Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

another day, another crash (mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interest of saving the valuable time of all parties involved, let me first go over what I am Not looking for. I am not looking for cyber sex or plot-less smut. Honestly, it bores me. I do not want to come up with every single plot twist.

What I am looking for is a roleplaying partner who enjoys crafting their character. Someone who will put equal contribution into the plot and the story.

I am looking for a mxm roleplay. Some bi activity is okay in context, but the main pairing would be mxm. I would prefer to play a switch character, but I also have characters who can be more exclusively dominant or submissive. Work with me, and I will likely have a character to pair with yours. I am the epitome of flexible.

Now, to the meaty center. I am in the mood for a gritty roleplay based in the underbelly of society. I am in the mood for drugs, and lots of them. I am in the mood for debauchery, self destructive behavior and risk taking. I've got a fetish for syringes and intravenous drug usage.

It will get dark. It may get depraved. It could get kinky. Violence is optional. Intensity is required.

Here are some plot starters:

Idea #1 (craving this):
(I really must insist on playing Character B for this one!) Character A is a teenager or young adult (15-21), and he has recently become a raver, a candy kid, a party monster. He has been regularly attending warehouse raves for a while now, experimenting with weed, pills and molly. He has never messed around with the hard stuff, but only because no ones ever offered it to him. During a rave, he runs into Character B, a street kid who squats the warehouse when it's not bumping with electronic dance music. Character B has hookups for all the best drugs, and he promises they are way better than E pills. The two become fast friends, and Character B leads Character A into a vortex of corruption and chemical induced bliss.

Idea #2:
Character A is an addict. Character B is in possession of a large amount of drugs. He might be a drug dealer, a wealthy junkie, a cartel on the border, or a dirty cop. Character A crosses paths with Character B somehow and offers to work to pay him back, if he can just get well. Depending on who Character B is, he may want to use Character A as a sex toy, or he might start to fall for the kid . Character B could be a totally twisted psychopath, or just a bit spun out on his product. He promises to keep the boy high...and that's all he asked for, isn't it?

Idea #3:
Character A has been severely depressed for years, ever since he was a young child. In his last year of high school, he has no interest in pursuing a career other than his poetry, art, music or writing. He just doesn't see the point in continuing his mundane existence. He comes from a very religious household, in a small town. At this point, his father's job either takes the family into the big city where Character A meets Character B, or a new kid arrives in town. Character B is a rebellious type, an old school style punk. He and Character A end up drawn to each other, being that they are both loners, and Character A figures out what Character B has been doing during his frequent absences from class....he's been shooting up.

Idea #4:
Character A is a fairly average kid from the poor side of town. He tries to do well in school (high school or college) and get good grades, doesn't have too many friends and generally keeps to himself. He's also a dreamer, wandering around the woods and under bridges in his spare time, exploring the landscape and admiring the graffiti. One day he runs into Character B, tagging a bridge pylon. He's entranced by the other guy and they start a conversation. Character B is a tagger and happens to be into drugs and heavy drinking. As they become friends, Character B's past comes into the light: he's hiding from a gang he used to be a member of, who think he betrayed them. It could go a lot of ways from here.

Idea #5:
Character A was kidnapped by Character B several years ago. He has been tormented, abused, raped and violated in countless ways, drugged and forced into addiction. Character A appeared to be broken, submissive and totally controlled. But he was always waiting for his chance to break free. One day in a haze of drugs he gets a hold of his captor's gun and the tables are flipped upside down. Character A is in the midst of a full blown psychotic break as he gives his captor a taste of his own medicine. We can begin this at any point, it could be fun to play out some of Character A's breaking and then his rebellion.

Idea #6:
Character A has never fit in anywhere. He has few friends, and no one close to him, no special academic or athletic talent. He is an incredible artist, but his family doesn't support his interest in art. His other major attribute is an uncanny pain threshold. One day a traveling circus comes to his town, and Character A ends up at the show. He decides he is going to join the troupe and travel with them, and so he waits until the show is over and follows them back to their camp. That's where he meets Character B, who manages to get Character A a spot in the group as his intern of sorts.

Idea #7:
Character A is sick of his life. He is a young runaway living on the streets, hooked on drugs and sex. His mind is warped and twisted with self loathing and resentment towards the world he lives in. Deep down he battles with serious self loathing, and he's looking for an escape route out of his body. He meets Character B in a drug house and becomes infatuated with him...his pale skin, his wasting, his frailty. Character B is HIV+ and strung out, and doesn't understand why Character A is pursuing him....

Idea #8:
Character A is a mature gay man (27-42), with a steady job and a boring yet comfortable life. He gave up on partying a while ago. While walking home from work one day, he runs into Character B, an engaging street kid (15-22) playing his guitar. The kid is obviously wasted, but charismatic and likeable. He asks him first for money and then for a shower. Character A can't seem to say no to him. Character B gets Character A back into drugs and impulsive behavior, showing him "how to live again".

Idea #9:
Character A is a veteran to street life (24-30). He's been on the road since he was 15, and he knows how to survive living outside. He travels around a lot, and makes his living playing his banjo on street corners. He meets Character B on his first night back to -insert city name here-. Character B (15-19) is new to being a street kid, a runaway from an abusive family. He needs someone to show him the ropes. Here's the catch - Character B is strung out, and has a hard time leaving town (and his drug dealer). Character A drinks a lot, but he hasn't done hard drugs in a long time. Will he end up slipping and falling into the trap again?

Idea #10:
He has been a prostitute for almost two years now. It started as a way for him to pay for his drugs, but it developed into his full time career. One night, he is picked up by a gorgeous john (your character) who takes him back to his mansion. But this man is no ordinary john. He has plans to keep the boy, to train him into a creature of sexual servitude, and it's a bonus that the boy is already very well versed in the arts of the flesh. But though he is a prostitute, the boy is a free spirit; he never intended to be enslaved. So he fights tooth and nail for his freedom.

Idea # 11:
My character is a criminal, a neglected child who ran away from the foster care system into a life of robberies, petty theft and drugs. He travels from city to city to avoid running into anybody twice. He's careful about who he deals with....until he finds himself in possession of a gun. Then he gets cocky and egotistical, the weapon giving him a false sense of invulnerability. He attempts to rip o ff the wrong person and gets seriously fucked over. Your character is the one he tried to rip off. He could be a serial killer, a psychopathic rich Dom, or connected with the human sex slave trade. He overpowers or outsmarts my character and captures him. He plans to make him submit and to train him to be his personal slave.

More plot ideas are sure to follow. I will also be coming up with an F List soon. I am not opposed to any kinks other than death, scat and, well, most bizarre Hentai kinks like vore and growth/shrinkrays. Doesn't appeal to me personally, what can I say? Don't hesitate to bring any fetishes into the mix. I'll try everything at least twice.

I enjoy playing multiple characters and a good story!

I can't seem to create an F List at the moment. So here are some kinks that appeal to me.

Biting
Burning
Body mods
Anal sex (giving and receiving)
Oral sex (giving and receiving)
Non Con
Scratching
Smoking
Sweat
Anal virginity
Drug and alcohol use (as if that weren't obvious)
Syringes
Innocence and Corruption
Body modifications
Tattoos and piercings
Breath control
Choking
Fear
Force
Psychosis
Mental instability
Knifeplay / Gunplay
Bloodplay