Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤ Daddy's Little Princess and Other Naughty Things - MxF + FxF ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KimiDoll

th22293514.gif

[Introduction] - [What I'm Looking For] - [Rules] - [Kimi!]

Hai! Hai!
My name is Kimi Doll and I'm a sweet little baby girl looking for a Daddy to treat me like a princess!
Now don't jump the gun! I am not looking for a harsh dominant or an easy lay, no.
I am quite hard to impress and I won't let just anyone admire my pretty little tushie!
Please make sure to read through everything before you message me, because random messages make me mad! -pouty face-
I may look and act like a ditz, but I know what I want and I am not going to waist my time on someone who isn't worth it!

Good luck!
Love KimiDoll.

bowboarder_pink.gif

RE: ❤ Daddy's Little Princess and Other Naughty Things - UNDER CONSTRUCTION ❤

th22293514.gif

Wow, you've made it this far! Yay!
-Wiggles-
Okie dokie! Down to business.

First off I am not looking for a master, I already have one of those and he is very protective of me. So look out! -Giggles-
I am looking to indulge in a few things that I have had on my 'no' list for a while. Really dirty stuff!
I would like to have an incest pairing, preferably a Mommy or a Daddy or a big sister or brother to look after my cute little Kimi.
I would like them to teach her all about sex and the darker fetishes as she is a sweet and innocent young flower.
I want our time together to be cute and cuddly, with romance and lots of smut.
I really want it to be anime style cute, lots of "Nnyyyaaaa~ Senpai!" and cute little scenarios.
Please, talk to me like I am a sweet and innocent girl, I want to be your baby girl / princess!

bowboarder_pink.gif

th22293514.gif

Rules:

❤ - Please be so overly literate that you would be able to gain a doctorate for your literacy skills.

❤ - The minimum post should be one thoroughly worded paragraph. Five sentences minimum!

❤ - Please don't post in this topic! I will never see it.

❤ - I will never play a male or futa. I am fine if you want to play one, just don't ask me to be one!

❤ - The youngest age I will go is 15, but I would prefer to be an innocent 18 year old.

❤ - I will NOT change my font size or colour.

❤ - I do have Skype, message me for my username.

❤ - Here is my F-List: [F-List]

❤ - Have you read the rules? Please put this '<3' in the subject of your message to prove you have!

❤ - I will add more as I see fit.

bowboarder_pink.gif

bowboarder_pink.gif

Kimi Doll!

90128e99-f3c7-4dce-919c-3aab84f8aa10_zpscb8821ff.jpg

Appearance: Name:
  • Kimi Sakamoto
    Glitter
    Cute things
    Dressing up
    Sweet things
    Being treated like a princess
Dislikes:
  • Gross things
    Mud
    Bullies
    Green beans
    Scary things
    Thunder and lightning
F-List: Personality:
  • Cute and bubbly, Kimi is the probably the most adorable thing on smoking hot legs ever to walk on this earth.
    She is helpful and sweet, she loves her family and is always bursting with excitable energy.
    Kimi can often act like a spoiled brat and is fairly oblivious, though having your head in the clouds most of the day can do that.
    Over all she is sweet and kind and would do anything to make a person smile, she is the definition of cute!
My Hopes for Kimi:
  • I'm really hoping to play some one completely innocent, someone who doesn't even know what the word 'sex' means yet (which is a rare feat for someone in this day and age).
    Sure, Kimi is flirty and all that, but has yet to grasp the concept of what that will lead to.
    At first I'd like her to be embarrassed and have it play out like non con, until she realizes how good it feels then turns into a happy 'please give me more!!' situation.
    I really want her to be trained through everything from kissing to the hardcore fetishes.
    I want her poor innocent mind to be boggled by these new experiences.
Kimi's Bedroom:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/x0_eZStWC1s[/video]

bowboarder_pink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom