Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Slave (P) -Ladydark/Eclipse-

Anja moaned over his cock as she sucked, her nipples on fire as he touched them. She nearly choked as he pushed her head down, struggling to make sure that she did what he wanted her to do. She blinked, confused as he came, not entirely understanding what just happened. She gazed at him, dazed, before hesitantly nodding. It hadn't seemed that enjoyable, but, she was still, so desperate. "Y-yes Master."

He finally pushes her onto her back and spreads her legs "Want a nice pounding... Don't you Princess..." He pushes her legs up and rocks against her dripping slit "Such a naughty little bitch..." He grins at her then thrusts into her hard and starts a rough pace. "Yeah... Beg for it Princess... Beg for my cock..."

Anja shuddered, aching desperately for contact. She wasn't sure where her earlier hesitation was. Why would she say no when she needed it so badly? It was foolish, she just needed to accept it. all the time. right now. Her head was stirring, only snapping back to reality when he began to rock against her. Anja's eyes open and she shot up, moaning happily as he finally began to thrust into her. Her voice rang out, high pitched from need and pleasure, "Yes Master, ah, please Master, more, please fuck me with your cock Master."

"That's a good little kitten..." He grins and looks down at her "And you said you didn't want me fucking you..." He holds her hips and fucks her harder, reaching up to roughly squeeze a breast "Play with these... And I'll make you cum twice..." He continues to fuck her hard and fast , even slapping her ass a few times. "Does my pet want to cum..." He grins at her.

"I did?" She couldn't really understand why she would say that. Why wouldn't she want him fucking her? It felt so good. She moaned as he squeezed her breast, raising her hands to obey him, her hands shaking as she sloppily pushed and squished her breasts. He was rough, but it just felt good. Everything felt good. Anja moaned, nodding enthusiastically. "Y-yes Master, oh yes, please, please I want to cum." She couldn't recall wanting anything else.

He keeps it up, the rough fucking, the ass slapping, he grins at her as her eyes gloss over and she starts to ramble quietly about the pleasure and his cock. "The princess is nothing more then a sex kitten... Begging for a good fuck..." He laughs and fucks her faster. The beautiful thing about this drug was it was quite addicting, but because she'll forget , she won't know what she's craving. He planned to keep the cycle going until she truly believed she craved his cock, only then would he give her the anti drug, maybe.

Anja wasn't sure what she was saying, or even if it was actually her talking. She knew her Master was talking, but couldn't quite make it out. Everything just felt too good. She was so happy. Her hands were twisted into the blankets, holding them tightly as her body arched against his, eager for more. It was too much. "Ma-master" She gasped, her eyes fluttering as she struggled against the overwhelming ecstasy.

"Nnnn..." He groans as he thrust even faster, thrusting deep as he gets close "Nnn... Fuck you're still tight..." He thrusts once more and cums, filling her before pulling out and letting her legs go, he sits back panting slightly.

Anja screamed in ecstasy as she was flooded with something warm, and hot, and wonderful." Th..thank you Master." She lay back, not sure if she was able to move. Not sure if she wanted to. She could feel her body's urge to fade out of consciousness, a darkness that ebbed and started to drag her to slumber.

He smirks and waits until she passes out, then moves her back up to bed and chains her hands again. When she awoke she wouldn't remember her sexual encounter with him, but she'll feel like something is missing, something she can't help but want. "Sweet dreams Princess..." He grins and goes to shower.

Anja slowly woke up, confused. Something seemed, off. Nothing had changed, she was still in her chains, the room was empty, and she was still moderately angry. But... She seemed as though she was, searching for something. Like there was something that she wanted but she wasn't sure what it was. Food, maybe? She didn't feel all that hungry, but, she couldn't think of anything else. Unless she just wanted to leave. Or she missed her mother? Anja sighed, staring up with a frustrated expression. What was it?

Kaden soon returns from bathing and moves over to the bed, dressed in only a robe and lays down next to her. "If I didn't think you'd run... I'd let your hands free for the night..." He reaches over and cups her cheek, smirking slightly. The contact made her feel slightly better before he let her go.

Anja felt a rush of indignation as she saw him saunter in, trying to lean away from him the best she could given her state. She grimaced as he touched her, her expression softening slightly. The weird feeling had ebbed away somewhat. Why? What just- and now it was back as he moved his hand away. It, wasn't him. It was definitely not him. There was no way. She hated him. She was probably just cold, seeking warmth. Yes. That was it.

He smirks at her confusion and lays back down, "Would you like a blanket... Or should I just hold you close..." He chuckles and starts to trail his fingers over her, up her legs and over her belly, finally running over her breasts and nipples. "You know... Having you... I may not ask for anymore girls for a while..." He moves closer and wraps his arms around her, then suddenly starts to suckle her nipple.

She did not want him close to her. She didn't. But as he touched her again she could feel that weird emptiness slip away again. It was still there but, not as strongly. As though his touching was alleviati- no. "I, no, don't touch me." Anja said slowly, almost as though confirming it to herself as well as to tell him. But as he brushed over her breasts... did that excite her? No it, it... Her eyes widened. He wouldn't ask for others? Had she really helped so many of her people? Did he just find her that pleasing? If he did she had to comply... his arms were so warm... She moaned softly before she realized it, biting her lips closed. She did not... she did not... No that was awful. It didn't cut further into the emptiness.

"Really... Then what are your nipples so hard..." He gives wash of them a hard suckle, then runs his fingers over her thighs slowly. He looks her in the eyes "Maybe your body wants me... But your just denying it..." His fingers then run slowly over her pussy.

Anja moaned, feeling a blush creep over her face. She liked it. There was no reason for her to like it, but she did. Her body wanted him. She didn't know why. Nothing had changed from the last time she saw him. She just, slept. You can't sleep hate off. But he touched her and her body shivered in delight and joy. She hated the thought creeping into her head. That, if she helped her people and enjoyed it, then there was nothing wrong with wanting him. Anja tried to glare, but she knew her eyes lacked their teeth. "I... I'm not, denying, anything." She was still going to at least try to lie to herself. "My body is stupid."

He grins and her and starts to push his finger between her lips and rub her clit slowly. "Then I guess your body is a complete airhead... Because it feels like your legs are spreading..." He leans closer and licks her nipples again.

Half of Anja wanted to clamp her legs closed or kick him away. The other half just wanted him to keep touching. She didn't like it. But she adored it. Her body was actively responding to his presence. She was confused, and angry, and turned on. "I... no..." She didn't want to fight it. It felt really good. It was what she had been missing, that aching emptiness was gone, replaced by sharp desire.The other half was a lot more persuasive than the other half. The cons were no longer that big of a deal. The pros, which she hadn't even been aware of, were rising. If it felt good, why fight?

He looks her in the eye and rubs her clit a bit faster, "Tell me to stop Princess... If it's just your body... You can tell me to stop... You tell me to stop, and I'll leave you alone..." He never looks away from her.

Anja shuddered. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to... but that didn't make sense. He'd had sex with her once and it had hurt. Why did she want him to keep touching her then? Was it just, him? Was there something about him that just made her want him to touch her? She was confused, and annoyed, and it was hard to deal with when he was touching her clit. "I don't want you to stop..." She muttered under her breath, looking away.

"Ah ah Princess... You look at me..." He forces her to look at him as he rubs her clit faster and she begins to pant. "That's right... You like that... You wanna cum Princess... Who's gonna make you cum..." He stares at her, not letting her look away, he could feel her shaking. "Who's gonna make you cum Princess..." He slowed his finger to keep her on a thin ledge, not letting her fall off.

Anja moaned. The steady stimulation, the rise in arousal, the need for something... it was familiar. She needed him to make her cum. She didn't know why. Perhaps that's just how it was. It didn't necessarily need explaining. Although it bit her pride. That she needed this man. She whined softly as his eyes bored into hers. "You are. You're going to make me cum." A word floated to her head, and while she wasn't sure why it was there, it was. "My Master is going to make me cum."

He grins at her "Very good... I'll let you cum Princess... If you say you're my Pleasure Princcess..." He licks her nipple, then looks back at her, he wanted to watch her cum, watch her realize she had given into her enemy.

Anja wanted to snarl and kick at him. But. she couldn't. and when he licked her it seemed to drive it home. She couldn't fight him. She didn't want to fight him. She was sent there to be used and it seemed like, that's what she actually wanted. "I... I'm your pleasure princess." She repeated quietly.

Back
Top Bottom