Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Slave (P) -Ladydark/Eclipse-

He smiles at her "Well done... I'll reward you now..." He keeps looking at her and starts to flick her clit quickly again, his other hand cups and massages her breast, pinching her nipple lightly. "That's it Princess... Cum for me..." He could see her weakly trying to fight it, fight that he could bring her such pleasure.

Anja moaned, gasping as he actively took up motions that would drive her to orgasm. She tried to cling to her dignity, but it was difficult when her body felt so good. As she came her moan reached closer to a scream, her body arching and straining against her wrist bindings. She panted heavily, embarrassed, and ashamed, but also, strangely fulfilled.

He watched her closely as he brought her over the edge to orgasm and grins. "Enjoyed that did you..." It wasn't really a question, he moves back up beside her and turns her head while she's still a bit dazed and kisses her "Good night Princess..." He pulls a blanket up on her and moves over, getting ready for bed the blows out the candles.

Anja wasn't sure how she felt. One one hand, she felt as though she had just lost herself completely to him. On the other hand, that felt good and the empty gnawing feeling from earlier was gone. She sighed inwardly. It didn't look as though she had anything to fight anymore. She'd better just, get to doing whatever he said. She fell asleep slowly, somewhat disappointed with herself.

Several hours later, just before the sun came up, the gnawing feeling returned, only stronger. It was really her body craving the drug he had given her the other day, but she didn't know that. She also didn't know that the feeling didn't go away because of his touch, it just made her forget about it, but he would keep her thinking that until she fully believed he made her 'whole'.

Anja woke up, confused. Something was, wrong? She wanted something. It was, the way she felt yesterday. Like there was something that she needed and could not do without. It had went away when he touched her. Did she want him to touch her again? It was too early, and he was still asleep. And even if he woke up, she doubted that he'd find it very appropriate if she just asked him to touch her again. She sighed, trying to fall back asleep.

The nagging craving only got stronger with time, the King was sleeping soundly beside her, unaware of her struggle. As she fought it, she broke out into a cold sweat and began to shudder, then she became quite thirsty.

Anja squirmed. Something was really wrong. She may very well be ill. The aching need was physically painful, she was freezing, and she desperately needed something to drink. But it wasn't as though she could say anything. She just had to sit there, steadily becoming more overcome by whatever was wrong with her.

About an hour later the King woke up and sat up to stretch "Oh... Awake... Hmm..." He notices how she looks and smirks "Don't worry... I know what you need..." He stands up and moves across the room to the locked chest and again opens it with the key on his neck. "A booster..." He holds the needle and moves closer to her, holding her arm and injecting her again. "There we go..." He grins at her and just waits for the drug to kick in again.

She felt like she was going to die. Anja was freezing down to her bones, her breaths weren't coming as they should, her body shook uncontrollably and her entire body hurt. Anja had been relived when he finally woke up, but confused when he fetched something from a chest in his room. She couldn't stop shaking long enough to answer, and he injected her with… well she didn’t know. But within a few minutes her symptoms had stopped. Her body was warming and she felt, alright. "Thank you." Anja muttered, relaxing. She didn't have much time to relax though. Her body quickly began to heat up beyond what she'd been expecting. She felt her nipples harden and her clit ache for contact. She was quickly becoming wet, quickly becoming painfully aroused. A side-effect? One that left her wanting, sex.

He smirks at her as she starts to squirm and soon her eyes start to gloss, before it takes full effect he releases her hands. "Oh you're quite welcome... Not that you'll remember..." He pulls her to straddle his lap on the bed. "You see... In a few minutes, you're gonna be begging me for sex..." He holds her in place lightly, she was still a little weak from the withdrawal.

Why'd he let her hands go? Why was she in his lap? Anja found herself alarmed and then, her arousal grew stronger, and she gasped, blushing at him. What he had given her, she wasn't entirely sure that it was a medication. At least, not one to treat illness. But she didn't think she cared. Because he wasn't wrong. Her body was begging for attention. "I…" She really wanted him to fuck her. Her body was hot. It was too hot. She needed attention. "You're right, Please, could you, fuck me?"

"That's my girl..." He grins at her and rocks her against his cock slowly "You should really stop denying yourself..." He soon slips into her and rocks her slowly "Then you wouldn't get this needy..." He leans back on his arms "Alright... You know what to do... Work for your pleasure..." He watches her "And play with those tits..." He grins.

Anja moaned as he pushed into her, her body instantly pushing her to seek more. She blushed as he spoke, already moving to do as he asked. Her body began to happily bounce on his cock. She raised her hands to rub her breasts, biting her lip slightly. Was he right? Was she just horny that entire time? But there was that stuff he injected into her arm. That had to be something. But he had satisfied her ache the night before without it. She was confused, and it was hard to think when her body felt so good.

"You enjoying that Princess... You can feel like this always... If you'd let yourself..." He smirks at her, she wouldn't remember this, but her body would, "Does my slave wanna cum..." He grins and bucks his hips up as she moves down, making her fuck him harder and him hit deeper into her. "You're my sexy slave princess... Who likes a good fucking..." He continues to buck faster.

He was probably right. Anja didn't know why she was so resistant. It felt so good. " do... I do want to cum." She moaned, moving her hips as quickly as she could. She mewled in delight, as he began thrusting back. She shifted to match their pace, her eyes fluttering open and closed. "Yes... yes Master, I am." She uttered. "I adore it, I adore it so much."

He now has a hand on her hip and thrusting quickly into her, making her moan loudly. "Yeah... Nothing but a horny slut..." He keeps it up, grunting and moaning as he takes her hard and fast.

Anja tried to protest, but her body felt so good. She wanted more. She wanted him to keep thrusting into her until she couldn't move anymore. But she could feel herself approaching orgasm, too soon for what she was feeling. She could always beg for more, though. But would he agree? It was possible, but she was just… a slave.

He smirks up at her "I could fuck you until you pass out... Here comes number 1!" He holds her hips and thrusts deep into her as he cums, filling her. "Nnn..." He sits there panting for a bit and watches her. "You ready for round two my little slut..." He palms her breast and pinched her nipple.

Anja wasn't sure how he knew what she wanted, but she wasn't even completely sure of it. She gasped as he came into her, her own orgasm following shortly after. Her sensitive body shuddered as he toyed with her nipple and she nodded. "Y-yes Master, p-please , however you want, please Master." She purred.

"Such a good slave..." After another minute he pushes her to lay on her back and spreads heregs before thrusting into her again. "Is my Princess slave gonna cum again..." He starts a quick rough pace with short hard trusts, then leans down to nip and suck her nipples.

Anja moaned, mewling in strained delight. It felt so good. Her body felt so good. She clung to him, her back arching as his lips found their way to her nipples. "Yes, yes master" she gasped, her body tightening around him as he brought her another orgasm.

He didn't wait for her to relax at all and just kept thrusting, he wasn't even close yet, he nipped and pulled her nipples with his teeth, the licked them slowly to tease her. His one hand held her hip and he sped up his thrusts and pulled her closer with each one.

Anja's voice was distorted, higher than she thought it could ever actually go. Her body was pulsing with pleasure, hot and bright and devouring. She didn't think that she would ever be able to return to who she used to be. She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to remember who she used to be.

He continues to fuck her hard and fast, she was still gripping him a bit tighter from her orgasm. "Nnn... Want me to fill your pussy again slut..." He lets her hip go a moment to squeeze her breast, he could see her eyes starting to look a little blank. He grins at her and thrusts harder, the more he had to use the drug on her, the more her mind would start to slip. She'd slowly become his little slut permanently...

Back
Top Bottom