Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Royal Slave (P) -Ladydark/Eclipse-

Ladydark

The minds master
Lord Kaden sat on the thrown as he awaited his new slave, the kingdom he had defeated in battle had made a deal to keep the pease, one slave will be give to the King every few years. If they fail to deliver on time, the King will send his men in to slaughter a village at random. "I wonder what this girl will be like... The last one was like a doll... Just laid there... No fire in her at all..." He sighs and watches the doors.

Her mother hadn't liked the idea. Her father hadn't seemed to care. Her people were horrified and sobbed as she left the palace gates. But she knew that it was what needed to be done. Princess Anja could not sit back while her people were being sent to be used and thrown away by some enemy. It was her duty to suffer along with them. She dressed simply, a long, silver gown that trailed behind her, and a light gold shaw that rested over her shoulders. Her skin was pale, and her hair was long and straight, pinned back with a simple silver rose pin. She was lead into the throne room of the enemy, her new master, a man who looked as though he couldn't muster interest if it killed him. Her soft blue eyes flickered up towards his face, and back down to the floor. She curtsied, but nothing more. Her soft pink lips were silent, for now.

When the doors opened Kaden looked up and grined "Did they run out of village bitches... Sending the higher ups now..." He had never met the royal family and they never told who was being sent. He gets off his thrown and walks over to her, looking down one her, then slowly circling. "Hmm... Nice body, large chest... You should do nicely..." He stands before her again and tips her chin up. "Tell us your name my dear..."

"A true leader pays the same price their people do." She replied, feeling her skin crawl as he circled her. His eyes tore through her gown, staring shamelessly at her as though there was nothing blocking his gaze. She didn't want him by her body, but, she knew she didn't have a choice. Nor did the women who came before her. She would be strong in their memories. His hands were cold against her face, and she fought the urge to bat them away. "My name is Anja." Her voice was clear, calm. Anja was proud of herself, able to keep her discomfort to herself. Although he probably knew. What woman wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"Ho Ho... They sent the Princess herself..." He stepped back and did a mock bow, laughing "Your Highness..." He stands again and steps up close to her, getting in her face "You aren't here because of me alone Princess..." He moves back to his thrown and sits "Your father was a coward, instead of stepping down and handing the crown to me... He made a deal... You see he wanted to stay king, no matter what..." He snaps his fingers and looks at two guards and points to her. The two men move to her quickly and each take an arm, forcing her to her knees "He told me he'd give me all the woman I wanted if he kept his title... So you see, it's his fault... This..." The men take knives and cut her gown and tear it off her "Is happening to you..."

Anja's eyes narrowed, and she was almost tempted to lunge forward and strike him right in his smug face. But she stayed her hand. She was aware that all it would take was one misstep for it to get really unpleasant, really fast. Not that it didn't seem to be going that way anyway. She winced as the guards pushed her to kneel, struggling to keep her face expressionless as they cut off her grown. She knew what her father did, it was what caused the division between them. But she was here to spare the life of one innocent girl. It was all she could do, after her father doomed them all. It didn't take them much to render her bare, her body chilled from the sudden exposure to the air.

"That's a much better view..." He nods to the guards and the force her to lay on her back, Kaden gets back up and makes his way to her again. "Your father sold you to keep his crown..." He grins at her and works his pants open, exposing his hard cock. "I guess it's only fitting you have an audience as you become my slave... It's too bad your father couldn't be here for it..." He kneels before her and forces her legs apart.

Anja shook slightly, gasping as her back hit the cold ground. She pinned her legs together, trying to retain some degree of modesty. But she knew that it was a pointless attempt. Her eyes caught on his cock, and though she tried to look away, they kept glancing back. Anja had known what was coming, but that didn't stop her from trying to fight to keep her legs closed. She wanted to kick... but she didn't. It frustrated her, drew anger to curl up deep in her gut.

"Aww... The noble Princess reduced to a common whore... And she can't even fight back..." He moves closer between her legs and rocks against her before starting to push in "I bet you were saving this for some sappy prince you fell in love with..." He holds her hips and grins at her "That's too bad..." He thrusts into her fully "Because you're mine now..."

Anja struggled to keep her face passive, but he inspired an anger in her the likes of which she though herself only capable of feeling towards her father. She couldn't hide the slight rise in her lip, the snarl that threatened to break out. Her breath caught in her throat as he pushed in, and though she tried to pull herself away he held her still. Her eyes pinched shut as he finished his thrust, the pain forcing a soft whimper from her lips. It overtook the anger, pushing it aside so it could swarm her head.

"Nnn... Nice and right..." After a few moments he slowly pulls out, only to thrust back in again. He kept this up, only slowing down slightly as he got close. "How's it feel Princess... Having everything you are, stripped from you... By your own father... And given to someone to who'll use you..." He speeds up again and thrusts deep, filling her "Nnn..."

It took too long for the pain to subside. His thrusts kept reawakening the pain, and her face couldn't help but distort from the discomfort. But the pain was only kindle for the fury that was consuming her. A hatred she hoped to use to keep herself sane. "I'm sorry, I don't feel a thing." Anja sneered, her expression morphing into a dismayed cringe as he continued.

He grins down at her as he cums, "Maybe my little slave will give me an heir someday..." He chuckles as he pulls from her and cleans himself up. "Have her taken to the bathes and cleaned up... Then chain her in my room..." He fixes himself and returns to his thrown.

Anja was doing a somewhat decent job of keeping the disgust off her face, but the fact that she could feel his cum in her body, feel it drip down her legs as she was dragged up and out of the throne room, it was revolting. She was horrified. She didn't want to have any of his children. She didn't want to touch him again. But she'd made her choices and they were stupid choices. The servants at the baths weren't the slightest bit gentle, nearly tearing off a full layer of skin as they scrubbed her. She was almost relieved to have the cool metal chains clasped around her wrists.

Around lunch time Kaden returns to his chambers and sees her chained to his bed "Comfortable Princess..." He grins at her and moves closer "You know... You better sweeten up... I don't think you could handle the punishment..." He holds her chin and steels a kiss.

The sound of a door woke her from her slumber. Her lips curled as she saw Kaden enter the room. She tugged at the chains, wanting to slap him across the face, but they held fast. His kiss wasn't particularly unpleasant, but she took the opportunity to bite his lip, paying him back for her earlier pain. "That's as sweet as I get." she hissed.

"Bitch!" He glares at her and backhands her across the face. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this... But if you're going to be like that..." While she's dazed from the hit he moves across the room to a locked chest, using the key around his neck he opens it and removes a needle. He returns to the bed and pushes her down, using his leg to hold her still as he injects her. First she would get light headed, then relaxed, and finally extremely aroused.

Tossing the needle out he moves away from the bed to allow the drug time to work, he returned to the chest and pulled out a few more toys.

Well, that wasn't too surprising of an outcome. Wasn't a great outcome, but she had just reacted before she thought it through. Anja blinked, her head straightening itself out in time to feel the pinch of a needle. "What did you jus-" Anja paused, blinking. He hit her harder than she thought he did. Her head felt, light, and floaty. Almost as though she was ill. But no, she was, she was okay? Calm. She was calm. Her head still felt light, but, she was, almost ready to fall asleep. Anja tuned her head to gaze at him, wondering exactly what he was doing in that chest. Whips, maybe? What did he give her? Her body was hot. When did it get hot? She was confused, her nipples were hardening and she could feel herself getting wet. "The needle, what did it have?" She gasped, as the heat began to burn through her body, sharp and nearly unbearable.

He smirks and comes back to the bed "It doesn't matter... Not that you'll remember..." He starts to undress "It just turns you into a willing little sexy kitten... When it fully kicks in, you'll be begging for me to fuck you..." Once bare he sits just out of her reach and waits, watching her.

"Why would I-" her voice slid, curling into a strained squeak. It was hot. Her body was too hot. "I won't- mrmm" Anja didn't want to give in. She wanted to fight and refuse and stay cold. But her body was fighting against her. Her skin felt like every stray breeze was torture. She couldn't move her hands to take care of the painful ache that was developing. She needed contact. The longer she tried to fight, the harder it got to resist. All she could think about was being touched. She didn't want to give in. But she couldn't go without something. "I... I... I need.." She didn't want to say it. "Please." She didn't want to beg. "Please fuck me oh god I need something." But she needed him to fuck her.

He smiles and slowly moves closer "Does my little Princess want to play..." He runs his fingers up her legs slowly, teasing, then up her belly to cup her breasts and massages them lightly "Call me Master... And I may consider your request..." He moves over her and starts to lick and suckle her nipples as he massages them.

His every little touch felt euphoric. She wished she could push her body into his hands, to get more of his touches to cut the painful desire. Anja tried, feebly, to resist, her lips parting, trying to tell him that she didn't want to call him Master. But his mouth descended on one of her nipples, and her body flooded from the pleasure, a soft, breathless scream coming out instead of a refusal. "Master! Oh yes, yes I'll do anything, Master please." She pined, relishing his attention to her breasts, trying to ignore the ache between her legs.

"Anything... Then suck my cock... Like it's your favorite thing in the world..." He smirks at her "Only then will I fuck you with it..." He moves up and uses his key to free her hands. He then moves back to sit near the end of the bed, legs spread and cock ready. "Here Princess..."

Anja shuddered, rubbing her wrists. She wanted to slip her hand between her legs, but, she didn't think her fingers could fix what her body was enduring. She shakily scooted forward, staring worriedly at his cock. She wasn't sure what to do. But she was beginning to slip, and she needed to do something. Anja hesitantly placed her lips around the head, lapping at the tip while she sucked. Quickly she began to take more into her mouth, surprised by her own eagerness.

He smirks and moans slightly "That's it Princess... You like that..." He reaches under and pinches her nipples "Deep it baby... And I'll fuck you nice and hard..." He fists her hair slights and makes her deep throat him several times. After a few minutes her pushes her down as he cums in her throat. "Swallow it..." He pulls her off him and looks at her "Did you enjoy that..." He grins.

Back
Top Bottom