Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Canges by RobBase086 and Angel Kenzie

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya liked the attention she was getting, where as before she would've put them off for treating her like a piece of furniture. After all, she was a lady not a thing to be used. She would've done that before anyway....but as of now she loved it. Just knowing they were looking at her aroused her and made her want them like she'd wanted Rob the night before. She grinned at Drake, winking at him as she pulled out a piece of paper, writing something down on it. "Call me sometime."

She'd never given her number to any guy besides Rob. Now she'd just given it to one of the worst guys on campus, and she only just barely knew him. But quite frankly....she wanted him. Or more accurately, she wanted a role in a movie. And what better way to get one then to fuck the son of one of Hollywood's major production companies?

"Hey baby why don't we hook up tonight? It saves me from calling you." He told her. He loved her curves and wanted to fuck her naughty little pussy. The new Zaiya did not realize that Drake could lie to her and promise her a role in a movie. He has done it many times in California just to get into a womans panties. Drake was 21 years old. 6,2, shodt blonde hair with blue eyes. Drake smiled and put the iece of paper into his pocket and started to walk with her. "Hey why don't we hang out so we can get to know one another baby?" He asked her. Zaiya could have him help her to pick out clothes to get his attention

Zaiya simply smiled as he followed after her. "I'm busy tonight, so it'll have to be another time. That's why you'll need to call me pretty boy." She walked ahead of him, her curves drawing his attention as she did. "As for hanging out....I'm going shopping. If you want you can come and watch. After all...I need someone's opinion on lingerie." She put a little emphasis on the last word, amused by his attempts at trying to get into her pants. He would...but it would be on her terms.

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya simply smiled as he followed after her. "I'm busy tonight, so it'll have to be another time. That's why you'll need to call me pretty boy." She walked ahead of him, her curves drawing his attention as she did. "As for hanging out....I'm going shopping. If you want you can come and watch. After all...I need someone's opinion on lingerie." She put a little emphasis on the last word, amused by his attempts at trying to get into her pants. He would...but it would be on her terms.

"Well you know I only go to the hottest parties on campus sexy." He told her. What Zaiya did not realize is that he was the one throwing the party later on that night at the frat house. "Oh sure I can go shopping with you. I will just have my brothers take care of the party.plans tonight baby doll so I can spend some time with you." He told her. He liked the idea about helping her select lingerie for her to wear. When Drake touched her hand by accident she felt this feeling like she never felt for any man before. This was not arousal of wanting him to fuck her but it was something within her heart.

Zaiya chuckled softly, smirking as she walked along with him, saying nothing but feeling something she didn't understand as he touched her hand. It didn't really matter in the end though, did it? "Great. I need someone's opinion who's not a nerd." She walked along the street before they left campus, going to their town mall with him following behind her....and she liked it. Kinda, anyway. When they got to the mall she went into one of the stores she never would've before, looking at all the provocative clothing with a look of interest. "Anything you want me to try on?"

Angel Kinzie said:
Zaiya chuckled softly, smirking as she walked along with him, saying nothing but feeling something she didn't understand as he touched her hand. It didn't really matter in the end though, did it? "Great. I need someone's opinion who's not a nerd." She walked along the street before they left campus, going to their town mall with him following behind her....and she liked it. Kinda, anyway. When they got to the mall she went into one of the stores she never would've before, looking at all the provocative clothing with a look of interest. "Anything you want me to try on?"

Drake did not mind going with her to go shopping for clothes. He did not know that a few days ago that Zaiya would be someone he would not date since she was more into studying than anything else. Drake did not understand her last comment about it being not a nerd. "What do you mean as long as it is not a nerd? Whats your name sweetie? My name is Drake." He told her. Drake loved the store she had gone into in the mall. "I would say a short tight skirt and top that shows off your body baby!" He tells her. As he picks out a outfit for her to try on. "Here my love try this on." As he smiled handing it to her.

Back
Top Bottom