Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Slave (P) -Ladydark/Eclipse-

Anja shakily nodded, her head spinning as he continued moving. "Y...yes ... Master, I ..." Speaking was a bit of a problem. Her tongue was tripping over itself. Or were her thoughts doing that. She wasn't sure that it was a big deal. Her body felt pretty good, didn't that mean that everything was okay? She was certain of it. Her eyes closed softly, her mind floating away more and more with every thrust.

"I'm gonna fill that little cunt of yours slave... And you're still gonna beg for more... Aren't you..." He continues to thrust hard and fast into her, getting closer to his own orgasm. "Princess slut..." He grins at the look of her face, her mind was starting to snap, he wouldn't drug her again for a while, he wanted to see how far gone her mind was.

Anja nodded, failing to form words to properly respond to him. She hit her third orgasm, her body arching against him, her limbs feeling loose and strange. She wanted him, to cum. She didn't know why, and didn't care that she was confused. Her body didn't feel like it was all in one piece, but even scattered she felt beyond belief.

He smirks at her again and holds her hips tighter, thrusting into we harder and faster, he was close. "Nnn... Here it comes Princess... Nnnn!" He thrusts deep and fills her again, thrusting slowly a few times as he finishes and pulls from her.

Anja gasped as he came, her body flooding again with heat. She went relatively limp, unable to have the energy to do more than flop down onto the bed. She felt satisfied, but strange. She knew there was a time when she didn't need his cock, but she was feeling like that time was long gone.

He lays beside her a few moments, then leans over an kisses her softly "Just relax Princess... I'll return with some food..." He lightly covers her and gets up, throwing a robe on, she would t be going anywhere, he glances at her. "Did you enjoy yourself..." He could see the somewhat blank look on her face, she didn't know what was what just yet. He smirks and leaves his chambers and heads to the kitchen.

Anja really didn't have a choice over whether to relax or not. She couldn't really move her limbs. Or want to move her limbs. Or want to do anything. What had come over her so strongly. Was it gone? Or was it still there. Had she just been waiting for someone to, interest her? This whole time? Or, or was it him specifically. Was there something about him that just made her want him with every inch of her body? She had a nagging feeling that there was a piece of the puzzle that she wasn't remembering.

He returned after several minutes with a tray of food and two goblets of wine. "Are you able to eat..." He sets the tray and goblets on a table a few feet from the bed and walks over to her side. "Do you want any help..."

Anja was barely starting to return to herself when he returned. She gazed blankly at him, feeling a strange affection that she didn't understand. Anja forced herself to sit up, glancing around the room, still visibly in a bit of a daze. "I, don't know if I can eat, but, I'm okay."

He helps her stand and gives her a gentle kiss, he then leads her to the table and helps her sit. "Just go slow..." He rubs her sides softly before moving to his own seat and sitting down, he takes a sip of his wine. "What are you thinking about right now..." He watches her, her eyes still slightly glazed and her body shivering slightly now and then.

Aja was so confused. She felt exhausted but, she wasn't sure she could remember how? Something was a blur. There was, something she did but, what it was, she didn't know. She felt relief as he came and helped her up. He was a comfort from something, but, what? She shuddered in confusion and cold as she sat at the table, blinking confusedly at him. "I... I don't know what's going on. I'm happy to see you though." Wait why was she happy to see him. Why would she tell him?

He smiles at her and takes a sip of his wine "I'm happy to see you too... Now eat... You must be hungry..." He could see that her mind was definitely starting to splinter, she was having a herd time trying to put things together. He starts to eat his own food when she tries hers. The one thing he knew she was having the most trouble with, was her feeling for him, she felt drawn to him and didn't know why, but she couldn't fight it.

Anja was tired. And confused. And confused as to why she was tired. She couldn't remember being awake. Or waking up. Or falling asleep actually. Perhaps she was so tired she was blacking out? And, what was she doing when she was blacked out? Had she fainted? She was lucky to be able to figure out how to get the food into her mouth. Anja tried to avoid looking at him. He was confusing her. She didn't understand why she suddenly was happy with him. Unless it wasn't suddenly. She was having trouble figuring out how long it'd been.

He smirks slightly as he eats, watching her, she was trying and failing to put things together. Once they had eaten enough, he didn't give her a chance to sit and think. He moves over to her and tips her chin up, kissing her softly and helping her stand. "Mmm..." He holds her up and continues the kiss, licking her lips and running his hand up her back slowly.

The meal was awkward, but her strength was coming back to her. She wished her mind would piece itself together. She knew she as missing something. And it was beginning to aggrivate her. Anja was too lost in her own thoughts to notice him approaching, only realizing he was close when he kissed her. She gasped, realizing she was kissing him back only when her lips began to part under his tongue. Why was she kissing him back. Why was she so calm about that? It didn't make sense. She was so confused.

He soon lifts her up so she's straddling his waist, "Lets go back to bed..." He smiles at her and starts to lick and suckle her nipples as he carries her back to the bed. Once there he sits her on the edge of the bed and kneels, he quickly spreads her legs and starts to lick her core, he wasn't giving her any time to think, only feel. He slowly ran his hands over her legs and belly as his tongue teased her slit and circled her clit, he knew her mind was still weak and planed to use it against her.

A light blush dusted Anja's cheeks. She wasn't really in any position to argue with his decision, especially since he began to lick her nipples. Any words she had died in her throat, replaced by soft, lustful mewls. She liked it, liked him touching her body. She wanted him to. Just as she went to settle back into confusion, he set her on the bed, his tongue shattering her attention span. Anja felt good, too good. Ecstasy hissed through her skin, pushing breathless moans through her lips.

He speeds up and slows down his teasing, softly suckling her clit now and then, he wasn't giving her enough to cum, just keeping her on edge. His hands trail up her sides and cup her breasts, squeezing and massaging them softy, rubbing over her nipples with his thumbs. A few more hours of this and she wouldn't care about anything besides how he was going to make her cum next. Once he had kept her on edge for a good five minutes, ignoring her cries and moans to let her finish, he pulls away from her and looks up "Are you ready for me to fill you now..." He slowly pumps one finger into her to tease her more, awaiting her answer.

Anja couldn't stop the noises. Soft squeaks, little whines, long moans. She didn't want to but she couldn't help it. His every little touch made her body feel like it was on fire. Anja wanted him to make her cum, and finally she began to whimper, but that just seemed to delight him. And part of her realized that once would've made her mad. But now she didn't seem to care. Now it was just, she didn't know. She felt changed. All she knew was that she wanted all of this. When she had acquired a desire for him she had no idea. Time had passed without her being entirely aware of its passing. But she didn't care. "Yes, yes please, I need you to fill me, please!"

"Mmm... Such a horny little princess..." He slowly moves up over her, kissing her body along the way, finally givin her nipples a hard suck before rocking his cock against her pussy slowly, looking down at her. "Tell me you want my cock Princess... Tell me how badly you need it..." He smirks and watches her, he was slowly rubbing his cock along her pussy, only pushing in slightly before pulling out again, her body was shaking with her need. "Tell me or the pleasure stops Princess..." He continues to tease her as he smirks at her.

Back
Top Bottom