could certainly come into play here, or an opportunity to introduce into BDSM or other lifestyles (swinger, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom